PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Williams is a complete bust

IlluminatusUIUC
10-07-2012, 05:34 PM
The guy is absolutely awful. He can't stay with guys in coverage, he gets juked on short routes, and for someone who is billed as this big, physical specimen the guy never makes hard hits and gets blasted out on run plays.

Complete. Bust.

kingJofNYC
10-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Awful, Texas has been putting out **** CBs for years, and yet they still drafted a CB from a team that gets torched every year by Air Raid teams.

Cali will come and tell you how wrong you are...

OpIv37
10-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Agreed. Aaron Williams blows. Gilmore is making some rookie mistakes, but he's also showing some flashes of talent and will probably be fine with some experience.

Williams is just clueless. He's completely lost out there. It looks like someone was controlling him in Madden then handed the controller to a 5 year old.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Agreed. Aaron Williams blows. Gilmore is making some rookie mistakes, but he's also showing some flashes of talent and will probably be fine with some experience.

Williams is just clueless. He's completely lost out there. It looks like someone was controlling him in Madden then handed the controller to a 5 year old.

And a decent coach.

Williams just somehow manages to play small AND slow. I remember arguing on the other Bills board when we drafted him, and homers wouldn't stop telling me how he was a steal because we got "1st round value in a 2nd round pick." The three picks behind him (Dalton, Kapernick, and Sheard) have all looked sooooo much better than him.

Mr. Pink
10-07-2012, 06:31 PM
And a decent coach.

Williams just somehow manages to play small AND slow. I remember arguing on the other Bills board when we drafted him, and homers wouldn't stop telling me how he was a steal because we got "1st round value in a 2nd round pick." The three picks behind him (Dalton, Kapernick, and Sheard) have all looked sooooo much better than him.

Williams reminds me of the Youboty 1st round value picked later. The quality of the play is about the same too.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Williams reminds me of the Youboty 1st round value picked later. The quality of the play is about the same too. Another, more recent good example: DaQuan Bowers. Can you imagine what would've happened if the Bills had actually picked him instead of Dareus? At least Dareus is on the field...

Basically, the point is this: sliders slide for a reason.

mrbojanglezs
10-07-2012, 07:35 PM
agreed, we should try him at safety

more cowbell
10-07-2012, 07:44 PM
agreed, we should try him at safety

Many thought he was destined to be a safety in the NFL. He blows at CB so why not put him as the third-string FS? He is that bad....

Generalissimus Gibby
10-07-2012, 08:21 PM
The guy is absolutely awful. He can't stay with guys in coverage, he gets juked on short routes, and for someone who is billed as this big, physical specimen the guy never makes hard hits and gets blasted out on run plays.

Complete. Bust.
When I think that Andy Dalton could have been taken with that pick I die a little bit inside.

bf1
10-07-2012, 09:06 PM
What ***** kills me is the defensive back carousel that goes on year after year. The unit out there now is the worst DB unit in years. Way to go Bumbling Buddy Nix!

billsburgh
10-07-2012, 09:34 PM
What ***** kills me is the defensive back carousel that goes on year after year. The unit out there now is the worst DB unit in years. Way to go Bumbling Buddy Nix!

Gillmore - 1st rounder
McKelvin -1st rounder
Williams - 2nd rounder
Byrd - 2nd rounder

That's some fine talent evaluation there.

Demon
10-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Williams reminds me of the Youboty 1st round value picked later. The quality of the play is about the same too.

Youboty atleast has excuses for his struggles. His mother died while in his first camp, and he was hurt in his second camp. He never truly had a full camp until he was a liability and had zero confidence in himself. Williams? He just sucks.

jamze132
10-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Yeah Williams sucks. He looked like a real dumbass several times yesterday.

Cali512
10-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Texas sucks at talent unless its LB, S, or RB. All there QBs, WRs, OL, DL, and CBs suck in the NFL