PDA

View Full Version : I am rooting for San Fran next week!

coastal
10-01-2012, 07:33 AM
Not only is their city way cooler, but their football team is everything Bills fans would ever ask for...

tough...

believes in running and stopping the run...

plays to the strengths of a mediocre quarterback...

not to mention that their name is way cooler.

i mean really... Wtf is a "Bill" other than some south buffalo schlep with a domestic violence rap sheet and a hankering for getting molarred in parking lots on Sunday mornings?!

who's with me?

Skooby
10-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Go for it.

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Jesus, you might be the worst fan ever.

MikeInRoch
10-01-2012, 08:04 AM
No. He'd have to actually be a fan for that to be the case.

Jeff1220
10-01-2012, 08:06 AM
I call Troll. An elaborate, long-term troll, but a troll nonetheless.

Joe Fo Sho
No. He'd have to actually be a fan for that to be the case.

You raise a good point.

coastal
How so?

seems to me that seeking happiness is not only an American value but an innate, human characteristic.

Being a Bills fan seems like the antithesis of that.

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2012, 08:08 AM
How so?

seems to me that seeking happiness is not only an American value but an innate, human characteristic.

Being a Bills fan seems like the antithesis of that.

Sorry, I should've said you're the worst BILLS fan ever. But I guess you're no longer a Bills fan. Have fun on your bandwagon, you can go troll their boards now.

coastal
10-01-2012, 08:09 AM
I call Troll. An elaborate, long-term troll, but a troll nonetheless.
I'm being totally serious.

not just will I be rooting for the Niners, but deep down (if I'm honest about it) I'll be rooting against all of you!

why?

i have a total lack of tolerance for emotionally driven stupidity.

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2012, 08:44 AM

not just will I be rooting for the Niners, but deep down (if I'm honest about it) I'll be rooting against all of you!

why?

:sadbye:

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Why start a thread like this unless you're just crying out for attention?

I'd hate to be your friend on facebook.

It's probably full of "Grrrrr sooo mad today (Ask me why! Ask me why!)!!!" and pictures of every meal you've ever cooked.

Pinkerton Security
10-01-2012, 09:19 AM

why?

you have a lack of tolerance for it, yet you are literally epitomizing it....the Bills got smoked and now you're mad/some other emotion, so you say you're going to root for the 49ers...genius post.

And we are also being totally serious, no one on here could care less who you're rooting for, so go ahead and become a 49ers fan.

Mahdi
10-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Everyone has their breaking point I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone has their breaking point I guess...

Night Train
10-01-2012, 09:21 AM
No one needs to root for the Bills to lose. If they play like yesterday, it will take care of itself.

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Why start a thread like this unless you're just crying out for attention?

I'd hate to be your friend on facebook.

It's probably full of "Grrrrr sooo mad today (Ask me why! Ask me why!)!!!" and pictures of every meal you've ever cooked.

Haha, that's perfect. He just got into a relationship with the gayest community in the US and "it's complicated." His status right now probably is something like, 'I just...I just don't know anymore."

coastal
10-01-2012, 09:29 AM
you have a lack of tolerance for it, yet you are literally epitomizing it....the Bills got smoked and now you're mad/some other emotion, so you say you're going to root for the 49ers...genius post.

And we are also being totally serious, no one on here could care less who you're rooting for, so go ahead and become a 49ers fan.
U care enough to respond!

coastal
10-01-2012, 09:32 AM
Why start a thread like this?why indeed?

why root for the Bills anymore?

because your drunk Dad did?

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2012, 09:41 AM
why indeed?

Wow, you really are a jerk, huh?

I think rooting for a team based on their performance is called a 'bandwagon fan.' Those people can go take a **** for themselves. There are still plenty of things to like about the Bills.

The tailgating, the people, the city, the close proximity to where I live, their history, some of their players, and the fact that we don't have you as a fan anymore.

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 09:41 AM
why indeed?

Where did I say you should root for the Bills?

Root for anyone you want. You just look like a slutty teenage girl who's parents don't hug her when you come up with threads like, "Look at MEEEE guys, I'MMMM not cheering for the Bills next week!!!!!!"

