PDA

View Full Version : 2-2 tied for the division lead

Skooby
09-30-2012, 04:04 PM
I didn't expect much more or much less, we expected 2-2 & got we we expected.

Owen DeBoard
09-30-2012, 04:06 PM
We play IMO the best team in the nfl next week and will really get our asses kicked. Then we have to see how this team will perform after that.

Skooby
09-30-2012, 04:15 PM
We play IMO the best team in the nfl next week and will really get our asses kicked. Then we have to see how this team will perform after that.

We focus on running the ball next week, not Fitz's passing.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-30-2012, 04:18 PM
and we aren't winning for another six weeks

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Fitz throws to much thats y we lost run the ****ing ball 21-7 run the ball chan patriots went up and they ran ball

DraftBoy
09-30-2012, 04:20 PM
0-2 in the division though so we aren't really tied for the division lead.

Skooby
09-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Fitz throws to much thats y we lost run the ****ing ball 21-7 run the ball chan patriots went up and they ran ball

OK, based on this we can't run the ball against San Fran or Arizona? Arizona sucked on the run before & San Fran has a similiar QB to us. Should we just totally expect them over-run or pass us?

The Jokeman
09-30-2012, 04:23 PM
0-2 in the division though so we aren't really tied for the division lead.

and toss in 0-2 in the AFC for Wild Card consideration. Again these are games that playoff caliber teams find ways to win. I'm not ready to give in the season because the Jets appear to be falling fast and the rest of the Conference is medicore but it's going to be an uphill battle.

Mr. Pink
09-30-2012, 04:30 PM
and toss in 0-2 in the AFC for Wild Card consideration. Again these are games that playoff caliber teams find ways to win. I'm not ready to give in the season because the Jets appear to be falling fast and the rest of the Conference is medicore but it's going to be an uphill battle.

Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Houston, Denver, San Diego, Cincy are mediocre?

You're competing with 1 one of those teams for the final playoff spot...likely Denver who's also competing with Cincy.

The Jokeman
09-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Houston, Denver, San Diego, Cincy are mediocre?

You're competing with 1 one of those teams for the final playoff spot...likely Denver who's also competing with Cincy.

I like our chances for a playoff spot compared to Denver. I think Cincy can be had too. One team that might be trouble though is Pittsburgh if and when they get Harrison back.

Historian
09-30-2012, 06:19 PM
Playoffs??

You're delusional.

We just gave up 100 points in two divisional games.

They don't even deserve to be called "professionals".

Skooby
09-30-2012, 06:54 PM
AZ sucks moose nipples, we're no worse than 3-3 on the road trip.

imbondz
09-30-2012, 06:57 PM
These kind of games are so deflating. I could care less about the rest of the season at the moment.

Skooby
09-30-2012, 07:05 PM
These kind of games are so deflating. I could care less about the rest of the season at the moment.

Agreed, does 2-2 mean we're out of anything ?

imbondz
09-30-2012, 07:10 PM
Last year showed us what 5-2 means. Nothing if you finish 1-8. This team at the moment is a small notch better than last years team but w a harder schedule this year. 2-2 means were not out of anything or in anything. This team is once again mediocre.

Skooby
09-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Last year showed us what 5-2 means. Nothing if you finish 1-8. This team at the moment is a small notch better than last years team but w a harder schedule this year. 2-2 means were not out of anything or in anything. This team is once again mediocre.

Things happen based on then?

MTBillsFan
09-30-2012, 09:13 PM
AZ sucks moose nipples, we're no worse than 3-3 on the road trip.

I'm going to start using "sucks moose nipples" on a regular basis now. Thanks!

Skooby
10-01-2012, 07:13 AM
I'm going to start using "sucks moose nipples" on a regular basis now. Thanks!I'll least that to you I open terms, lol.

Historian
10-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Well, now you HAVE to beat Miami twice and the Jets in the finale.

You can essentially dump the next two weeks, and not have it affect your tiebreakers, but you have to clean up with the rest of the AFC games.

I just don't see it happening. Not the way this defense is playing.

The Bills are on pace to break the team record for points allowed, (1984)

The 45 second half points were the most by any team in the last 40 years, accoring to Schefter.

Skooby
10-01-2012, 07:32 AM
Well, now you HAVE to beat Miami twice and the Jets in the finale.

You can essentially dump the next two weeks, and not have it affect your tiebreakers, but you have to clean up with the rest of the AFC games.

I just don't see it happening. Not the way this defense is playing.

