PDA

View Full Version : Will be at the AZ game Sunday

more cowbell
10-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Already got my brown bag ready to go. Can't wait! Next epic embarrassment up please!

BADTHINGSMAN
10-08-2012, 01:28 AM
All the Cards will need to do is Kolb toss it up to Fitzgerald. The Bills D will make them look like Montana to Rice.

TrEd FTW
10-08-2012, 01:31 AM
My condolences.

MikeNC
10-08-2012, 05:00 AM
I should have known better than to spend $ on two airline and football tix...What a dumbass I am..

YardRat
10-08-2012, 05:44 AM
My condolences.

Damn...beat me to it.

gebobs
10-08-2012, 08:03 AM
A friend invited me to come to Houston for the Texans game. My wife said I should drop the dime and fly down there. Sadly, I didn't even have to think about it.

billsburgh
10-08-2012, 12:06 PM
for a while it looked like I was going to be in Phoenix for work next week and I was considering going a day early so I could go to the game. thankfullly, my plans were changed and that decision was made for me.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-08-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm sorry that you'll have to see this trainwreck in person. I just hope you have the Phoenix/Glendale suicide hotline written down because seeing this disaster in person could possibly drive you to the brink.

HAMMER
10-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Wife and I are going as well, cousin and his wife are flying in from Buff. I don't even want to go now.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Wife and I are going as well, cousin and his wife are flying in from Buff. I don't even want to go now.

A Bills game anymore could count as mortification of the flesh.

Crisis
10-08-2012, 01:10 PM
I'll be there as well, can't believe how much money I'm spending to go to PHX and watch these losers.

more cowbell
10-08-2012, 02:24 PM
I'll be there as well, can't believe how much money I'm spending to go to PHX and watch these losers.

Sadly. I cannot believe how much money I have wasted in my lifetime to watch these losers. If I could add up all the wasted money when I was living and working for this putrid franchise, and now the money I'm STILL spending to watch them not even show up to any road game...I would guaranteed have a stroke. I have no interest in even going on Sunday, because all of us know what will happen...but unfortunately, everything has already been paid for. I have honestly never seen this always proud fan base so dejected in my lifetime (myself included).

Buffalogic
10-09-2012, 12:28 AM
I live in Phoenix. I got some nice tickets early. 50 yard line 6th row. I sold them today. I no longer can justify handing over my hard earned money to a franchise that continues to embarrass me.

MikeNC
10-09-2012, 05:02 AM
I am actually more excited to see the stadium than the Bills....

Electrici
10-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Cut my vacation a day short to make it back to PHX for the game. Damnit

more cowbell
10-09-2012, 06:38 PM
I am actually more excited to see the stadium than the Bills....

I was excited too when I went to this stadium for the first time back in 2008...

The stadium is really cool on the outside, and the field is cool (they roll it out during the week to soak in the sun). The video boards are very small (unless if they upgraded since the last time I was there) The seats in the upper deck are very cheap looking/feeling (still better than the benches in the Ralph). The tailgating as most would expect is a complete joke. However, it's a cool little area with the Cardinals stadium, the Coyotes arena, and an outdoor area with restaurants, etc. that has a giant screen which plays a bunch of the early games.

imbondz
10-14-2012, 06:36 PM
tell us how it was there!

Electrici
10-14-2012, 08:54 PM
It wasn't pretty but was a helluva ballgame to see. Still sickened by the decision to punt on their 35. Was happy to of been there and the Bills are 3-3.. good day overall.

Skooby
10-14-2012, 09:22 PM
It wasn't pretty but was a helluva ballgame to see. Still sickened by the decision to punt on their 35. Was happy to of been there and the Bills are 3-3.. good day overall.

Way to support, no denial there.

Crisis
10-15-2012, 04:07 AM
game was awesome. so many bills fans there

MikeNC
10-18-2012, 08:34 AM
Just got back today, I can't believe how many Bills fans were there...

OpIv37
10-18-2012, 08:42 AM

Buffalo fans travel well, probably because so many of them leave for jobs or retire to warmer climates. It's even more obvious in hockey games. You can hear the "Let's Go Buffalo" chant in pretty much any arena south or west of PA, especially if the Sabres get a big lead.

Electrici
10-18-2012, 10:48 AM
There were a ton of Bills fans in AZ back in 08 also. Problem was the game was over before we got to our seats.

Parzival
10-18-2012, 08:02 PM

I was there too, visiting from San Diego. Seemed like there were more Bills fans than Cards fans as I walked around the area. Phoenix was a great time but I could never, ever live there. Too damn hot!

Crisis
10-18-2012, 09:40 PM
I love PHX. The area around the stadium is amazing.

Walking around after the game highfiving every bills fan and hearing all the lets go buffalo chants was surreal

Electrici
10-19-2012, 02:30 AM
I love PHX. The area around the stadium is amazing.

Walking around after the game highfiving every bills fan and hearing all the lets go buffalo chants was surreal

Especially learning that the Pats lost too... Cherry on top of it all!