You were expecting two responses.

1) "No one cares" to which you had the delightfully pre-prepared, "Well if you don't care, why are you responding?!"

Or

2) People would be pissed and tell you off. That way you can feel intellectually superior while getting the attention you so richly sought.

BTW my drunk dad was too busy hitting my mom and sniffing blow off of a stripper's titties to cheer for the Bills.

coastal
10-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Root for anyone you want. You just look like a slutty teenage girl who's parents don't hug her when you come up with threads like, "Look at MEEEE guys, I'MMMM not cheering for the Bills next week!!!!!!so your strategy for dealing with an alleged attention whore is to give them attention?

your failure is noted.

BTW my drunk dad was too busy hitting my mom and sniffing blow off of a stripper's titties to cheer for the Bills.Leafs fan?

ParanoidAndroid
10-01-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm going to run 50 miles next week!

Not only is this healthy for my cardiovascular system, but it is a very mentally refreshing activity to keep me grounded and it makes me tough.

I believe in running and stopping the run when I get to the end.

It plays to the strengths of my slight build and determined mindset.

Not to mention, it's way cooler than trolling a discussion board with my girlfriend.

I mean really... Wtf is the point of starting a thread about jumping bandwagons other than to purposefully start **** from behind a computer screen?

Who's with me?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIT1EyclWSCZv8Vs1mHVzmWuoYGutzKN6D3l5JHq1cbAQpfcc6Sw

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2012, 09:52 AM

Not only is this healthy for my cardiovascular system, but it is a very mentally refreshing activity to keep me grounded and it makes me tough.

I believe in running and stopping the run when I get to the end.

It plays to the strengths of my slight build and determined mindset.

Not to mention, it's way cooler than trolling a discussion board with my girlfriend.

I mean really... Wtf is the point of starting a thread about jumping bandwagons other than to purposefully start **** from behind a computer screen?

Who's with me?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIT1EyclWSCZv8Vs1mHVzmWuoYGutzKN6D3l5JHq1cbAQpfcc6Sw

I'm with you.

Except his 'girlfriend' isn't real, it's him on a different account.

coastal
10-01-2012, 09:53 AM
The tailgating, the people, the city, the close proximity to where I live im sure u can find a church that likes doing cookouts.

their historyremove the Polian years and you have what amounts to the ****tiest franchise in the NFL.

some of their playersok. It's a start I guess, but there's players all over the league I'm sure you like and respect.

coastal
10-01-2012, 09:54 AM

Not only is this healthy for my cardiovascular system, but it is a very mentally refreshing activity to keep me grounded and it makes me tough.this makes sense.

Bravo.

coastal
10-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Except his 'girlfriend' isn't real, it's him on a different account.I'm married and never post on my wife's account unless by accident. I'll delete my post when that happens.

the same applies for her.

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 10:01 AM
so your strategy for dealing with an alleged attention whore is to give them attention?

your failure is noted. Look, it's your parents that you're mad at, not the Bills and not me. Go and give them a phone call and tell them you love them. Hug your wife. You don't have to lash out all the time like this.

Leafs fan?Well, it was pretty self explanatory.

Night Train
10-01-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm with you.

Except his 'girlfriend' isn't real, it's him on a different account.

Or an evil puppet, now in total charge of the hand.

Historian
10-01-2012, 10:04 AM
i mean really... Wtf is a "Bill"
The Buffalo Bills (http://www.billszone.com/wiki/Buffalo_Bills), an NFL (http://www.billszone.com/wiki/National_Football_League) team based in Buffalo, New York (http://www.billszone.com/wiki/Buffalo,_New_York), was named after Buffalo Bill. Prior to that team's existence, other early football teams (such as the Buffalo Bills (http://www.billszone.com/wiki/Buffalo_Bills_(AAFC)) of the AAFC (http://www.billszone.com/wiki/All-America_Football_Conference)) used the nickname, solely due to name recognition, as Bill Cody had no special connection with the city.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Bill

coastal
10-01-2012, 10:08 AM
Look, it's your parents that you're mad at, not the Bills and not me. Go and give them a phone call and tell them you love them. Hug your wife. You don't have to lash out all the time like this.i love both of my parents dearly.

and I'm not mad... I'm excited about next Sunday!

