PDA

View Full Version : I'm so tired of SOFT Bills Football. Reality Check Time!

blackonyx89
10-01-2012, 08:27 AM
I love my Bills, but to be honest with you, I'm tired of watching the same old soft style the
Bills play offensively and defensively. Why don't Bills management go out and build a team
like the Ravens? I look around the league and there are teams that plays at higher level
than Buffalo. Have you ever noticed that when you watch better teams of higher caliber
play? This team is a finesse team and they are constantly being manhandled by superior
teams over the 12 going on 13 years of 0 playoff appearances. Point blank!

Buffalo loves to bringing in goody two shoe players who look like they should be selling
insurance and bake cookies for their mamas. They sadly are soft physically and mentally
and that goes for the coaching staff. I'm not saying go out and get players with criminal
records or a shady past.Get tough players who can get down and dirty with the best of them.
When you look at this team, does any of these guys scare or intimidate you? That's the problem,
no nasty guys on this roster and that's why the league don't respect them.

The only way this teams going anywhere is to get a younger more aggressive new owner
(Kelly?) who wants to win at any cost. As long as this team is under its current regime,
this team's going nowhere, not relocation wise, but success wise.

justasportsfan
10-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Typical Dave Wanndstedt defense. Soft and conservative. Put the defense in a position to pick their poison.

Rush 4 and drop back the lb'ers. What does NE do? run the ball down the throats of the DL. Bills D has no answer. Try and stop the run? Brady , Gonk and co. torches them. I was not a huge fan of Wanny's D's in the past and it's getting softer.

Offense. Time is up for Fitz. Time to look for a franchise qb with an arm. time to find another stud wr. Stevie is not dependable.

OpIv37
10-01-2012, 08:40 AM
You know, it pisses me off to watch teams that aren't the Bills.

Why?

Because then I see how it's supposed to be done. The defense blitzes. There aren't gaping holes in the middle of the field. The LB's are fast enough to make plays. Offensive plays develop quickly. Passes are on target.

Sometimes it seems like the Bills are a level below at least 20 teams in the league and it's just so frustrating.

justasportsfan
10-01-2012, 08:45 AM
It sucks that teams have the character to step on peoples throats and we aren't one of them. We're usually the ones stepped on all the time. Even though Sexy Rexy's mouth is bigger than his brain as a HC, at least he's not soft.

Historian
10-01-2012, 10:14 AM
I'm afraid that even Clay Matthews would be soft on this team...