PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Order Thread

DraftBoy
10-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Since we are fully into the 2013 Draft mode based on our team quitting two weeks in a row, may as well track this weekly.

If the draft was tomorrow the Bills would pick 10th...

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2012/10/2013-nfl-draft-order-week-five-update.html

1. Cleveland Browns (0-5)
2. New Orleans Saints (1-4)
3. Carolina Panthers (1-4)
4. Kansas City Chiefs (1-4)
5. Tennessee Titans (1-4)
6. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4)
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)
8. Oakland Raiders (1-3)
9. Detroit Lions (1-3)
10. Buffalo Bills (2-3)

Slim
10-09-2012, 02:05 PM
If this doesn't depict the Buffalo Bills over the last ten years I don't know what does.

Ingtar33
10-09-2012, 02:26 PM
on the bright side i only see 5 teams who need a QB ahead of us... with 3 of them most likely to take one... we are so screwed

kingJofNYC
10-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Top ten for life.

Slim
10-09-2012, 02:30 PM
on the bright side i only see 5 teams who need a QB ahead of us... with 3 of them most likely to take one... we are so screwed

Crossing my fingers the Bucs, Raiders, Chiefs, and Titans can go on a little run. All those teams have big holes but also are capable of getting a few runs in a row.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-09-2012, 02:34 PM

Who? Tampa and K.C. seem like strong candidates to grab a QB, but everyone else on there either has a franchise QB (N.O., Detroit) or a guy why just invested a lot in (Cleveland, Oakland, Tenn, Jax, Carolina)

NOT THE DUDE...
10-09-2012, 02:37 PM
please god end the bleeding and get g smith

Slim
10-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Who? Tampa and K.C. seem like strong candidates to grab a QB, but everyone else on there either has a franchise QB (N.O., Detroit) or a guy why just invested a lot in (Cleveland, Oakland, Tenn, Jax, Carolina)

Cleveland has new ownership and could have a new coach next year. Oakland- Palmer is playing terrible and isn't exactly young, once again, a new coaching staff there this season. Allen might want to get "his guy" for QB. Tennessee is a wildcard, Locker has talent has flashed it, just not consistently. With The Jag's, Gabbert has been pretty bad and MM might want his own guy.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Cleveland has new ownership and could have a new coach next year.

That might be the case, but yanking the rug out from Weeden after only one season would be really surprising.

Oakland- Palmer is playing terrible and isn't exactly young, once again, a new coaching staff there this season. Allen might want to get "his guy" for QB.

Maybe, but Oakland has dropped 4 picks on QBs in the last few years. Even Oakland has to start investing somewhere else.

Tennessee is a wildcard, Locker has talent has flashed it, just not consistently.

Dumping a top 10 pick after two years?

With The Jag's, Gabbert has been pretty bad and MM might want his own guy.

He might. Gabbert sucks.

Mahdi
10-09-2012, 02:46 PM

With the success of young QBs in the league all of Cleveland, Oakland, Tenn, and Jacksonville would take Barkley without even thinking. Just like the Rams should have done with RGIII.

kingJofNYC
10-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Gabbert is garbage, they're taking a QB for sure.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-09-2012, 02:56 PM
With the success of young QBs in the league all of Cleveland, Oakland, Tenn, and Jacksonville would take Barkley without even thinking.

Well, they might, but I think that's crazy. You can't just assume everyone's going to storm out of the gate and yank them after one season if they don't. Look at the QBs who struggled a bit before finding their game (Ponder, Stafford) and those who did play excellent and are now struggling (Freeman, Newton).

Just like the Rams should have done with RGIII.

The Rams were in a different situation. Bradford's massive pre-CBA contract made him unbenchable and uncuttable. They did pretty well for themselves considering.

Ingtar33
10-09-2012, 03:35 PM
With the success of young QBs in the league all of Cleveland, Oakland, Tenn, and Jacksonville would take Barkley without even thinking.

bingo

my list includes tampa, but you hit the other 4 i was thinking about

DraftBoy
10-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Personally I think only the Browns, and Chiefs are true 1st Round QB threats.

Tampa still likes Josh Freeman and he'll likely get a 2nd year with it being a new system he's still learning. Jacksonville with Gabbert has been rough thus far but he's shown improvements in year 2. Oakland still has Pryor who they want to give a shot to as well.

Now plenty can change between now and then but I only see two as opposed to four or five.

Ed
10-09-2012, 04:39 PM
This is the most frustrating thing with this team. We don't look like we're good enough to compete for a playoff spot once again, but there's no way we're bad enough to have a shot at Geno Smith.

Mr. Miyagi
10-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Actually I'm not so sure about Cleveland. Weeden has a lot of promise and is only going to get better.

Chiefs for sure though, and probably Oakland.

Hey but everyone's missing the point. It's only week 6 and I'm positive we can outsuck every one of those other teams by the end of the year. No sweat.

X-Era
10-09-2012, 04:51 PM
So I think it's more realistic to think that the Bills will stick with Fitz. Which, if true, may put guys like LB Te'o, WR Justin Hunter, or WR Robert Woods in play. In the 2nd I'd think about guys like Landry Jones, maybe LB Shane Skov, or LB Kevin Reddick.

Night Train
10-09-2012, 05:04 PM
If they don't select a QB in round 1, I'll unload 1000 rounds from my paint ball gun directly at the GM as he leaves OBD that night.

kingJofNYC
10-09-2012, 05:06 PM
I don't know about Oakland, new GM. Has no ties to anyone, Pryor wasn't on his watch, and lets be real, Pryor's no future NFL QB.

kingJofNYC
10-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Not much of T'eo fan myself, think Kuechly was a much better prospect. Honestly, DE or WR. We need another pass rusher if you ask me. There is nothing behind Mario/Anderson.

Like Werner a lot.

DraftBoy
10-09-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't know about Oakland, new GM. Has no ties to anyone, Pryor wasn't on his watch, and lets be real, Pryor's no future NFL QB.

True, but when you have a prospect with his potential upside, to abandon that without at least seeing what you have in live action would be a surprising move.

don137
10-09-2012, 07:39 PM
I think KC is our only definite threat. However I am at the point where I feel they need to trade up and get their franchise QB. I am sooooo sick of these crappy journeymen QBs. I don't care if we give up 2 or 3 first rounders if we get a true franchise QB.

mjt328
10-09-2012, 10:00 PM
KC and Oakland are going QB for sure, especially if they are in the Top 10.

Tampa and Jacksonville are strong possibilities.

Cleveland is a toss up.

If we want a top guy, we need to win less than 5 games. Otherwise, we are probably looking at Landry Jones or Logan Thomas. Yuck.

better days
10-10-2012, 08:53 AM
KC and Oakland are going QB for sure, especially if they are in the Top 10.

Tampa and Jacksonville are strong possibilities.

Cleveland is a toss up.

If we want a top guy, we need to win less than 5 games. Otherwise, we are probably looking at Landry Jones or Logan Thomas. Yuck.

Very doubtful Tampa takes a QB in the first rnd unless Freeman plays like crap the rest of the season.

DraftBoy
10-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Very doubtful Tampa takes a QB in the first rnd unless Freeman plays like crap the rest of the season.

Agreed 100%.

jdaltroy5
10-10-2012, 09:58 AM

KC is DEFINITELY taking a QB, no ifs, ands, or buts. Tampa will probably take one depending on how their season plays out. It's not looking good for Freeman right now though. Palmer has been decent this season, but they're 1-3, so if they tank, I could definitely see them going after another QB. If Weeden REALLY blows the rest of the season and they get the number one overall pick, I could see them going after a QB as well.

My only concern is a team jumping up ahead of us to grab one. The Jets, Cards, Eagles, Niners, Seahawks, Cowboys, and Broncos are somewhat in need to of a young QB (to varying degrees). I can't see a team like the Niners or Seahawks making the leap, but I could definitely see the Jets or Cowboys moving up.

jdaltroy5
10-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Freeman has only had one good year out of three and Tampa is 1-3 this year.

If they tank, I could see them dumping Freeman and going after a new guy.

GingerP
10-10-2012, 10:07 AM

Freeman is playing like crap. He isn't accurate enough, holds the ball, takes too many sacks and throws too many picks. Other than being athletic, he really doesn't have much you want in an NFL QB.

TB will almost certainly take a QB if they get a high pick and one is there. Schiano is putting in his own program and inherited Freeman, so he has nothing invested in him.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-10-2012, 10:10 AM
KC is DEFINITELY taking a QB, no ifs, ands, or buts. Tampa will probably take one depending on how their season plays out. It's not looking good for Freeman right now though. Palmer has been decent this season, but they're 1-3, so if they tank, I could definitely see them going after another QB. If Weeden REALLY blows the rest of the season and they get the number one overall pick, I could see them going after a QB as well.

My only concern is a team jumping up ahead of us to grab one. The Jets, Cards, Eagles, Niners, Seahawks, Cowboys, and Broncos are somewhat in need to of a young QB (to varying degrees). I can't see a team like the Niners or Seahawks making the leap, but I could definitely see the Jets or Cowboys moving up.

They are pretty likely to, but you can't assume they are going to draft one in the Top 10. Perhaps another kid has a Matt Flynn-esque run of games and becomes the next free agent QB to be buried in money. It's too early to see how FA and the Draft are gonna shake out.

jdaltroy5
10-10-2012, 10:11 AM
They are pretty likely to, but you can't assume they are going to draft one in the Top 10. Perhaps another kid has a Matt Flynn-esque run of games and becomes the next free agent QB to be buried in money. It's too early to see how FA and the Draft are gonna shake out.
It's never too early for the draft when you're a Bills fan.

Ed
10-10-2012, 10:45 AM

I can assure you the Broncos won't be looking at qb's. They already drafted Osweiler to groom behind Manning for a few years.

jdaltroy5
10-10-2012, 11:52 AM
I can assure you the Broncos won't be looking at qb's. They already drafted Osweiler to groom behind Manning for a few years.
Good point.

Anyway just about every non-playoffs team that hasn't spent a high first rounder on a QB in the last 3 years will be looking to snag one this year.

We can either wait and get the 4th or 5th best one or put all our eggs in one basket and move up like Washington did last year.

Normally I would preach the patient approach and try to build a team up first, but after trying that for the better part of a decade, I'm getting really impatient.

Luisito23
10-10-2012, 11:55 AM
It's never too early for the draft when you're a Bills fan.

Our real "season" starts in the offseason.

trapezeus
10-10-2012, 12:10 PM
you guys are crazy...with the top 10 pick, we are taking a CB....per usual.

Mouldsie
10-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Zac Dysert in round 2 might be the best option when we rally in the 2nd half of the season for 7 wins

jills
10-11-2012, 02:13 AM
This pathetic team even sucks at sucking.

kishoph
10-11-2012, 04:14 AM

I don't think there'll be 5 teams, I'm hoping only 2, but you never know.

you guys are crazy...with the top 10 pick, we are taking a CB....per usual.

Three CB's (Clements, McKelvin, Gilmore) in 11 years is not a lot, considering how important and difficult the position is.
We've drafted 4 CB's in the 1st round since 1995 (Gilmore was the only top 10), that's 4 out of 17 1st round picks.

DraftBoy
10-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Zac Dysert in round 2 might be the best option when we rally in the 2nd half of the season for 7 wins

He needs time coming out of the MAC. You're looking at least 1-2 years away ideally.

Mouldsie
10-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Big Ben and Joe Flacco didn't need time. I also don't know what you're getting at.... do we just ignore the QB spot?

DraftBoy
10-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Big Ben and Joe Flacco didn't need time. I also don't know what you're getting at.... do we just ignore the QB spot?