Skooby
10-01-2012, 10:11 AM
but deep down (if I'm honest about it) I'll be rooting against all of you!

You need to get in-line in my case, I have many people rooting against me.

coastal
10-01-2012, 10:12 AM
The Buffalo Bills (http://www.billszone.com/wiki/Buffalo_Bills), an NFL (http://www.billszone.com/wiki/National_Football_League) team based in Buffalo, New York (http://www.billszone.com/wiki/Buffalo,_New_York), was named after Buffalo Bill. Prior to that team's existence, other early football teams (such as the Buffalo Bills (http://www.billszone.com/wiki/Buffalo_Bills_(AAFC)) of the AAFC (http://www.billszone.com/wiki/All-America_Football_Conference)) used the nickname, solely due to name recognition, as Bill Cody had no special connection with the city.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Bill
He killed 4280 American Bison in his lifetime and ran what amounted to a circus later on his life.

Sounds perfect for LA.

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 10:13 AM
i love both of my parents dearly.Because they always gave in to your temper tantrums? "Fine son, you can have the candy bar, but stop crying."

and I'm not mad... I'm excited about next Sunday![/QUOTE]Ohhh, look guys, he's on a Bills board and cheering for the opposing team! He's so controversial, interesting, and edgy!

Skooby
10-01-2012, 10:22 AM
He killed 4280 American Bison in his lifetime and ran what amounted to a circus later on his life.

Sounds perfect for LA.

You're worthless & weak, so goodbye and so long.

coastal
10-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Ohhh, look guys, he's on a Bills board and cheering for the opposing team! He's so controversial, interesting, and edgy!show me the multi-page threads you've started...

Crickets.

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2012, 10:24 AM
i love both of my parents dearly.

and I'm not mad... I'm excited about next Sunday!

I hope you don't have any kids, I'd feel sorry for them.

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2012, 10:25 AM
show me the multi-page threads you've started...

Crickets.

Is that really how you judge people? Haha, you're an even sadder person than I imagined. I almost feel bad for you.

kishoph
10-01-2012, 10:38 AM

You can't call him a fan and if he thinks he's a fan, he's lying to himself and to everybody else. Words have meaning, you can't call yourself something and display none of it's characteristics, him calling himself a fan would be like me calling myself a tomato. Words also have a definition, some of these people need to look up the word fan or fanatic, before calling themselves fans.

Troll - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

SquishDaFish
10-01-2012, 10:43 AM
says the idiot that is still posting on a bills board. what a ****tard

Mouldsie
10-01-2012, 10:50 AM
I'll be there next week, cheering for the BUFFALO Bills!

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 10:53 AM
show me the multi-page threads you've started...

Crickets.

Show me ANY thread I've ever started here.

We come here for different purposes. I come here to discuss football and politics.

You come here to get attention and show everyone what an e-toughguy you are.

Starting a multiple page thread about cheering for another team isn't some sort of accomplishment.

If it is, NWF is a better poster than you.

stuckincincy
10-01-2012, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=coastal;3691110]

Who's with you?

Infants with diaper rash?

IlluminatusUIUC
10-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Jesus, coastal's pulling this move again? If you want to pull for San Francisco, no one's stopping you. But this Look at Me Look at Me! stuff is pretty weak.

Jeff1220
10-01-2012, 11:31 AM
There's always gotta be at least one of these types on every sports forum.

coastal
10-01-2012, 02:22 PM
I'll be there next week, cheering for the BUFFALO Bills!
You're just pissed because your boy is doing a great Dwan Edwards impersonation.

Lucidvizion
10-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Maybe next week we can have another enthralling thread where a Cardinals fan posts that he's going to be rooting for the Cardinals.

Go make a twitter account if you want to post inane details about your life.

coastal
10-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Maybe next week we can have another enthralling thread where a Cardinals fan posts that he's going to be rooting for the Cardinals.

