PDA

View Full Version : Where are the post-game transcripts?

Oaf
10-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Everyone too embarrassed to speak to the media after the game?

BertSquirtgum
10-07-2012, 10:05 PM
I was just about to make a thread too. Where's the press conferences? I want to hear what these pukes have to say for themselves.

Scumbag College
10-07-2012, 10:11 PM
For some reason I listened to some of the post game on local radio, Here's what i remember:

Gailey: Doesn't know what's wrong.

Fitz: Sounded indifferent. Said they were better than their performance.

Stevie: Reporter questioned why the team quit. Stevie got defensive and yelled at him said no one quit.

Mostly inane blather.

X-Era
10-08-2012, 05:47 AM
Since it's a late game, they don;t make it up until late night or in the morning. Gailey's transcript was missing several lines. He was asked specifically about Fitz and said it's not an issue. But he also was asked about another player (Bradham?) later in the interview and he didn't know if he would stick with him. If it is Bradham I didn't catch why he was playing. Did Moats get benched? I know Sheppard late in the game. If anyone should be benched it's him.

trapezeus
10-08-2012, 07:43 AM
everyone but fitz is touchable on this team apparently. be a 12 year punting pro, 3 bad games and you are cut. Fitz is on a full season of terrible games at 4-12 since last year's hot start. yet he keeps getting the rock.

RedEyE
10-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Dareus: "Just a game"

What a dick.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Dareus: "Just a game"

What a dick.

in defense of him though. he just lost his brother, so i'm sure to him it may feel like 'just a game'

RedEyE
10-08-2012, 07:56 AM
in defense of him though. he just lost his brother, so i'm sure to him it may feel like 'just a game'

Forgot about that. I guess that puts things into perspective. Just not the best answer on his part when fans are in an emotional tizzy.