• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

**** it- I HOPE this team moves.

It's the only way I will be able to stop following them.

They are never going to get it right. They actually tried this off-season but got WORSE. It defies all logic.

This is the 4th straight failed rebuilding attempt, and they are showing zero signs of improvement.

But I've had it with these weekly humiliations. It's not enough to just lose anymore, it has to be a blowout where the other team puts up video game numbers. It's in my blood and I can't stop watching, but I'm at the point where I'd rather not have a team than have this ****ing bull****.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • superbills
    • Mar 2003

Re: **** it- I HOPE this team moves.

Man, I can't say that I'm with you, but at what point to we stop torturing ourselves? I posted in another thread that it's all about the owner. Whatever that means in terms of the long-term future of the team, we need an owner who gives a damn. That's the only thing that can turn this around.
    "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
    Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
      Will not tolerate vandalism.
      • Apr 2006

The NFL should have an ownership age limit, the way the Roman Catholic Church does. Once you turn 80, you hand over the keys.

Comment

• zone
        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        It's the only way I will be able to stop following them.

They are never going to get it right. They actually tried this off-season but got WORSE. It defies all logic.

This is the 4th straight failed rebuilding attempt, and they are showing zero signs of improvement.

But I've had it with these weekly humiliations. It's not enough to just lose anymore, it has to be a blowout where the other team puts up video game numbers. It's in my blood and I can't stop watching, but I'm at the point where I'd rather not have a team than have this ****ing bull****.
        Man I am so with you right now. I am done.
        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Slim
          • Apr 2004

Right there with you OP

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

There's 2 sides of that coin.

Back in 95 when the Browns left I was po'd. Hated not being able to see them play on Sundays.

But on the opposite side of the coin, I got to pick out and watch good football games and players around the league to pay attention to with no real emotional attachment to W/Ls. Then Ralph did stuff to honor the Browns and their fans which gave me a tie to the team here on top of living here.

Watching GOOD football just to enjoy the football has its fun but it's not really the same.

Comment

• coastal
              Legendary Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Mike Iupati leading a TD.

did I mention Iupati was one of my 5 card studs?

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                • Sep 2009

I think I'm with you. Only way I stop following is if they move, only way to stop the pain.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY! View Post
                  There's 2 sides of that coin.

Back in 95 when the Browns left I was po'd. Hated not being able to see them play on Sundays.

But on the opposite side of the coin, I got to pick out and watch good football games and players around the league to pay attention to with no real emotional attachment to W/Ls. Then Ralph did stuff to honor the Browns and their fans which gave me a tie to the team here on top of living here.

Watching GOOD football just to enjoy the football has its fun but it's not really the same.
                  For the last 3 or 4 years, I've enjoyed watching non-Bills football more than Bills football because a) I don't care as much or get upset at losses and b) the level of play is so much higher.

It's disgusting how many times I watch other teams and think "why can't the Bills do that?"
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• zone
                    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                    • Oct 2003

I wish they would move over the bye week.
                    www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                      For the last 3 or 4 years, I've enjoyed watching non-Bills football more than Bills football because a) I don't care as much or get upset at losses and b) the level of play is so much higher.

It's disgusting how many times I watch other teams and think "why can't the Bills do that?"
                      I'm just waiting for one of these teams to be relevant to give me a reason to give a crap on Sundays.

Cleveland is the Factory of Sadness and Buffalo, I don't even words to describe how pathetic this is.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                        • Oct 2002

I've never, ever rooted for another team other than the Bills and I love to watch football. But this franchise is absolutely floundering right now. A QB with several years left on a contract, 200 million dollars on a defensive line that can't stop a running play or get near the opposing QB, the coaches are all old and seem to have had the game pass them by, and a 95 year old owner who's family has no interest in the team or region. Other than geographically playing their home games in Buffalo, there is NOTHING about this team to root for.
                        Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• kishoph
                          • Jun 2003

**** all of you that hope the team moves.

Comment

• billsburgh
                            • Jul 2003

my 11 year old daughter was asking me today during the game "why do you keep watching them, they always lose". The only thing I could say is because it's the team I grew up watching. then she says it's time to get a new team.

Comment

• lightningbolt444
                              • Mar 2007

Honestly as said in another post I dont care if they move anymore. I will support a losing team but this team is quitting actually they quit long ago. There is a ton of talent on this team (in certain areas) you would think a player would stand up and say enough of this garbage.

This team quit on the city and the fans as far as I am concerned so it will make no difference if I quit on them

Comment

Working...
                              X