Go make a twitter account if you want to post inane details about your life.i don't like the Cardinals or Twitter.

BertSquirtgum
10-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Not only is their city way cooler, but their football team is everything Bills fans would ever ask for...

tough...

i mean really... Wtf is a "Bill" other than some south buffalo schlep with a domestic violence rap sheet and a hankering for getting molarred in parking lots on Sunday mornings?!

who's with me?

I am rooting for you to get banned just like you did on the range. You're the worst.

Jeff1220
10-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Step 1: Go here - http://www.49ersparadise.com/
Step 2: Don't come back here.

coastal
10-01-2012, 04:21 PM
The valley of lost, cold souls...

Blondie
10-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Joe Montana's birthday is June 11th ... same day as mine. As a kid growing up the 49ers were "my" team.

We never got to watch BUCS and they sucked ... so the 49ers were a great team to follow.. still are.

However... coastal... you still need to support YOUR team. THE BILLS!

Skooby
10-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Joe Montana's birthday is June 11th ... same day as mine. As a kid growing up the 49ers were "my" team.

We never got to watch BUCS and they sucked ... so the 49ers were a great team to follow.. still are.

WTG Blondie, straighten him out for us.

Joe Fo Sho
10-01-2012, 05:12 PM

We don't want him anymore...not that we ever did.

SABURZFAN
10-01-2012, 05:22 PM

tough...

who's with me?

sounds like you're finally coming out of the closet. speaking of coming out, the 49ers fans will be impressed with your teeth, for they'll be the whitest that they (um across.

BillsFever21
10-01-2012, 05:33 PM
You don't need to root for it to happen. The 49ers are going to roll us up and smoke us come Sunday.

SpikedLemonade
10-01-2012, 06:28 PM
I watch the Bills.

I have for over 40 years.

At times I have been heavily emotionally invested in the Bills.

Really heavily.

In the past number of years, I simply have become detached.

I just can't no longer delude myself into believing the team has any real chance to make the play-offs.

I still watch but just can't commit like I do to other teams I root for.

Right now I watch the Bills like an unfolding drama waiting to see what happens when Ralph dies.

This is a sinking ship that cannot be righted under Ralph.

Skooby
10-01-2012, 06:35 PM
I watch the Bills.

I have for over 40 years.

At times I have been heavily emotionally invested in the Bills.

Really heavily.

In the past number of years, I simply have become detached.

I just can't no longer delude myself into believing the team has any real chance to make the play-offs.

I still watch but just can't commit like I do to other teams I root for.

Right now I watch the Bills like an unfolding drama waiting to see what happens when Ralph dies.

This is a sinking ship that cannot be righted under Ralph.

This ship sunk 13 years ago, it's a salvage situation now.

coastal
10-01-2012, 06:36 PM
In reality... I am the bravest Bills' fan of the bunch!

SABURZFAN
10-01-2012, 06:37 PM

speaking of "going down", how's your mom? :biggrin:

SABURZFAN
10-01-2012, 06:39 PM

why? because you came out of the closet? you're not alone. acehole is right behind you.

SpikedLemonade
10-01-2012, 06:56 PM

We just need Ralph to move on and see how this unfolds.

High risk.

High reward.

Perhaps we get lucky with a new aggressive owner who does not move the team and does what it takes to build a winner rather than simply field a team.

Skooby
10-01-2012, 07:19 PM
We just need Ralph to move on and see how this unfolds.

High risk.

High reward.

Perhaps we get lucky with a new aggressive owner who does not move the team and does what it takes to build a winner rather than simply field a team.

I find it ironic that we have to have a resolution on the ownership to improve the team, so basically life after death.

ServoBillieves
10-01-2012, 08:02 PM

I truly do find this type of trolling and pathetic attempt at social acceptance funny. It's one of those situations where they ask you in high school to not make fun of the mentally handicapped kid, but you find that one desperately lonely person who tries so hard to be relevant and you think "Hey, I respect the handicapped and mentally challenged, but this guy is beyond salvation and just asking to be made fun of. How sad is it that he is more humiliating than the kids who have legitimate mental handicaps and you respect them more than the cry baby."