Ok...Steve McNair and Carson Palmer did? My point is Dysert has rough edges, has mostly shotgun experience, and runs after his primary read. He needs time to sit and study behind a veteran QB.

Mouldsie
10-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Yea well at some point you need to pull the trigger on a QB and if he's the best option then so be it. Tavaris gets the nod to start

DraftBoy
10-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Yea well at some point you need to pull the trigger on a QB and if he's the best option then so be it. Tavaris gets the nod to start

Agreed, but that doesn't mean you expose a player who isn't ready early.

Mouldsie
10-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Agreed

jdaltroy5
10-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Three CB's (Clements, McKelvin, Gilmore) in 11 years is not a lot, considering how important and difficult the position is.
We've drafted 4 CB's in the 1st round since 1995 (Gilmore was the only top 10), that's 4 out of 17 1st round picks.Yeah, it is a lot when you've only taken one QB in the first round in the last 25 years.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2012, 02:26 PM
The Bills will be in the top 5 before years end.

Mahdi
10-11-2012, 03:04 PM
The Bills will be in the top 5 before years end.

Better than drafting #11... again.

DraftBoy
10-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Mock coming on Monday by the way, but let's have a little fun between now and then. I sketched out a quick 1-9 based on the current order. If the top 9 fall this way, who do you take at 10?

1. Cleveland Browns (0-5)-QB Geno Smith
2. New Orleans Saints (1-4)-DT Jonathan Hankins*
3. Carolina Panthers (1-4)-WR Keenan Allen*
4. Kansas City Chiefs (1-4)-QB Matt Barkley
5. Tennessee Titans (1-4)-Sam Montgomery*
6. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4)-DT John Jenkins
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)-DT Star Lotulelei
8. Oakland Raiders (1-3)-OT Luke Joeckel*
9. Detroit Lions (1-3)-CB Dee Millner*

IlluminatusUIUC
10-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Hmmm... Robert Woods maybe. That's a real thinker.

kishoph
10-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Mock coming on Monday by the way, but let's have a little fun between now and then. I sketched out a quick 1-9 based on the current order. If the top 9 fall this way, who do you take at 10?

Tyler Wilson or Tyler Bray if he comes out.

Ed
10-12-2012, 11:04 AM

The only qb I want in the first round is Geno Smith, so maybe DE Barkevious Mingo from LSU, or Jarvis Jones from UGA if we switch back to a 3-4 for some reason. I don't know much about college players right now though.

jdaltroy5
10-12-2012, 11:08 AM

BPA.

Best punter available.

Ed
10-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Is that LB from ND, Manti Te'o, worthy of high pick?

X-Era
10-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Is that LB from ND, Manti Te'o, worthy of high pick?
IMO absolutely!

I think Justin Hunter will end up being worthy... he's slowly recovering from a knee injury but when healthy he may be the best WR of the bunch.

Robert Woods may be worthy. I love his ability to get open and get YAC.

- - - Updated - - -

The only qb I want in the first round is Geno Smith, so maybe DE Barkevious Mingo from LSU, or Jarvis Jones from UGA if we switch back to a 3-4 for some reason. I don't know much about college players right now though.
Both Mingo and Jones are better suited to the 3-4 IMO.

X-Era
10-13-2012, 09:27 AM

Allen is another one of the top 3 WR's (Hunter and Woods). I'm still feeling like Hunter will end up as the top guy taken. But I love Allen too... I like his ruggedness.

Mr. Pink
10-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Bray. Going by DB's mock.

kingJofNYC
10-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Bark Mingo would be the best player available. Mingo's explosive, fast, long, and never stops playing. Exactly what this team doesn't have. Feel Teo is a bit overrated, not a top 10 talent.

My question is why the Raiders would go with a LT when Veldheer seems to be doing well for them.

DraftBoy
10-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Bark Mingo would be the best player available. Mingo's explosive, fast, long, and never stops playing. Exactly what this team doesn't have. Feel Teo is a bit overrated, not a top 10 talent.

My question is why the Raiders would go with a LT when Veldheer seems to be doing well for them.

