PDA

View Full Version : I went to the game today

cocamide
10-07-2012, 10:54 PM
I knew we were going to get murdered, but it's not often that I get to see the Bills in person, so I had to go. The main takeaway is that I've never seen a defense as soft as ours. There was not one bit of pressure the whole day except for one play where I think we actually blitzed, and on that play, Smith threw an incompletion. Like always, we make mediocre players look like All Stars. The Stache is a complete piece of **** and shouldn't be anywhere near a pro field.

The team is going through the motions, and there's no leadership. Fitz could probably be a leader, but he can't lead by example, since it's physically impossible for him to hit a receiver over 20 yards down the field in stride. The only guy I saw that had any toughness was Bradham.

I couldn't even get upset with the team because I've just accepted the fact that we're horrible, and I'm pretty sure everyone on the team has too. Op started a thread saying that he wants the Bills to leave Buffalo. I believe his wish has already been granted: there isn't a professional football team in western New York.

imbondz
10-07-2012, 10:59 PM
sorry you had to pay money to see that and waste a perfectly good Sunday

Beebe
10-08-2012, 12:08 AM
I was there to.:tomato: