PDA

View Full Version : This team is complete garbage!!!

jamze132
10-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Fitz can't throw a deep ball to save his life.
The DBs have been toast all damn season. Aaron Williams is completely lost out there.
Our DC is a joke who calls ****ty games week in and week out. Every time he calls for a blitz, the offense can see it easily and check out to get yards on the ground.
Our HC doesn't have anyone's attention. This team lacks serious focus and heart.

This team resembles a horribly coached team. It's a ****ing joke of an NFL team and I'm so embarrassed to watch every game. Blowout, blowout, blowout. Every ****ing game is the same. Peace.

ServoBillieves
10-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Here here.

I knew it was going to be a bad game today... but then that little devil called hope popped up on my shoulder and said "it'll at least be close."

Then I realized what horribly coached team I was watching. This isn't some movie where the misfit coaches turn around a high school football team. This is the NFL. And this team is embarrassing.

Mr. Pink
10-07-2012, 05:40 PM
And you can't even fire Gailey midseason either...if ya do you're promoting the Stache to interim HC.

:rofl:

BADTHINGSMAN
10-07-2012, 05:43 PM
I stopped watching after it was 10-3 Niners. Decided I wanted to watch something funny/horrific/tragic I combined the 3 and started watching the game again.

kingJofNYC
10-07-2012, 05:44 PM
I really hope we dont win another game, don't deserve to.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-07-2012, 05:44 PM
nothing will change until ralph is dead. thats why we couldnt hire a real gm/coach in 10

jamze132
10-07-2012, 05:45 PM
We sure did make Alex Smith look like the best QB in the league.

- - - Updated - - -

We sure did make Alex Smith look like the best QB in the league.

superbills
10-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Thank God for the RedZone Channel!

BADTHINGSMAN
10-07-2012, 05:49 PM
I really hope we dont win another game, don't deserve to.

That shouldn't be a problem.

cookie G
10-07-2012, 05:51 PM
You can never use enough first and second round picks on DB's.

A winning formula that has served this team well for over a decade.

ServoBillieves
10-07-2012, 05:52 PM
nothing will change until ralph is dead. thats why we couldnt hire a real gm/coach in 10

Yeah, the team will be in another city and state. Then probably go to a championship under the relevant new owner.

Mr. Pink
We're gonna be around 2-6 before we win another game and get into the easier games on the schedule...

We'll rattle off some wins, finish out 7-9 and everyone will buy back into that the team is coming around and Gailey is doing wonders.

jamze132
It's official. Worst defense in Bills history. Back to back 500+ yards given up.

IlluminatusUIUC

Don't forget halfbacks. A team can never have enoug halfbacks to ignore while we throw ducks all over.

Skooby
10-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Welcome to AZ!!

BADTHINGSMAN
10-07-2012, 05:54 PM
We're gonna be around 2-6 before we win another game and get into the easier games on the schedule...

We'll rattle off some wins, finish out 7-9 and everyone will buy back into that the team is coming around and Gailey is doing wonders.

Exactly right. Buffalo will also just miss out on a franchise QB again.

SpikedLemonade
10-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Unfortunately, we are not complete garbage.

If we were, that would give us hope to be 2-14 or 3-13 and a top 5 pick which with some courage may land us a franchise QB.

Instead, we are simply garbage and will end up 5-11 or 6-10 and out of the running for a franchise QB.

Mr. Pink
10-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Exactly right. Buffalo will also just miss out on a franchise QB again.

We'll draft another corner around 15 in the draft because these chumps we have are all garbage too.

Albany,n.y.
10-07-2012, 05:57 PM
What's really sad is that after the Bills beat a lousy Tennessee team, there will be people posting of what a good win the team had, how they never quit and that we're still alive for a playoff spot.

BertSquirtgum
10-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Here here.

I knew it was going to be a bad game today... but then that little devil called hope popped up on my shoulder and said "it'll at least be close."

Then I realized what horribly coached team I was watching. This isn't some movie where the misfit coaches turn around a high school football team. This is the NFL. And this team is embarrassing.

Stop saying negative things that are true. It makes me mad. Whaahhh.

kingJofNYC
10-07-2012, 06:04 PM

Our first round DT is really helping our run defense!

cookie G
10-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Don't forget halfbacks. A team can never have enoug halfbacks to ignore while we throw ducks all over.

Only if you trade your starting RB for a mid-round pick.

And I just know the new GM, whoever it is, will come in and talk about changing defensive schemes.

cookie G
10-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Our first round DT is really helping our run defense!

Maybe we can put him in pass coverage and move Gilmore and/or Williams to DT.

Couldn't hurt.

djjimkelly
10-07-2012, 06:06 PM

and running backs we love to draft them

Mr. Pink
10-07-2012, 06:06 PM

Couldn't hurt.

Having our entire team play iron man football couldn't hurt either.

Stevie Johnson and Donald Jones might be able to cover better than the corners we allegedly have.

zone
10-07-2012, 06:07 PM
I am so sick of wasting my Sundays. This **** may have been justifiable when I was in my 20's but I really have better **** to do now.

kingJofNYC
10-07-2012, 06:08 PM

Couldn't hurt.

Couldn't hurt, would probably be more entertaining.

Typ0
10-07-2012, 06:19 PM
It seems like we went an entire decade with half our draft picks being defensive backs...how can they suck so bad? LOL

IlluminatusUIUC
10-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Only if you trade your starting RB for a mid-round pick.

And I just know the new GM, whoever it is, will come in and talk about changing defensive schemes.

I flipped over to watch our previous high-pick franchise halfback choke away the Broncos game. Everywhere you look, Bills are flailing.

DynaPaul
10-07-2012, 06:55 PM
It's the Buffalo Bad News Bears. I mean, c'mon, after all this losing year in and year out how can you not laugh? Each game should have the Benny Hill theme song playing in the background.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-07-2012, 07:54 PM
What's really sad is that after the Bills beat a lousy Tennessee team, there will be people posting of what a good win the team had, how they never quit and that we're still alive for a playoff spot.

At this point I think the Titans beat us. Chris Johnson has to be drooling to play a Buffalo defense.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-07-2012, 07:58 PM
We'll win six games this year which is just enough for Chan to keep his job and for us not to have to address the qb situation. Wanny gets fired, however. We will beat Indy, Jacksonville, Tennessee, and St. Louis and drop the rest.