Veldheer limited ceiling at LT, could be dominant RT. Also put this together in about 5 seconds so not a ton of thought.

DraftBoy
10-15-2012, 07:07 AM
Heading into MNF the Bills are picking 15th after their win yesterday. Denver is currently picking ahead of us, so a Broncos win will move us up.

better days
10-15-2012, 07:32 AM
Heading into MNF the Bills are picking 15th after their win yesterday. Denver is currently picking ahead of us, so a Broncos win will move us up.

Well, the Bucs had a GREAT Win over the Chiefs yesterday & the Lions beat the Eagles in Philly. I expect both those teams to have about a .500 record at the end of the year. I thnk the Bills should do whatever it takes to get a GOOD QB in the draft next year, much like the Skins did this year.

mysticsoto
10-15-2012, 08:42 AM

Swap current 1st rounders AND 1st rounder of 2014 to Carolina and take QB Matt Barkley!

Skooby
10-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Flip the table around, the tax man has cometh.

DraftBoy
10-24-2012, 01:47 PM
As of this past MNF the Bills are now picking 10th.

stuckincincy
10-24-2012, 02:26 PM
As of this past MNF the Bills are now picking 10th.

Barnum was right. Get enough wins to keep the house full, never have to expend near or top choice $$$, Keep up the hope that this next year is the year.

Mr. Miyagi
10-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Hopefully we suck enough to get to top 3 and draft Barkley.

DraftBoy
10-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Hopefully we suck enough to get to top 3 and draft Barkley.

You likely won't need to be that high to draft him.

DraftBoy
10-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Teams ahead of the Bills to win today;
Cleveland (1) 2-6
Oakland (7) 3-4
Detroit (8) 3-4
Tampa (6) 3-4

And New Orleans plays tonight who sat 5th as of last week. Based on SOS from last week the Bills would move ahead of Detroit and Oakland in tiebreaker and stay behind Tampa. So looking at around 8. New Orleans had a lower SOS than us as of last week so they would remain ahead even with a win tonight. SOS could change this though.

Don't Panic
10-28-2012, 08:09 PM
What's it going to be when we finish 11-5? I'm guessing around 24 or 25...

X-Era
10-28-2012, 08:13 PM
You likely won't need to be that high to draft him.And I'm underwhelmed by him. In fact, I have yet to say that to someone and hear them disagree.

Ed
10-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Looks like the current draft order is:

1. Kansas City
2. Carolina
3. Jacksonville
4. Cleveland
5. New Orleans
6. St. Louis (via Washington)
7. St. Louis
8. Tennessee
9. NY Jets
10. Tampa Bay
11. Cincinnati
12. Buffalo

Back to back top 10 picks for the Rams right now. Not bad.

I don't think there's much chance that the Bills finish worse than Jax or KC and I think we can expect both to go qb. I know people are down on this qb class, but we also know that qb's stocks are going to rise like crazy.

I expect that the Bills will be back in the top 10 after the next couple weeks.

DraftBoy
10-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Looks like the current draft order is:

1. Kansas City
2. Carolina
3. Jacksonville
4. Cleveland
5. New Orleans
6. St. Louis (via Washington)
7. St. Louis
8. Tennessee
9. NY Jets
10. Tampa Bay
11. Cincinnati
12. Buffalo

Back to back top 10 picks for the Rams right now. Not bad.

I don't think there's much chance that the Bills finish worse than Jax or KC and I think we can expect both to go qb. I know people are down on this qb class, but we also know that qb's stocks are going to rise like crazy.

I expect that the Bills will be back in the top 10 after the next couple weeks.

I have them at 13 with San Diego below Cincy.

SD .431 SOS
BUF .434 SOS

Ingtar33
10-29-2012, 12:20 PM
And I'm underwhelmed by him. In fact, I have yet to say that to someone and hear them disagree.

he really doesn't do anything great... reminds me more of Leinart than Palmer.

DesertFox24
10-29-2012, 02:12 PM
I want no part of Barkley at all.

