PDA

View Full Version : Is Gaily worse than Bullough and Harvey Johnson?

Historian
10-08-2012, 07:29 AM
Discuss.

RedEyE
10-08-2012, 07:40 AM
No. I think this is a two part problem that doesn't involve Chan directly. I mean he is the HC so in part he is responsible but....

IMO, starts with QB and the offense making strides in sustaining drives keeping the defense off the field. And 2, pulling the conservative nature out of the defense. They need to mix it up a bit and inject some 3-4 (not 100% of the time but just part of the time). If we are going to get beat on defense I'd at least like to see them get a piece of the QB.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-08-2012, 08:58 AM
yes Historian, yes he is. At least Bullough had wit, "they took the sails out of winds" and Johnson was a guy who didn't even want to be HC. Chan is the worst coach we have ever had.

Albany,n.y.
10-08-2012, 10:09 AM
No, he's better than Johnson & Bullough, Jim Ringo too. But anyone who still thinks he's an improvement on Jauron has to look at the record and realize that since Marv & Wade left, the team has not had an NFL caliber head coach. But even so, Jauron was the best of the last 4 coaches and any time you can say Jauron was the best of your last 4 coaches, you've had 3 other really bad coaches, and there's still a chance that Mularkey could prove us all wrong.

Night Train
10-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Harvey was an interm coach until the next loser came along.

Bullough was an overrated Michigan St./Lions guy that Ralph has always been blinded by (Hey, I know him !). Both had teams that had zero expectations and were rock bottom.

This team had reasonable expectations and has shocked us with their complete meltdown the last 6 quarters. So in a sense, this IS worse.

Skooby
10-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Hank stank but this is worse.

trapezeus
10-08-2012, 12:57 PM
not sure. i sitll think the bills offense has the ability to get it done if they had a realy qb.