PDA

View Full Version : RG3 is annoying as hell

Cali512
09-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Hes become more of a lil ***** than brady. If anyones takin the time to watch his games, he doesnt stop wining. He doesnt shut up, and its getting to the point that players are hitting him with full force because hes such a *****. Week 2 some audio caught him after he took a normal hit, yelling, THERE NOT ALOUD TO DO THAT! The announcers were making fun of him about that. This week he had a crucial 3rd and 10 were he ran. He ran 9 yds, and ran outa bounds. Never extended the ball out, or lowered his shoulder to gain more yds, he just ducked out and then flipped on the official. Then apparently *****ed enough to get Shanahan to lose a challenge because of his winy ass. I came into this season liking Griffin over Luck, and playing wise hes proved right, but hes going to be in the same, "hate" class, as Brady and Vick, if he doesnt get his head outa his ass

stevesy
10-03-2012, 09:17 AM
If I was a mobile QB and my coach was making me run the triple option, I'd be upset at questionable hits too.

For the most part, I like the way RG3 carries himself. I think you're sorely overreacting.

OpIv37
10-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Come to the DC area.

They've already anointed him the 2nd coming of Joe Montana.

stuckincincy
10-03-2012, 01:44 PM
If I was a mobile QB and my coach was making me run the triple option, I'd be upset at questionable hits too.

For the most part, I like the way RG3 carries himself. I think you're sorely overreacting.

I don't see him as whiny, either. I watched CIN@WAS. The play calls had him vulnerable for a cheap shot. CIN's not a chippy bunch, but if he were playing against dirt-dealing clubs like CLE, PGH, DEN, he might have been in a cast after the knee surgery.

'Skins coaching better wise up.

Lexwhat
10-05-2012, 03:58 PM
I came into this season liking Griffin over Luck, and playing wise hes proved right, but hes going to be in the same, "hate" class, as Brady and Vick, if he doesnt get his head outa his ass

I wish we had a QB in the same hate class as Brady, Vick, or Griffin. Instead, we have one (Fitzpatrick) in a whole different hate class that includes QBs like Matt Cassel and Mark Sanchez.

LtFinFan66
10-08-2012, 05:40 AM
he got knocked the **** out yesterday

coastal
10-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Luck just beat discount double check.

how has RGIII proved he's a better QB?