PDA

View Full Version : Any hope of the playoffs or post-season play has vanished

Skooby
10-08-2012, 11:45 AM
I don't care if we win 100-0 for the next few games, we have 0 chance of making any type of post-season play.

imbondz
10-08-2012, 11:50 AM
mmmm. if we beat the cards 100-0, then the Titans 100-0, then the Texans 100-0, I think we could start talking playoffs.

kingJofNYC
10-08-2012, 11:59 AM
How observant....

And yet a few days ago you were telling us that we're still 2-2. What a difference a day makes.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Actually we could still make the playoffs. The optimist in me wants to say we've only lost three games and we could still have a winning record in the division and that wins and losses are more important than scores, but yeah I just don't see it. We have the talent there this year -- other than at QB -- but we just don't have the heart or the balls. I would rather take average players with balls and heart because they can do more than talent that mails it in every week. The only way we make the post season is if Chan benches Fitz and names TJax the starter, suspends Mario williams for a couple games without pay to make the statement that I don't care who you are if you don't show up to play you don't get your pay (although this is probably prohibited these days), and fires Dave Wandstadt. The way it looks now I think the only teams we have a chance in hell of beating are the Miami Dolphins at home and the titans. I would have said the Colts, but Luck is going to have the best game in his career against us. He will be the first rookie qb to ever throw for 500+ yards in a single game, and a colts running back will get 200 yards on us and they will break their franchise record for most points scored and yardage gained.

So again, we have the talent to make the post season, but we don't have the heart, the balls, or the motivation.

trapezeus
10-08-2012, 12:41 PM
no wait...now the team is going to answer this wake up call....this was the game they were waiting for. you all just wait and see, they are running the table.

i honestly hope the stadium is empty for the titans game.

Ginger Vitis
10-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Terrible thread..Take a week off from posting Skooby..

Generalissimus Gibby
10-08-2012, 12:43 PM
no wait...now the team is going to answer this wake up call....this was the game they were waiting for. you all just wait and see, they are running the table.

i honestly hope the stadium is empty for the titans game.

The only place they're running the table is into the ground. We've got at least six more losses ahead before we get our next win.

BillsFever21
10-08-2012, 04:11 PM
This team doesn't have a chance in hell at making the playoffs. At beast we will be 3-6 after the next month is over. I wouldn't be shocked if we were 2-7.

Do you really think we're beating the Texans or Houston on the road? Arizona is winnable but on the road it makes it highly unlikely. With the way we're playing our only win will probably be the Titans at home and even that's a stretch. The law of averages say we will win one of them games and be 3-6 and the season will just about be over.

If we did lose them all I wouldn't be shocked though. Gailey might be starting is 7+ game losing streak early in the season. Our only wins have came against teams with a combined record of 1-9. The other 3 games we have been blown out and made a laughingstock of.

BuffaloWingEater
10-08-2012, 04:15 PM
up in smoke *****es :D

BertSquirtgum
10-08-2012, 05:19 PM
How observant....

And yet a few days ago you were telling us that we're still 2-2. What a difference a day makes.

Skooby is weak.

BertSquirtgum
10-08-2012, 05:21 PM
This team doesn't have a chance in hell at making the playoffs. At beast we will be 3-6 after the next month is over. I wouldn't be shocked if we were 2-7.

Do you really think we're beating the Texans or Houston on the road? Arizona is winnable but on the road it makes it highly unlikely. With the way we're playing our only win will probably be the Titans at home and even that's a stretch. The law of averages say we will win one of them games and be 3-6 and the season will just about be over.

If we did lose them all I wouldn't be shocked though. Gailey might be starting is 7+ game losing streak early in the season. Our only wins have came against teams with a combined record of 1-9. The other 3 games we have been blown out and made a laughingstock of.

The Texans are Houston is my memory serves me right.

BillsFever21
10-08-2012, 05:27 PM
The Texans are Houston is my memory serves me right.

Nice catch. I meant to say the Texans or Patriots. It probably wouldn't matter who it is at this point though. Especially on the road.

YardRat
10-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Ugh. I had them winning the next two in CGal's contest :ill:

better days
10-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Our best hope is to crash & burn & get a GOOD QB in the draft.

BillsFever21
10-08-2012, 05:34 PM

That might be possible but there's to many winnable games at home for that to happen. We will end up winning several of them and be just inside/outside the Top 10 like we are every season.

BillsFever21
10-08-2012, 05:35 PM
They also had a chance to get a steady QB project in Andy Dalton last year. After the 1st round I was saying to myself there's are QB project to replace Fitzpatrick. They took Aaron Williams instead. That has worked out real good for us. Another smooth move by the Bills front office.

Skooby
10-08-2012, 05:36 PM
We already crashed.

Crisis
10-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Skooby you are the most fickle poster ever.

Meathead
10-08-2012, 06:30 PM
yeah bc pro sports teams never display incredible turnarounds cough kings cough a million other teams hack

Meathead
10-08-2012, 06:34 PM
so far this season im 5-0 picking the winner and 4-1 ats (took the 11 pts yesterday blush)

so technically they are still on pace for the ten wins i predicted. not feeling real good about that given the unfathomable epic ineptness of this defense but until they lose one i didnt predict then they are in fact on schedule

ten wins, sheepishly

BillsFever21
10-08-2012, 06:40 PM
so far this season im 5-0 picking the winner and 4-1 ats (took the 11 pts yesterday blush)

so technically they are still on pace for the ten wins i predicted. not feeling real good about that given the unfathomable epic ineptness of this defense but until they lose one i didnt predict then they are in fact on schedule

ten wins, sheepishly

In your line of thinking you must think that this team will finish 4-5 after the first 9 games and then rip off 6 wins out of the last 7 games. Sorry not going to happen.

BertSquirtgum
10-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Ugh. I had them winning the next two in CGal's contest :ill:

I must have fell on a needle full of demerol when I put my record in.

Meathead
10-08-2012, 06:45 PM
thats right but yeah it looks a LOT less likely now. hey it could still happen smack ow baby please dont hit me i still love you

BertSquirtgum
10-08-2012, 07:04 PM
I truly thought this defense was going to be a powerhouse and I couldn't have been any more wrong. It's very tough being a Bills fan.

BillsFever21
10-08-2012, 08:12 PM
I truly thought this defense was going to be a powerhouse and I couldn't have been any more wrong. It's very tough being a Bills fan.

I didn't see us being a powerhouse but I saw us being around middle of the pack defense that could keep us in games and give us a shot at winning. Our DL was good on paper but slightly overrated at the time, our LB's were still probably the worse unit in the league and our DB's were young and lacked experience.

I didn't think Williams was a dominant player but I figured when you put him with the other 3 they would get enough pressure on the QB to make up for the the other areas and put us in the Top 15 give or take. They are even worse then last year.

BertSquirtgum
10-08-2012, 10:44 PM
George Wilson sucks.

Skooby
10-08-2012, 10:51 PM
I didn't see us being a powerhouse but I saw us being around middle of the pack defense that could keep us in games and give us a shot at winning. Our DL was good on paper but slightly overrated at the time, our LB's were still probably the worse unit in the league and our DB's were young and lacked experience.

I didn't think Williams was a dominant player but I figured when you put him with the other 3 they would get enough pressure on the QB to make up for the the other areas and put us in the Top 15 give or take. They are even worse then last year.

Can we go back to the 3-4, it helped us win 6 games.