• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Any hope of the playoffs or post-season play has vanished

I don't care if we win 100-0 for the next few games, we have 0 chance of making any type of post-season play.
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: Any hope of the playoffs or post-season play has vanished

mmmm. if we beat the cards 100-0, then the Titans 100-0, then the Texans 100-0, I think we could start talking playoffs.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
      • Sep 2009

How observant....

And yet a few days ago you were telling us that we're still 2-2. What a difference a day makes.

Comment

• Gibby
        Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
        • Jun 2006

Actually we could still make the playoffs. The optimist in me wants to say we've only lost three games and we could still have a winning record in the division and that wins and losses are more important than scores, but yeah I just don't see it. We have the talent there this year -- other than at QB -- but we just don't have the heart or the balls. I would rather take average players with balls and heart because they can do more than talent that mails it in every week. The only way we make the post season is if Chan benches Fitz and names TJax the starter, suspends Mario williams for a couple games without pay to make the statement that I don't care who you are if you don't show up to play you don't get your pay (although this is probably prohibited these days), and fires Dave Wandstadt. The way it looks now I think the only teams we have a chance in hell of beating are the Miami Dolphins at home and the titans. I would have said the Colts, but Luck is going to have the best game in his career against us. He will be the first rookie qb to ever throw for 500+ yards in a single game, and a colts running back will get 200 yards on us and they will break their franchise record for most points scored and yardage gained.

So again, we have the talent to make the post season, but we don't have the heart, the balls, or the motivation.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

no wait...now the team is going to answer this wake up call....this was the game they were waiting for. you all just wait and see, they are running the table.

i honestly hope the stadium is empty for the titans game.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
            • Feb 2009

Terrible thread..Take a week off from posting Skooby..

Comment

• Gibby
              Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
              no wait...now the team is going to answer this wake up call....this was the game they were waiting for. you all just wait and see, they are running the table.

i honestly hope the stadium is empty for the titans game.
              The only place they're running the table is into the ground. We've got at least six more losses ahead before we get our next win.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

This team doesn't have a chance in hell at making the playoffs. At beast we will be 3-6 after the next month is over. I wouldn't be shocked if we were 2-7.

Do you really think we're beating the Texans or Houston on the road? Arizona is winnable but on the road it makes it highly unlikely. With the way we're playing our only win will probably be the Titans at home and even that's a stretch. The law of averages say we will win one of them games and be 3-6 and the season will just about be over.

If we did lose them all I wouldn't be shocked though. Gailey might be starting is 7+ game losing streak early in the season. Our only wins have came against teams with a combined record of 1-9. The other 3 games we have been blown out and made a laughingstock of.

Comment

• BuffaloWingEater
                  • Aug 2012

up in smoke *****es

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
                    How observant....

And yet a few days ago you were telling us that we're still 2-2. What a difference a day makes.
                    Skooby is weak.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by BillsFever21 View Post
                      This team doesn't have a chance in hell at making the playoffs. At beast we will be 3-6 after the next month is over. I wouldn't be shocked if we were 2-7.

Do you really think we're beating the Texans or Houston on the road? Arizona is winnable but on the road it makes it highly unlikely. With the way we're playing our only win will probably be the Titans at home and even that's a stretch. The law of averages say we will win one of them games and be 3-6 and the season will just about be over.

If we did lose them all I wouldn't be shocked though. Gailey might be starting is 7+ game losing streak early in the season. Our only wins have came against teams with a combined record of 1-9. The other 3 games we have been blown out and made a laughingstock of.
                      The Texans are Houston is my memory serves me right.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
                        The Texans are Houston is my memory serves me right.
                        Nice catch. I meant to say the Texans or Patriots. It probably wouldn't matter who it is at this point though. Especially on the road.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Ugh. I had them winning the next two in CGal's contest
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Our best hope is to crash & burn & get a GOOD QB in the draft.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by better days View Post
                              Our best hope is to crash & burn & get a GOOD QB in the draft.
                              That might be possible but there's to many winnable games at home for that to happen. We will end up winning several of them and be just inside/outside the Top 10 like we are every season.

Comment

Working...
                              X