The Bills are on pace to break the team record for points allowed, (1984)

The 45 second half points were the most by any team in the last 40 years, accoring to Schefter.

Small farm animals get more respect than us, duly deserved.

gebobs
10-01-2012, 07:40 AM
I didn't expect much more or much less, we expected 2-2 & got we we expected.
We are not tied for the lead. We are 0-2 in the division.

coastal
10-01-2012, 07:43 AM
We are not tied for the lead. We are 0-2 in the division.And we will win just enough games to miss out on a QB in favor of the second or third best CB in the draft!

Skooby
10-01-2012, 07:49 AM
And we will win just enough games to miss out on a QB in favor of the second or third best CB in the draft!

Who will constantly line up 4 yards out of proper coverage.

trapezeus
10-01-2012, 08:24 AM
The scenarios.

1. we've won our two games and go 2-14. This loss being the loss that loses the team. Which in my opinion would be mildly disappointing. because we'd pick high, but we'd lose chan. And i t hink through 4 games, offensively, the game plans looked ok. there were hitches, but even in the patriots game, receivers were wide open and fitz doesn't have the talent to hit anyone. Defensively i could do without the stache. He doesn't make any adjustments. its like jauron grew a mustache.

2. We turn it on in the back end of the season after our second beat down by the patriots. going 9-7. We play bad teams and get easy wins. we make the playoffs. people think we are for real. We get plastered..on national tv. we need to start over. can't draft a qb, but chan gets to stay.

3. this game is a wake up call and the team goes on a magical run. You also find out that the victoria secret's model shoot will occur in your bedroom and you are asked to help with camera's and applying make up to their bodies. You travel to the middle east and step between angry muslims and angry jews and solve their problems with an 80's choreographed "we are all now friends" dance triangle. These things could happen, but you know they never would. So don't count on it.

4. Ralph passes away and this team is someone else's headache. And by headache, i mean mario looks great next year and the defense is stout. They go to win the championship ala Colorado Avalanche style.

Which of those four do you think is most likely?

EDS
10-01-2012, 08:35 AM
Next 5 or so games look real tough for the Bills, but after that it is cream puff city to close out the season.

Bill Cody
10-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Agreed, does 2-2 mean we're out of anything ?

I swear to God people don't have eye balls. Fitz has no arm. We cannot win with him. There were receivers open all over the field and he simply does not have the arm to get it to them. Our defense was humiliated yesterday. This kind of thread is so annoying. All I can hear is Jim Mora in the background. Seriously.

gebobs
10-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Next 5 or so games look real tough for the Bills, but after that it is cream puff city to close out the season.
Yay...8-8! Gailey gets extended because he goes 0.500 with a cupcake schedule.

PTI
10-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Fitz is also leage leader in TD passes!!!!!!!!!!

And interceptions.............

GingerP
10-01-2012, 11:30 AM
And interceptions.............

To be fair, he is tied with Matt Cassel and Brandon Weeden.

PTI
10-01-2012, 11:37 AM
To be fair, he is tied with Matt Cassel and Brandon Weeden.

Fitz is NFL career leader in Interception percentage. Fitz has thrown the ball 125 times, Cassel 161 times, Weeden 167 times, Fitz is in the lead in INTs, well, to be fair.

Skooby
10-01-2012, 11:42 AM
The scenarios.

1. we've won our two games and go 2-14. This loss being the loss that loses the team. Which in my opinion would be mildly disappointing. because we'd pick high, but we'd lose chan. And i t hink through 4 games, offensively, the game plans looked ok. there were hitches, but even in the patriots game, receivers were wide open and fitz doesn't have the talent to hit anyone. Defensively i could do without the stache. He doesn't make any adjustments. its like jauron grew a mustache.

2. We turn it on in the back end of the season after our second beat down by the patriots. going 9-7. We play bad teams and get easy wins. we make the playoffs. people think we are for real. We get plastered..on national tv. we need to start over. can't draft a qb, but chan gets to stay.

3. this game is a wake up call and the team goes on a magical run. You also find out that the victoria secret's model shoot will occur in your bedroom and you are asked to help with camera's and applying make up to their bodies. You travel to the middle east and step between angry muslims and angry jews and solve their problems with an 80's choreographed "we are all now friends" dance triangle. These things could happen, but you know they never would. So don't count on it.

4. Ralph passes away and this team is someone else's headache. And by headache, i mean mario looks great next year and the defense is stout. They go to win the championship ala Colorado Avalanche style.

Which of those four do you think is most likely?

5.) We keep everyone together & watch our players be outplayed without any effort by the coach to patch the weakness.