PDA

View Full Version : dareus and mario were supposed to destroy everything....??? wtf?

NOT THE DUDE...
10-08-2012, 10:58 PM
watching watt, .... just makes me get so mad at mario and dareus... these guys need to step it up big time.

you start to realize how bad we really are underperforming watching that texans front 7, even the jets front 7...

good god.

nobody can seriously say these guys dont have top 5 talent at their position. something is just not right

imbondz
10-09-2012, 12:02 AM
watt is badass.

kingJofNYC
10-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Wouldn't lump Dareus with Mario, Dareus goes all out but his all out may not be good enough.

Really wanted to trade down in that draft with the Cowboys. Not going to do a 180 however, I liked Newton, Miller, Dareus, AJ, Peterson, Watt, A.Smith, and T.Smith. Dareus was better last year, he can still improve. Needs to use his hands more, lower pad level, shed quicker. Think he needs to lose some weight to be honest. Looks bigger than he ever did at Bama. I bag on him a lot but I expect more out of him because it's there.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-09-2012, 12:28 AM
i know dareus lost his brother.... so he gets a decent pass. but christ, why isnt mario tearing **** up???

NOT THE DUDE...
10-09-2012, 12:30 AM
i cant tell you how upset i am about this dline...

i though mark would be our super speed rusher, and cause havoc... i thought kyle and dareus would just destroy the pocket and i thought mario would do what watt is doing...

idk, if this didnt work, then what the hell will???

kishoph
10-09-2012, 04:13 AM
watching watt, .... just makes me get so mad at mario and dareus... these guys need to step it up big time.

you start to realize how bad we really are underperforming watching that texans front 7, even the jets front 7...

good god.

nobody can seriously say these guys dont have top 5 talent at their position. something is just not right

I think the key words may be "front 7", the Bills linebackers have been non existent. Barnett is the leading tackler with 42 combined tackles, excluding the Pats game where he registered 15 combined tackles, he has 27 tackles in 4 games. The numbers are not terrible, but I'd hope for more from your top LB. Next is Moats who has 18 tackles in 5 games, that's just over 3 combined tackles a game. Kyle Williams has as many tackles (17) as our middle LB, Sheppard. I don't believe that this is from a lack of talent, this is happening because of the schemes that the defense has played in. Maybe Wannsteadt thinks he has found a way to play defense without LB's. Whatever it is, it's not working and please stop trying to turn Bryan Scott into a LB.

Extremebillsfan247
10-09-2012, 04:22 AM
Offenses have come to the realization that doubling Mario Williams isn't really necessary. So, this is effecting the entire defensive line. Until this guy starts getting into the offensive backfield effectively on a consistent basis, it could be a long year for our defense. JMO