PDA

View Full Version : AJ Green and Andy Dalton

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 05:15 PM
Or Marcell Dareus and Aaron Williams....HAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's to another decade of futility. Belichick must be laughing his ass off.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-30-2012, 05:17 PM

Not Marcel's fault. He did get to Brady today in meaningful play. He is well worth it. Kyle Williams deserves a hundred mil. Mario Williams is the joke. If we could have gotten Dareus in the first and Dalton in the second we would be a playoff team. Have your silly blind hate for Dareus but you'd be wrong.

Cali512
09-30-2012, 05:17 PM
Out of all the drafts weve had, and busts, your dumb ass decides to put down the best pair of draft picks weve had in years.

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 05:20 PM
Aaron Williams is awful, if he's one of the best picks we've made in years, well....that explains while this defense is still putrid. As for Marcell, he's good on his best days, and average the rest of the time. Would you rather have Watt or Dareus, and remember Watt plays the 3 tech on passing downs.

If that's the best pair of picks, that's all you need to know about this organization, top to bottom.

Mr. Pink
09-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Should have taken Patrick Peterson then there would be no Aaron Williams.

kingJofNYC
09-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Should have taken Patrick Peterson then there would be no Aaron Williams.

For you, we'll make it Peterson and Dalton, even though Tannehill has made some good throws Peterson's way!

Maximilli
09-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Not Marcel's fault. He did get to Brady today in meaningful play. He is well worth it. Kyle Williams deserves a hundred mil. Mario Williams is the joke. If we could have gotten Dareus in the first and Dalton in the second we would be a playoff team. Have your silly blind hate for Dareus but you'd be wrong.
agreed something wrong with that guy

Marcala12
09-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Dareus is probably our best player at this point.

Mouldsie
09-30-2012, 10:46 PM
Dareus was a fine selection. Williams needs to move to SS and relegate Wilson to spot duty next year.

madness
10-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Edwards would have been fine next to K. Williams. We missed big time on a genuine playmaker at WR.

EDS
10-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Out of all the drafts weve had, and busts, your dumb ass decides to put down the best pair of draft picks weve had in years.

Dareus was the guy I wanted for sure, and while he has played well, others drafted after him in that same first round have surpased him. For example, A.J. Green is one of the top 5 receivers in the game already, Aldon Smith is one of the NFL's best pass rushers and J.J. Watt is leading the way for defensive MVP this season.

And there is absolutely no question that you take a good starting QB ahead of an average CB every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Obviously it is still early in these players careers, but 20 games in Cinncinati certainly have no regards about their 2011 draft haul - one that has already paid dividends by leading them to the playoffs.

gebobs
10-01-2012, 09:31 AM
LOL...really? I mean, Dareus is debateable. Williams is not. He sucks.

Extremebillsfan247
10-01-2012, 10:01 AM

I like Dareus, good player. Aaron Williams is a different story, he's been a disappointment so far in his short career, or at least to me he has.

gebobs
10-01-2012, 10:04 AM
I like Dareus, good player. Aaron Williams is a different story, he's been a disappointment so far in his short career, or at least to me he has.
I like Dareus too. He hasn't been the impact player that one would like at #3, but draft day disappointment is par for the course with Bills management. With few exceptions, the men that Wilson hires to make his selections have failed. The proof is in the pudding.

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 10:18 AM
If we drafted Dalton and Green, one would have a coke problem and one would have a torn ACL.

I'm starting to think we're cursed.

PTI
10-01-2012, 11:12 AM

Umm, they are 2 of the 11 guys who who just let up a 50 burger, it is no contest that Dalton and Green should have been the choice. Not even close.

DraftBoy
10-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Dareus was a fine selection. Williams needs to move to SS and relegate Wilson to spot duty next year.

I agree but Williams is not a great tackler in the open field, not that Wilson is really any better.

gebobs
10-01-2012, 11:19 AM
If we drafted Dalton and Green, one would have a coke problem and one would have a torn ACL.

I'm starting to think we're cursed.
They would be coached by a bunch of losers. The curse is the owner.

PTI
10-01-2012, 11:24 AM

This is where it starts. Then the head coach, who just seems to be oblivious to reality, and then QB, who stinks. Even if you don't like Colin Cowherd, he stresses be good at owner, head coach, and QB, and you easily compete for playoffs every year. We are piss poor at all 3.

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 11:27 AM
That's a good point.

Either they are the most unlucky franchise in the history of sports or they just aren't putting their players in a position to succeed.

Mr. Pink
10-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Dareus is fine. Problem is fine isn't good enough with that high of a draft pick...you need a game changer in the top 10.

Aaron Williams on the other hand flat out blows.