• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

NFL Draft Order Thread

Since we are fully into the 2013 Draft mode based on our team quitting two weeks in a row, may as well track this weekly.

If the draft was tomorrow the Bills would pick 10th...

1. Cleveland Browns (0-5)
    2. New Orleans Saints (1-4)
    3. Carolina Panthers (1-4)
    4. Kansas City Chiefs (1-4)
    5. Tennessee Titans (1-4)
    6. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4)
    7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)
    8. Oakland Raiders (1-3)
    9. Detroit Lions (1-3)
    10. Buffalo Bills (2-3)
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: NFL Draft Order Thread

If this doesn't depict the Buffalo Bills over the last ten years I don't know what does.

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

on the bright side i only see 5 teams who need a QB ahead of us... with 3 of them most likely to take one... we are so screwed
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• kingJofNYC
        • Sep 2009

Top ten for life.

Comment

• Slim
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
          on the bright side i only see 5 teams who need a QB ahead of us... with 3 of them most likely to take one... we are so screwed
          Crossing my fingers the Bucs, Raiders, Chiefs, and Titans can go on a little run. All those teams have big holes but also are capable of getting a few runs in a row.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
            Who? Tampa and K.C. seem like strong candidates to grab a QB, but everyone else on there either has a franchise QB (N.O., Detroit) or a guy why just invested a lot in (Cleveland, Oakland, Tenn, Jax, Carolina)

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Jan 2010

please god end the bleeding and get g smith

Comment

• Slim
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                Who? Tampa and K.C. seem like strong candidates to grab a QB, but everyone else on there either has a franchise QB (N.O., Detroit) or a guy why just invested a lot in (Cleveland, Oakland, Tenn, Jax, Carolina)
                Cleveland has new ownership and could have a new coach next year. Oakland- Palmer is playing terrible and isn't exactly young, once again, a new coaching staff there this season. Allen might want to get "his guy" for QB. Tennessee is a wildcard, Locker has talent has flashed it, just not consistently. With The Jag's, Gabbert has been pretty bad and MM might want his own guy.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Slim View Post
                  Cleveland has new ownership and could have a new coach next year.
                  That might be the case, but yanking the rug out from Weeden after only one season would be really surprising.

Oakland- Palmer is playing terrible and isn't exactly young, once again, a new coaching staff there this season. Allen might want to get "his guy" for QB.
                  Maybe, but Oakland has dropped 4 picks on QBs in the last few years. Even Oakland has to start investing somewhere else.

Tennessee is a wildcard, Locker has talent has flashed it, just not consistently.
                  Dumping a top 10 pick after two years?

With The Jag's, Gabbert has been pretty bad and MM might want his own guy.
                  He might. Gabbert sucks.

Comment

• Mahdi
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                    With the success of young QBs in the league all of Cleveland, Oakland, Tenn, and Jacksonville would take Barkley without even thinking. Just like the Rams should have done with RGIII.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                      • Sep 2009

Gabbert is garbage, they're taking a QB for sure.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post
                        With the success of young QBs in the league all of Cleveland, Oakland, Tenn, and Jacksonville would take Barkley without even thinking.
                        Well, they might, but I think that's crazy. You can't just assume everyone's going to storm out of the gate and yank them after one season if they don't. Look at the QBs who struggled a bit before finding their game (Ponder, Stafford) and those who did play excellent and are now struggling (Freeman, Newton).

Just like the Rams should have done with RGIII.
                        The Rams were in a different situation. Bradford's massive pre-CBA contract made him unbenchable and uncuttable. They did pretty well for themselves considering.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post
                          With the success of young QBs in the league all of Cleveland, Oakland, Tenn, and Jacksonville would take Barkley without even thinking.
                          bingo

my list includes tampa, but you hit the other 4 i was thinking about
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Personally I think only the Browns, and Chiefs are true 1st Round QB threats.

Tampa still likes Josh Freeman and he'll likely get a 2nd year with it being a new system he's still learning. Jacksonville with Gabbert has been rough thus far but he's shown improvements in year 2. Oakland still has Pryor who they want to give a shot to as well.

Now plenty can change between now and then but I only see two as opposed to four or five.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Ed
                              Dude
                              • Sep 2002

This is the most frustrating thing with this team. We don't look like we're good enough to compete for a playoff spot once again, but there's no way we're bad enough to have a shot at Geno Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X