X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Bills on front page of NFL.com

they had a picture of spike up earlier, but looks like they moved it to the side for peyton.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Most influential offseason moves: The addition of 11 defensive veterans alone makes the Buffalo Bills a serious contender, but the most important acquisition of all might very well be assistant head coach Dick LeBeau. He brings the considerable experience and creativity that should allow the Bills to get the most out of their two new high-impact linebackers, Takeo Spikes and Jeff Posey, as well as the anchor at the position, London Fletcher.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills on front page of NFL.com

Originally posted by Tatonka
    Most influential offseason moves: The addition of 11 defensive veterans alone makes the Buffalo Bills a serious contender, but the most important acquisition of all might very well be assistant head coach Dick LeBeau. He brings the considerable experience and creativity that should allow the Bills to get the most out of their two new high-impact linebackers, Takeo Spikes and Jeff Posey, as well as the anchor at the position, London Fletcher.
    That was well said, and it's what we have been saying all along. The rest of the league will wake up and pay attention to the Bills this year, instead of snickering under thier breath.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
      The rest of the league will wake up and pay attention to the Bills this year, instead of snickering under thier breath.

This will be so nice!
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
      X