PDA

View Full Version : How long until Chandler gets some of our and the leagues respect?

Cali512
10-07-2012, 11:15 AM
This guy is averaging a TD per game this year. Even last year before his injury he was doing the same. He plays alot like Jason Witten, and he isnt fast, but fast enough. His blocking is meh, but he gets open, doesnt drop many passes, and can make a difficult high pass or strong catch while getting hit. If we had a great QB, i couldnt imagine what this guy could do. For a fan base who has wanted a decent TE for 10 years, now we finally have a really good one and no one has mentioned him. Chandlers is our 2nd best passing weapon aside from our RBs, and i think even if we had star WRs, hed still be one of the top 3 main weapons. Hes actually good, not just a product of bad weapons

YardRat
10-07-2012, 11:20 AM
When we start winning.

Night Train
10-07-2012, 11:28 AM
I picked up Chandler off waivers before opening day in my fantasy league and started him every game. I knew he would be worth it. That's about as far as Fitz can throw it.

ServoBillieves
10-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Been a big Chandler fan since last year. Hell, I'd buy a Chandler jersey. He is underrated but Night's got a point... when you're always the check down to a guy who has low range arm strength, you get good stats.

Stats aside, I like how he plays.

YardRat
10-07-2012, 11:32 AM
I picked up Chandler off waivers before opening day in my fantasy league and started him every game. I knew he would be worth it. That's about as far as Fitz can throw it.

I drafted him, and he was the first TE I took.

Kind of getting tired of the NFLN fantasy segment "That doesn't help ANYBODY!", because Chandler has appeared on their list 3 out of the first four weeks, I believe.

Kiss my ass, NFLN...Chandler is one of the reasons I'm tied for first, so he sure as hell is helping me :D