PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a bandwagon jumper, but..

Mr. Miyagi
10-08-2012, 03:33 PM
I'm just so tired of the Bills being so bad year in and year out, regardless of whatever personnel changes we make, we still suck. We have so many supposedly good players on defense and yet we play like a bunch of chumps. We have no heart. Our QB situation has been an absolute joke since Kelly and maybe barely Flutie, at least the guy had heart and the will to win. We have good receivers, but for some reason they all get the case of the fumbles. We have good RBs and a good OL, but never healthy enough to play out a whole season. Is this the Flutie curse? Is this the stadium curse? Is this a Ralph thing? I don't know, and I'm tired of trying to figure it out and waiting for it.

No I won't be a Packer fan, but Chicago is close by and they have a lot of attitude, which the Bills should have. And I wouldn't be alone in the entire state rooting for the team.

Jesus Christ Buffalo, pull it together just one season, will you?

Jeff1220
10-08-2012, 03:34 PM
As much as I hate the Bills right now, I can't jump ship...until they move. Then I'll probably just stop following the NFL.

The King
10-09-2012, 07:40 AM
A lot of you dont understand what its like to be an out of state Bills fan. When the Bills suck you go to work Monday and you and all your co-workers talk about why the Bills suck. When you're out of state and the Bills suck its a full out barrage as to to why they suck, why you suck and why Tom Brady is awesome. It literally magnifies the situation x 100. I know how Miyagi feels and while I'll never jump ship I certainly wont dedicate my weekends to players who quit at halftime.

don137
10-09-2012, 08:18 AM
A lot of you dont understand what its like to be an out of state Bills fan. When the Bills suck you go to work Monday and you and all your co-workers talk about why the Bills suck. When you're out of state and the Bills suck its a full out barrage as to to why they suck, why you suck and why Tom Brady is awesome. It literally magnifies the situation x 100. I know how Miyagi feels and while I'll never jump ship I certainly wont dedicate my weekends to players who quit at halftime.

Agreed. Yea, I live in Charlotte where most of the city are northerners who have transplanted down south. Lots of Steelers and Patriots fans in the area. It does suck getting abused supporting a team that has been a laughing stock for over 10 years.

DynaPaul
10-09-2012, 04:08 PM
We could have had Joe Montana in his prime and still sucked. Hey, Brady is just another 6th round nobody without Ernie Adams holding his hand through every play. A fraud through and through.

SquishDaFish
10-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Agreed. Yea, I live in Charlotte where most of the city are northerners who have transplanted down south. Lots of Steelers and Patriots fans in the area. It does suck getting abused supporting a team that has been a laughing stock for over 10 years.

Try going through all that crap living in FN MASSACHUSETTS!! IT SUCKS BALLS!!

Bill Cody
10-09-2012, 04:20 PM

pretty sure laughingstock is all one word

Mr. Miyagi
10-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Totally true. I get that every week, including from my in-laws, "the Bills suck so much, why aren't you rooting for the Packers?" All it does is make me hate the Packers more.

Meathead
10-09-2012, 04:40 PM
season isnt over yet

JoeMama
10-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Something about the New England game sucked the feeling out of me.

I didn't show up to the Niners game until just shy of halftime.

Normally I'm an hour early to the games.

This was supposed to be the year we finally made the jump to respectability.

We answer with back to back blowout losses where we give up 550+ yards 80 points.

Makes it harder to get up for Sundays.

A thought that would have never crossed my mind even a few years ago. Are we really looking at 13 years with no playoffs?

Say it ain't so.

X-Era
10-09-2012, 04:58 PM
I can't jump ship until Brady retires and the Pats go back to sucking like in the early 90's. When we perennially pound the snot out of them but don't make the playoffs I will at least be able to leave with my head held high.

DynaPaul
10-09-2012, 06:13 PM
I can't jump ship until Brady retires and the Pats go back to sucking like in the early 90's. When we perennially pound the snot out of them but don't make the playoffs I will at least be able to leave with my head held high.

Unfortunately they won't stop sucking until Belichick, Adams, and their elaborate spy system is dismantled.

Skooby
10-09-2012, 06:17 PM
I personally think anyone who stops being a fan never was a fan to begin with, they're just born to die an alone fan.