PDA

View Full Version : BBD: Dear Buffalo Bills Organization...

DraftBoy
10-09-2012, 11:46 AM
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012/10/dear-buffalo-bills-organization/

After suffering another humiliating defeat at the hands of the San Francisco 49ers, our Bills writer Eric Samulski felt like he needed to get a few things off his chest for the sake of this beleagured fan base that quite honestly deserves better.

Dear Buffalo Bills Organization,

Let’s just get what we all know out of the way early on: the past two weeks has been an incredible disappointment. As players, fans, and coaches we can each explain it away anyway we’d like, but from a pure football standpoint, the last two weeks have been difficult to watch, and I’m sure, near impossible to endure on the field. For this reason, I’ve decided not to reflect on how the weekend’s game answered the week’s most important questions. When it comes down to it, only one question matters to us as fans:

Mr. Miyagi
10-09-2012, 11:58 AM
I have tears in my eyes. :bf1:

Yesterday I said somewhat in jest to my 12 year old daughter, "The Bills have stunk very badly for a very long time now, and I'm considering giving up on them."

Her emphatic and immediate response: "YES! FINALLY!"

This is a girl who was raised a Bills fan, who wore Bills onesie as a baby, Bills cheerleader outfit as a toddler, and as recently as 2 days ago wore her pink Spiller jersey. She could say "Squish the Fish!" by age 2 and knows every word of the Shout song before she could sing Happy Birthday.

And SHE'S giving up.

The King
10-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Great job Matt. Perfect piece. I for one will do my part to try and take this viral. Can we post on the BZ front page?

Historian
10-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Well written.

kingJofNYC
10-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Well said.

DraftBoy
10-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Great job Matt. Perfect piece. I for one will do my part to try and take this viral. Can we post on the BZ front page?

This was not my piece, rather that of our Bills Writer, but its is a phenomeal piece of writing. Thank you for sharing it.

The King
10-09-2012, 01:30 PM
So does that mean we can post it?

Bone
10-09-2012, 01:40 PM
If anyone has a twitter please post this on any bills player currently on the roster or mail it to obd!

DraftBoy
10-09-2012, 01:55 PM
So does that mean we can post it?

Absolutely.

RedEyE
10-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Holy **** that was awesome!!!

The last paragraph hit home. Especially the part about bonding...

If only someone in the organization could copy and email each player and coach on this team. I think they would they feel what it's like to walk in our shoes for once.

For most of these guys it's only been a couple of losing seasons. For some their first.

For us it has been an epic lifetime of losing...how much can this fan base endure?

SquishDaFish
10-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Love it. Sent it to Russ on twitter LOL

Skooby
10-09-2012, 02:28 PM
It'll fall on ears decades past their prime, any old dog will do.

Mr. Miyagi
10-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Everyone share this on their Facebook.

DraftBoy
10-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Everyone share this on their Facebook.

Links for facebook likes, tweets, and G+ are at the bottom of the article.

Also BBD has its own Facebook page (just search Buffalo Bills Draft) that you can use to like and share the article as well.

DynaPaul
10-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Excellent... they won't listen though.