I love the mockery "wife" screen name too. Blondie, very original. If he even is married, I bet the brunette wannabe hates the life she set up with the guy who wants to mope and cry on a Bills forum night and day in his free time.

"ZOMG Servo You're the one who's here and complaining in his free timez zmglolwtf?!!!????"

If I was a professional crybaby such as this tool, then I would revel in the fact I made money off of complaining to the common denominator, the typical fans such as my self on this board... But coastal you make no money. You waste your time, other peoples time, and your sad existence on a Buffalo Bills board. If you coast the internet trying to be whiny or pretending to be a fan of a team you like while throwing them under the bus, then that easily makes you so.. just so sad. I mean, I can say so many things, but I have respect for myself, and after I do some things with my life aside from my job, I like to come and talk about Bills football, only to find a completely worthless waste of bandwidth and breath.

That is how much this troll disgusts me. I wish we had a ban feature.

coastal
10-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Some of u people seem really angry about me wanting to enjoy my life.

What's wrong with guys? U a bunch of homos or something?

Blondie
10-01-2012, 08:12 PM
I truly do find this type of trolling and pathetic attempt at social acceptance funny. It's one of those situations where they ask you in high school to not make fun of the mentally handicapped kid, but you find that one desperately lonely person who tries so hard to be relevant and you think "Hey, I respect the handicapped and mentally challenged, but this guy is beyond salvation and just asking to be made fun of. How sad is it that he is more humiliating than the kids who have legitimate mental handicaps and you respect them more than the cry baby."

I love the mockery "wife" screen name too. Blondie, very original. If he even is married, I bet the brunette wannabe hates the life she set up with the guy who wants to mope and cry on a Bills forum night and day in his free time.

"ZOMG Servo You're the one who's here and complaining in his free timez zmglolwtf?!!!????"

If I was a professional crybaby such as this tool, then I would revel in the fact I made money off of complaining to the common denominator, the typical fans such as my self on this board... But coastal you make no money. You waste your time, other peoples time, and your sad existence on a Buffalo Bills board. If you coast the internet trying to be whiny or pretending to be a fan of a team you like while throwing them under the bus, then that easily makes you so.. just so sad. I mean, I can say so many things, but I have respect for myself, and after I do some things with my life aside from my job, I like to come and talk about Bills football, only to find a completely worthless waste of bandwidth and breath.

Wow... for someone who disgusts you.. you sure gave him an awful lot of your time !!

ROFL

Skooby
10-01-2012, 08:13 PM

The Bills suck & have sucked for a long-time. Growing up in Buffalo from the early seventies, the Bills sucked for a long-time, nothing changes in Buffalo (ever). When you land at the BUF airport & drive down Dick rd, it looks like 1970 again. It's like a time-warp back to an era a grew up with, right near the airport.

I highly suggest some type of therapy & a gut check, man up.

BertSquirtgum
10-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Wow... for someone who disgusts you.. you sure gave him an awful lot of your time !!

ROFL

Do you really think we believe you have a wife coastal? Total bull**** duplicate account. Get a life for christ's sake.

coastal
10-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Do you really think we believe you have a wife coastal? Total bull**** duplicate account. Get a life for christ's sake.
If I post a pic of my wife getting sandwiched by coach sal and Dilbert will that suffice?

Buffalo Thriller
10-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Why is anyone wasting their time on this scumbag?

Skooby
10-01-2012, 08:29 PM
If I post a pic of my wife getting sandwiched by coach sal and Dilbert will that suffice?

If she's ugly, no. If she's hot, sure. If you are married (which I don't believe you are), then you won't be married for too long. Woman don't stay with quitting pukes who need constant attention from strangers, basically a needy F.

SpikedLemonade
10-01-2012, 08:32 PM
I find it ironic that we have to have a resolution on the ownership to improve the team, so basically life after death.

It is just the reality.

We are stuck until we have a new owner.