I will take Geno as a developmental guy.

I like Logan Thomas and Bray arm strength but I do not think they are good QBs personally.

- - - Updated - - -

I say take best DL or CB.

DraftBoy
10-29-2012, 03:10 PM
I want no part of Barkley at all.

I will take Geno as a developmental guy.

I like Logan Thomas and Bray arm strength but I do not think they are good QBs personally.

- - - Updated - - -

I say take best DL or CB.

Logan Thomas will be returning to school.

Mike
10-31-2012, 05:55 AM
Last year was the year to be picking a top QB. I am not sold on any of the top QBs in this draft class and it seems to me to be weaker than the previous few QB classes.

X-Era
11-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Personally, If were ending up with another non-playoff season I'd like to be picking in the 4-10 range.

That would give us legit shots at Te'o, Jarvis Jones, Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and the top WR.

DraftBoy
11-04-2012, 06:30 PM
I think we will be around 9 or 8. Wins by Tampa and San Diego automatically move us up two spots.

X-Era
11-04-2012, 06:36 PM
I think we will be around 9 or 8. Wins by Tampa and San Diego automatically move us up two spots.
I could see Te'o being out of reach then. I hope not. But, do you think we'd have pick of the litter at QB? I'm feeling more and more like we won't see any QB go #1 or maybe even in the top 5.

DraftBoy
11-04-2012, 06:39 PM
I could see Te'o being out of reach then. I hope not. But, do you think we'd have pick of the litter at QB? I'm feeling more and more like we won't see any QB go #1 or maybe even in the top 5.

I think both Te'o and a number of the Top QB's could be available. People don't take Mike LB's that high unless they are Ray Lewis or Patrick Willis which Te'o is not.

Mike
11-04-2012, 08:47 PM
<tbody>
NFL - 2012 Regular Season

NFL Team
Conf (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=CONFERENCE_ABBR&order=desc&colSel=0)
Div (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=DIVISION_ABBR&order=desc&colSel=1)
http://i.nflcdn.com/static/site/4.9/img/red_arrow_up.gif W (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=OVERALL_WINS&order=desc&colSel=2)
L (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=OVERALL_LOSSES&order=desc&colSel=3)
T (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=OVERALL_TIES&order=desc&colSel=4)
Pct (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=OVERALL_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=5)
PF (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=OVERALL_PTS_FOR&order=desc&colSel=6)
PA (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=OVERALL_PTS_AGAINST&order=desc&colSel=7)
Net Pts (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=OVERALL_NET_PTS&order=desc&colSel=8)
TD (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=TOUCHDOWNS&order=desc&colSel=9)
Home (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=HOME_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=10)
Road (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=ROAD_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=11)
Div (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=DIVISION_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=12)
Pct (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=DIVISION_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=13)
Conf (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=CONFERENCE_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=14)
Pct (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=CONFERENCE_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=15)
Non-Conf (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=NON_CONFERENCE_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=16)
Streak (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=STREAK_SORT&order=desc&colSel=17)
Last 5 (http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league&sort=LAST_5_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=18)

Jacksonville Jaguars (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=JAC)
AFC
ACS
0-4
1-3
1-1
1-3
0-4
5L
0-5

Kansas City Chiefs (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=KC)
AFC
ACW
0-4
1-3
0-3
0-5
1-2
5L
0-5

New Orleans Saints (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=NO)
NFC
NCS
1-2
1-3
1-1
1-3
1-2
1L
2-3

Carolina Panthers (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=CAR)
NFC
NCS
1-3
1-3
1-2
2-6
0-0
1W
1-4

Cleveland Browns (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=CLE)
AFC
ACN
2-3
0-4
1-3
2-5
0-2
1L
2-3

Dallas Cowboys (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=DAL)
NFC
NCE
1-2
2-2
1-1
3-3
0-1
1L
2-3

Philadelphia Eagles (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=PHI)
NFC
NCE
2-2
1-2
1-0
1-3
2-1
3L
1-4

