PDA

View Full Version : Freddy, CJ, Donald, and Stevie having a meeting on how to get the team back on track.

Cali512
10-08-2012, 05:57 PM
But no Fitz?

http://instagram.com/p/QiPQQuvnKN/

I guess no white woman aloud maybe

But also, we have the bye week coming up. And weve seen QBs, young QBs, who have had to learn our systems in the past, late in the season. Why cant TJ? Ive always liked him, and during the bye week give him all the snaps. Have a full offensive practice 4/7 of the days after our game. Let him learn some plays, get comfortable, and play him after the bye.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-08-2012, 05:59 PM
during the bye week give him all the snaps. Have a full offensive practice 4/7 of the days after our game. Um, the CBA only allows one full practice a week now.

BillsFever21
10-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Jackson isn't very good to begin with and even as bad as Fitz is it won't matter when you have a defense giving up 45+ points a game in our losses and breaking all kinds of records for futility.

The problem with this team comes from the top down. Until we have competent front office and coaching staff nothing will ever change and as long as Ralph is the owner that will continue. We won't have a chance to be better until Ralph isn't the owner anymore and after that happens they probably won't be the "Buffalo Bills" for much longer then that anyway.

better days
10-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Um, the CBA only allows one full practice a week now.

I don't think full pad practices are necessary to get TJ up to speed. He would need to get work with the WRs & build chemistry with them, which would be allowed.

DraftBoy
10-08-2012, 06:07 PM
I don't think full pad practices are necessary to get TJ up to speed. He would need to get work with the WRs & build chemistry with them, which would be allowed.

Without full practices Gailey won't activate him. He's said as much with his continuing line of BS about lack of reps.

Ed
10-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Donald Jones just scratching his head like, "Why am I here again?"

better days
10-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Jackson isn't very good to begin with and even as bad as Fitz is it won't matter when you have a defense giving up 45+ points a game in our losses and breaking all kinds of records for futility.

The problem with this team comes from the top down. Until we have competent front office and coaching staff nothing will ever change and as long as Ralph is the owner that will continue. We won't have a chance to be better until Ralph isn't the owner anymore and after that happens they probably won't be the "Buffalo Bills" for much longer then that anyway.

I think the defense has been giving up when they see they have no hope of winning because of Fitz. They have played well in the first half in both blow outs & only tanked after Fitz did.

BillsFever21
10-08-2012, 06:08 PM
What's the problem. To some of the homers here we're still only 2-3 and one game out of the division lead and in great shape for a WC run.

YardRat
10-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Fitz must be the one taking the picture.

Meathead
10-08-2012, 06:26 PM
I guess no white woman aloud maybe

why do all your posts have to be about race

Cali512
10-08-2012, 06:29 PM
why do all your posts have to be about race

Name 3

ServoBillieves
10-08-2012, 06:34 PM
While Mario, Mark, Nick and George play Madden. Seperately.

better days
10-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Without full practices Gailey won't activate him. He's said as much with his continuing line of BS about lack of reps.

I don't disagree with you at all. I think that is a weakness of Chan, he holds onto useless players too long.

BertSquirtgum
10-08-2012, 06:37 PM
I don't understand how Chan could see that Trent was awful but can't bring himself to admit he was wrong about Ryan. Is it arrogance or stupidity?

coastal
10-08-2012, 06:45 PM
its a problem that Fitz isnt there.

maybe they don't like his funny tshirts anymore.

better days
10-08-2012, 06:49 PM
I don't understand how Chan could see that Trent was awful but can't bring himself to admit he was wrong about Ryan. Is it arrogance or stupidity?

Well, in my opinion, Chan gave Trent too much time as well. If he cut Trent before TC as he should have, the Bills would have had to bring in another QB & maybe Fitz would never have won the starters job.

Skooby
10-08-2012, 09:22 PM
http://instagram.com/p/QiPQQuvnKN/

Meathead
10-08-2012, 09:24 PM
i smell weed

Mr. Miyagi
10-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Look who's missing from this meeting.

Skooby
10-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Look who's missing from this meeting.

Chan?

YardRat
10-09-2012, 01:44 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/214602-Freddy-CJ-Donald-and-Stevie-having-a-meeting-on-how-to-get-the-team-back-on-track

kishoph
10-09-2012, 02:59 AM
But no Fitz?

Maybe the meeting was about a way to get rid of him (I know that it wasn't). The players continue to have Fitz's back, which I have no problem with, he is a teammate, but Gailey needs to really evaluate Fitz's performance in the losses, not necessarily to bench him, but maybe to limit him to being more of a "game manager" as was the case in the KC win, which also happens to be his highest rated performance of the season, even though he only attempted 19 passes.

Marcala12
10-09-2012, 03:25 AM
Every day that Chan is here is a slap across the fan's faces. He was supposed to be a guy who could get a passing game going with average qb's..that was his really the only positive Chan fans pimped before his first season started. Meanwhile the guy believed in Trent Edwards after 90% of the fans knew he was a lost cause, lucked out with Fitz for a stretch of games that certainly didn't last too long and then totally bombed out with him...wasted a lot of time with Vince Young. Chan lost the team last year in a way where it was clear he was never going to get em back. We died last year. And no surprise it happened again. I ddon't think we have contending talent, but we certainly have far better talent than Chan makes it look like. The players don't have confidence or faith in the system or in the man himself. IT's a total joke, and Chan really was always a total joke hire from the beginning.

RedEyE
10-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Good. Even though this isn't a closed door, no coach team meeting, this is a good sign that these players have not thrown in the towel yet.

trapezeus
10-09-2012, 07:17 AM
i have no idea what that meeting can be about. it's not like hockey where they have to figure out their chemistry and what not. the coaches call the plays in. about 80% of the time the calls look right. but the turnovers and bad passes are on the players. and if the QB isn't going ot change, that isn't going to help the run and it won't help the receivers.

Mahdi
10-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Their trying to figure out which one of them should play DE.

TedMock
10-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Nice patio.

trapezeus
10-09-2012, 11:54 AM
The conversation:

FJ: so i'm hurt, does it show?
CJ: I'm hurt i can't do much more.
Donald: based on all the throws fitz has put in my direction, i will be hurt shortly
Stevie: I'm good. i mean fitz isn't gonna get a pass to me, but i'm feeling ok.

Mr. Miyagi
10-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Chan?
I'm thinking of the guy who touches the ball every offensive snap.

The last buffalo fan
10-09-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm thinking of the guy who touches the ball every offensive snap.

Wood!

The last buffalo fan
10-09-2012, 12:26 PM
:spit: Stevie's user name on twitter!

steviejohnson13
ste viejohn sonso / this dumb old man

Historian
10-09-2012, 12:38 PM
When I read the title I swear I thought it said:

FJ/CJ/Stevie/Jones try to get this train wreck on track

gebobs
10-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Nice patio.
Mine's better. I have the frickin' Taj Mahal of outdoor fireplaces. ;-)

Mr. Miyagi
10-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Mine's better. I have the frickin' Taj Mahal of outdoor fireplaces. ;-)

That looks like where they cremate the dead.

Skooby
10-09-2012, 03:33 PM
That looks like where they cremate the dead.

In The Lord of the Rings movie, my precious.

Lone Stranger
10-10-2012, 04:17 AM

The unfortunate truth.

jamze132
10-10-2012, 05:19 AM
Not really sure what those particular 4 guys expect to get out of a "meeting". The defense is the one that needs to get back on track.

I wonder how much Sheppard is hurting this team as the MLB.