Blondie
10-01-2012, 08:36 PM
If she's ugly, no. If she's hot, sure. If you are married (which I don't believe you are), then you won't be married for too long. Woman don't stay with quitting pukes who need constant attention from strangers, basically a needy F.

He does require a lot of attention. He is total high maintenance when he is sick. Biggest pain in my Ass.

Blondie
10-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Why is anyone wasting their time on this scumbag?

Because you can't help yourself. Its his charm and his way with words that draws ya in :-)

coastal
10-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Its his way with words that draws ya in"Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it." ~ Dumbledore

Skooby
10-01-2012, 08:46 PM
He does require a lot of attention. He is total high maintenance when he is sick. Biggest pain in my Ass.

I totally believe that this is the case. Can you please help us here & have him grow a pair?? Maybe you can get a leather set & do some dominatrix time on him, somebody needs to whip him into shape. We all get upset when the Bills lose man, like totally upset. If every Bills' fan jumped off a bridge after a bad loss, there wouldn't be many of us left.

I also read some of your posts, you are a completely different writer than him & he's not bright enough to write in 2nd code. Bottom line, train him & spare us man.

coastal
10-01-2012, 08:51 PM
he's not bright enough to write in 2nd code.what does that even mean?

Skooby
10-01-2012, 08:56 PM
what does that even mean?

Exactly my point.

coastal
10-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Exactly my point.
I googled it and couldn't find anything.

is this where I can break out short bus smack?

or is that a third code conjunction function?

Skooby
10-01-2012, 09:11 PM
I googled it and couldn't find anything.

is this where I can break out short bus smack?

or is that a third code conjunction function?

A person's writing style is 1st code, a 2nd code is having a completely different writing style & takes a huge cerebral challenge for "simplier" people to handle writing differently. Things can bleed over & actions show up eventually, many people can't pick up these things but to those paying attention can. Hurkey is probably the easiest person to follow on here or anywhere, his style cannot be hidden & he's a rougher guy. OPiv style of writing is basically pointing out the darkness with no chance of light, which the past 13 years has given him a lot of material.

You're not a bad person, just confused & overly emotional. The Bills are not going to get better while Ralph is the owner, he didn't hire a good enough crew to manage the team. It's sorta of like going to the old "Your Host" restaurant, you walked in and knew that this isn't the Ritz, especially with those horrible drapes that had 30 years of food stains. This team is run by a 3rd class / underpaid outfit without the ability to form a cognitive plan, nor will they ever attract a real guy like Polian to run the team. Ralph needed to be the bigger man & sure showed Polian who is charge, it got the Colts on a decade long playoff run with a championship. We got a bag of burning dog-s()it left on our door, see Ralph's in charge.

coastal
10-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Don't need to sell me on Ralph being the problem in any code.

coastal
10-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Lolz.

SquishDaFish
10-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Your a pathetic excuse for a human being. Go to the Niners board where you belong

coastal
10-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Gotta love Mike Iupati!

An old 5 Card Stud of mine!

Skooby
10-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Gotta love Mike Iupati!

An old 5 Card Stud of mine!

You meant five finger.

coastal
10-07-2012, 05:14 PM
You meant five finger.
The first two picks of my five card studs from that year were Iupati and Tebow.

how balls to the wall would that be?

IlluminatusUIUC
10-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Look at me! Look at me! Everybody look at me!

coastal
10-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Look at me! Look at me! Everybody look at me!
Why?

coastal
01-20-2013, 04:49 PM
U can all shampoo my crotch.

Thank u.

JoeMama
01-20-2013, 04:59 PM
The first two picks of my five card studs from that year were Iupati and Tebow.

how balls to the wall would that be?

Iupati would be.

Tebow's worse than Fitz.

coastal
01-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Iupati would be.

Tebow's worse than Fitz.
Also had Jimmy Graham, Ben Tate and O'Brien Schofield that year.

But hey... We got Torrell Troupe, Alex Carrington, Marcus Easley and Ed Wang.

JoeMama
01-20-2013, 05:31 PM

"HERRO, I RIKKA FOOTBARR VARY MUCH BUT MAH BONESA SO BRITTRE."