Buffalo Bills (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=BUF)
AFC
ACE
1-2
2-3
0-2
2-4
1-1
2L
1-4

Cincinnati Bengals (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=CIN)
AFC
ACN
1-3
2-2
1-3
2-5
1-0
4L
1-4

New York Jets (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=NYJ)
AFC
ACE
2-3
1-2
2-2
3-4
0-1
2L
1-4

Oakland Raiders (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=OAK)
AFC
ACW
2-2
1-3
1-2
3-3
0-2
1L
2-3

St. Louis Rams (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=STL)
NFC
NCW
3-2
0-3
2-0
3-3
0-2
3L
2-3

Tennessee Titans (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=TEN)
AFC
ACS
2-3
1-3
0-2
2-4
1-2
2L
2-3

Washington Redskins (http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=WAS)
NFC
NCE
1-3
2-3
0-1
3-4
0-2
3L
1-4

</tbody>

BillsFever21
11-04-2012, 08:55 PM
The Bills are fitting right into their normal draft position. Just right inside or outside of the Top 10. This team is a joke.

kingJofNYC
11-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Based on point differential we should be higher on the list.

No worries, I'm sure wherever and whomever we draft he'll end up under performing, that much we can assure.

Mike
11-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Prediction for Worst Teams:

Jax: Fully expect them to be as bad as they have. A showdown with the Bills later in the season sets the stage for which team will have the higher draft pick.
KC: Believe it or not, they have some talent except for where it counts: QB.
NOL: The Saints will bounce back in the Win Column Unless they really throw in the towel, I cant see them finishing as a bottom 10 team.
Car: The coaches and players are now playing for their jobs. I expect a few more wins this season. In any case, if the Panthers finish with a Top3 Draft pick expect one of the QBs to drop that much farther.
Cle: The poor old Browns, remind me so much of our own beloved Bills. Might go WR in the draft. Their offense needs fire power, they defense has been competitive. A top5 pick is highly probable.
Phill: Too talented to finish in the Top10 draft wise. Further, everyone is playing for their Jobs.
Dal: See above. All of that being said, the Cowgilrs are pretty bad... might be competing for top 10 draft pick.
Cin: Another team that is too talented to finish this low. Expect them to become that middle of the road team that they are.
Jets: The implosion is almost in full swing. This will be yet another year that when a decent team goes bad, they go really bad. It would be ironic yet funny if once again the Jets finish bellow the Bills only to draft a player the Bills covet.
Oak: They are one of those strange teams. You see the potential on offense, however their defense is atrocious.
Rams: They are improving. Their Defense is much better and they are lacking offense fire power. Practically no chance that they take QB in the draft. Might have 2 top 10 picks.
Titans: With the Loss Today, expect to see more Locker = more loses = higher draft pick. I am not sold on Locker and neither are the Titans. They might go QB in the draft.
Skins: They have officially mailed it in, treating the rest of the season as a preseason. Doest matter much in any case, their picks will be used by the Rams.

Bills: will win at least 2 more games, maybe 3 but no more than 4. This, combined with the above expected directions of teams, expect the Bills to be drafting between 9-13. This places as many as 6 teams with QB needs (Jets, KC, Jax, Tenn, Oak, Cle)

DraftBoy
11-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Up to 9th!

Night Train
11-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Up to 9th!
Which CB will it be !

(Outside of ND's Te'o, it better be a QB )

DraftBoy
11-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Which CB will it be !

(Outside of ND's Te'o, it better be a QB )

I wouldn't oppose a WR like Keenan Allen.

nolimit
11-06-2012, 08:49 AM
I wouldn't oppose a WR like Keenan Allen.

Is Marques lee draft eligible? I like Him better than woods or anyone else

IlluminatusUIUC
11-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Is Marques lee draft eligible? I like Hume better than woods or anyone else

Not this year.

DraftBoy
11-11-2012, 08:26 PM
With today's loss I believe the Bills will now be picking 5th overall. They have the current lowest SOS of all 6 loss teams. SOS will change after tomorrow night's game.