PDA

View Full Version : If you think our loss was bad

Skooby
10-01-2012, 12:43 PM
The Jets highlights were lowlights, they got smothered 34-0. Rex was actually speechless, which is nearly impossible.

Mr. Miyagi
10-01-2012, 12:45 PM
I can't wait until we play the same SF team in SF next week.

Actually, yes I chan.

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah, they got SMOKED yesterday hahahahaha.....

Then I realized that they beat the hell out of us.

Then I realized that we're playing San Fran next week.

RedEyE
10-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Yeah, well, the way the Bills played the Jets, I don't see too much to laugh at here.

Skooby
10-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Yeah, well, the way the Bills played the Jets, I don't see too much to laugh at here.

Yeah, they got SMOKED yesterday hahahahaha.....

Then I realized that they beat the hell out of us.

Then I realized that we're playing San Fran next week.

We do look pretty F-Ed for next week, based on the 1+1 = 2 mentality. I'm for one of the logic that every team's personnel plays quite differently versus other teams, it has to do with moods / styles / injuries to key personnel. Every player has his own tweaks, you just don't know how it's going to go.

If I was a gambling man, I'd take the points with the Bills because sentiment is going to be all against Buffalo.

Turf
10-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Christ, 48-13 SF.

Mr. Miyagi
10-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Oh God I can't stand seeing Whitner out there next week.

28-9 San Fran

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 01:05 PM
We do look pretty F-Ed for next week, based on the 1+1 = 2 mentality. I'm for one of the logic that every team's personnel plays quite differently versus other teams, it has to do with moods / styles / injuries to key personnel. Every player has his own tweaks, you just don't know how it's going to go.

If I was a gambling man, I'd take the points with the Bills because sentiment is going to be all against Buffalo.

I know 1+1 doesn't equal 2 in this league. However, San Fran is a team that we just don't line up well with.

I think we can beat some good teams, but I would be shocked if we beat San Fran. So far this year, when the other team gets physical, we back down. San Fran is one of the most physical teams in the league and they don't make mistakes.

Skooby
10-01-2012, 01:08 PM
I know 1+1 doesn't equal 2 in this league. However, San Fran is a team that we just don't line up well with.

I think we can beat some good teams, but I would be shocked if we beat San Fran. So far this year, when the other team gets physical, we back down. San Fran is one of the most physical teams in the league and they don't make mistakes.

We have to hope that San Fran overlooks us, hope is fleeting.

GingerP
10-01-2012, 01:09 PM
The Jets highlights were lowlights, they got smothered 34-0. Rex was actually speechless, which is nearly impossible.

You mean the Jets team that smoked the Bills in week one?

For all the talk about futility against the Pats, the Bills haven't beaten the Jets since 2009. The Jets have won 6 straight against the Bills, and you are laughing at them? As much of a trainwreck as that team may be, they have owned the Bills.

Bangarang
10-01-2012, 01:09 PM

28-9 San Fran

Now predict the score for the other 3 quarters.

GingerP
10-01-2012, 01:12 PM

Early line has the Bills as 10 point underdogs, and I bet that goes up. SF is very tough to run on and that means Fitzpatrick will be throwing it around against a very good defense. He might throw 6 picks. Even if Buffalo's defense has a great day, they might outscore the Bills on pick-six's.

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 01:25 PM
We have to hope that San Fran overlooks us, hope is fleeting.
I hope so too, but I think they learned their lesson against Minny.

Mouldsie
10-01-2012, 01:42 PM
I hope so too, but I think they learned their lesson against Minny.

We can work Minn's gameplan but it wont be easy.

We have to get Chandler involved and work the quick passing game. Unfortunately Fitz is nowhere near Ponder in terms of accuracy.

On offense you basically need to stop Gore and Davis. Something I don't have a good outlook for.

THRILLHO
10-01-2012, 01:46 PM
We NEED to run the ball. It is tough on SF, but its the way The Vikings won. That being said, we already lost.

jdaltroy5
10-01-2012, 02:14 PM
We can work Minn's gameplan but it wont be easy.

We have to get Chandler involved and work the quick passing game. Unfortunately Fitz is nowhere near Ponder in terms of accuracy.

On offense you basically need to stop Gore and Davis. Something I don't have a good outlook for.

I think we can stop Gore. Davis on the other hand...

OpIv37
10-01-2012, 02:56 PM

28-9 San Fran
Actually I think that's a good thing. Chandler will have 6 catches for 75 yards and a TD. We'll still lose, but at least we know we can use the TE in the offense.

BuffaloWingEater
10-01-2012, 03:04 PM
i am more confident playing any team in the league including the 49ers then i am playing any team in the afc east.

GingerP
10-01-2012, 03:14 PM
The really depressing thing is they now have 4 of their next 5 games on the road against good teams. They get SF and Arizona on the road, come home against the Titans, then go on the road again to play Houston and NE. They almost have to win the Titans game.

Their schedule gets much easier after that, so this could define whether they have a shot at the playoffs. If they can win 2 of the next 5, they would be 4-5 heading into the soft part of their schedule and would have a shot. Going 1-4 would mean they are 3-6, leaving no margin for error in a playoff run.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-01-2012, 03:31 PM
After what I saw yesterday, I would not be at all surpised if someone put up sixty against us in one of our next six games.

BertSquirtgum
10-01-2012, 03:41 PM
This team doesn't have a chance winning against any good teams in this league with the coaches they have. Either they can't make adjustments or refuse to. Either way, they're absolutely incompetent. Having a terrible quarterback doesn't help either.