PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else notice the D changes?

DraftBoy
10-08-2012, 06:01 PM
I dont have the game to review at the moment but more than a couple times I noticed the DL lining up differently than I had previously. They were use more 9 technique with Mario and even saw them go with the 9 tech on both DE's a couple of times. Also saw the DT's shade the OC more than lining right up over the OG. Still not many stunts or twists, but alignment changes are at least something.

I say this with the caveat that I only got to see parts of the 2nd half. So Im trying to see if others noticed.

YardRat
10-08-2012, 07:32 PM
I noticed they were bouncing Mario around a little, and even lining 5-6 guys up on the line initially on the rare occasion, before backing them off.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Yeah, Mario lined up on the right for the first time I've noticed, and actually had a QB hit out of the deal.

YardRat
10-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Bradham saw the field a lot late, and I'm a little embarrassed to admit by that time I was too pissed off to pay attention where he was lining up. Anybody catch that?

DraftBoy
10-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Bradham saw the field a lot late, and I'm a little embarrassed to admit by that time I was too pissed off to pay attention where he was lining up. Anybody catch that?

Saw him out there a few times in the 2nd half clips I watched.

SquishDaFish
10-09-2012, 10:46 AM
yea he replaced moats. prob only guy that looked good on def