Freddy, CJ, Donald, and Stevie having a meeting on how to get the team back on track.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Freddy, CJ, Donald, and Stevie having a meeting on how to get the team back on track.

But no Fitz?

I guess no white woman aloud maybe

But also, we have the bye week coming up. And weve seen QBs, young QBs, who have had to learn our systems in the past, late in the season. Why cant TJ? Ive always liked him, and during the bye week give him all the snaps. Have a full offensive practice 4/7 of the days after our game. Let him learn some plays, get comfortable, and play him after the bye.
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • Johnny Bugmenot
    Will not tolerate vandalism.
    • Apr 2006

Re: Freddy, CJ, Donald, and Stevie having a meeting on how to get the team back on tr

during the bye week give him all the snaps. Have a full offensive practice 4/7 of the days after our game.
    Um, the CBA only allows one full practice a week now.

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

Re: Freddy, CJ, Donald, and Stevie having a meeting on how to get the team back on tr

Jackson isn't very good to begin with and even as bad as Fitz is it won't matter when you have a defense giving up 45+ points a game in our losses and breaking all kinds of records for futility.

The problem with this team comes from the top down. Until we have competent front office and coaching staff nothing will ever change and as long as Ralph is the owner that will continue. We won't have a chance to be better until Ralph isn't the owner anymore and after that happens they probably won't be the "Buffalo Bills" for much longer then that anyway.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot View Post
        Um, the CBA only allows one full practice a week now.
        I don't think full pad practices are necessary to get TJ up to speed. He would need to get work with the WRs & build chemistry with them, which would be allowed.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
          I don't think full pad practices are necessary to get TJ up to speed. He would need to get work with the WRs & build chemistry with them, which would be allowed.
          Without full practices Gailey won't activate him. He's said as much with his continuing line of BS about lack of reps.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Ed
            Dude
            • Sep 2002

Donald Jones just scratching his head like, "Why am I here again?"

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BillsFever21 View Post
              Jackson isn't very good to begin with and even as bad as Fitz is it won't matter when you have a defense giving up 45+ points a game in our losses and breaking all kinds of records for futility.

The problem with this team comes from the top down. Until we have competent front office and coaching staff nothing will ever change and as long as Ralph is the owner that will continue. We won't have a chance to be better until Ralph isn't the owner anymore and after that happens they probably won't be the "Buffalo Bills" for much longer then that anyway.
              I think the defense has been giving up when they see they have no hope of winning because of Fitz. They have played well in the first half in both blow outs & only tanked after Fitz did.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

What's the problem. To some of the homers here we're still only 2-3 and one game out of the division lead and in great shape for a WC run.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Fitz must be the one taking the picture.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                    I guess no white woman aloud maybe
                    why do all your posts have to be about race
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Cali512
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                      why do all your posts have to be about race

Name 3
                      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Jul 2007

While Mario, Mark, Nick and George play Madden. Seperately.
                        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                          Without full practices Gailey won't activate him. He's said as much with his continuing line of BS about lack of reps.
                          I don't disagree with you at all. I think that is a weakness of Chan, he holds onto useless players too long.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • May 2009

I don't understand how Chan could see that Trent was awful but can't bring himself to admit he was wrong about Ryan. Is it arrogance or stupidity?

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

its a problem that Fitz isnt there.

maybe they don't like his funny tshirts anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X