JoeMama
01-20-2013, 05:32 PM

I had Jimmy Graham too. I blew up all my fantasy leagues because I already knew who he was.

TigerJ
01-20-2013, 06:23 PM
I'll probably root for San Francisco. If New England wins versus Baltimore, I'll definitely be rooting for San Francisco.

pmoon6
01-20-2013, 07:54 PM
I loved when Jimmy had a semi-meltdown because he lost his challenge.

He looked like a spoiled brat.

better days
01-20-2013, 10:08 PM

tough...

who's with me?

WTF is a 49er, but some loser that went west only to get shanghaied in some SF GAY bar. The 49ers are the ORIGINAL CHEATERS! They spent probably double what the salary cap was supposed to be.

pmoon6
01-21-2013, 09:21 AM
U can all shampoo my crotch.

Thank u.I've got something that will work perfectly. It takes the hair off a deer hide and will leave your pubic area super clean.

I'm going with the Ravens. I say Kupcake goes down when he can't break contain and tries to go inside.

BTW, 49ers' comes from the song "he was a miner, '49er" when California had the Gold Rush in 1849.

Historian
01-21-2013, 09:24 AM
I like the Niners, I just hate Harbaugh....ever since Kelly belted him.

I'm just hoping for a good game.

Not having to watch Brady is a good start!

better days
01-21-2013, 09:29 AM
I like the Niners, I just hate Harbaugh....ever since Kelly belted him.

I'm just hoping for a good game.

Not having to watch Brady is a good start!

Well, like I said, the 49ers are the original CHEATERS. They spent way over the cap back in the day. Also Jim Harbaugh is 2nd only to Belichick as far as being a douche.

Joe Fo Sho
01-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Well, like I said, the 49ers are the original CHEATERS. They spent way over the cap back in the day. Also Jim Harbaugh is 2nd only to Belichick as far as being a douche.

Can you explain this? It's the first I've heard of it and am interested. Do you have a link about it I could read?

pmoon6
01-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Can you explain this? It's the first I've heard of it and am interested. Do you have a link about it I could read?There was a story in the '90's that a outside company in San Francisco was going to put Deon Sanders on their payroll, because SF couldn't get his contract under the cap. The story was leaked and the league pronounced Deion a free agent who subsequently signed in Dallas.

The other thing was the owner was involved in illegal gambling to his disgrace and his loss of the team to his sister.

It shows the team and the owner's had no problem circumventing the rules.

Skooby
01-21-2013, 11:06 AM
WTF is a 49er, but some loser that went west only to get shanghaied in some SF GAY bar. The 49ers are the ORIGINAL CHEATERS! They spent probably double what the salary cap was supposed to be.

It has to do with mining for gold in 1849, note those golden helmets.

Joe Fo Sho
01-21-2013, 11:21 AM
There was a story in the '90's that a outside company in San Francisco was going to put Deon Sanders on their payroll, because SF couldn't get his contract under the cap. The story was leaked and the league pronounced Deion a free agent who subsequently signed in Dallas.

The other thing was the owner was involved in illegal gambling to his disgrace and his loss of the team to his sister.

It shows the team and the owner's had no problem circumventing the rules.

Ahhh, so they didn't actually spend over the cap 'officially'. I also found this link about Carmen Policy and Dwight Clark being fined for making a side deal with their 1st round stud Jim Drunkenmiller. They probably did it on more than a few occasions.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=100132&page=1

better days
01-21-2013, 11:54 AM
It has to do with mining for gold in 1849, note those golden helmets.

No it does not have to do with mining for gold in 1849. It has to do with people going there in 1849 to mine for Gold. Many of whom were shanghaied in SF bars & put on ships & sent to sea without their consent. Probably many more men were shanghaied than found gold.

Mouldsie
01-21-2013, 12:04 PM
I had Jimmy Graham too. I blew up all my fantasy leagues because I already knew who he was.
Same. People were making fun of me for it on draft day.

Mouldsie
01-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Same. People were making fun of me for it on draft day.
Had Graham and Gronk in one league. Too bad it wasnt for money haha