week 6: sit one - D Murray, Spiller, Freddie Jackson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

week 6: sit one - D Murray, Spiller, Freddie Jackson.

I'm thinking about starting Murray and Fred. How about Spiller at Flex instead of Pierre Garcon? Those are my only options really at this point. It's probably not the best idea to start both Freddie and Spiller, right?

Bowe, Decker, and Malcom Floyd are my starting WRs right now.

Byrd.
  • JoeMama
    Emotion Sickness
    • Oct 2002

Re: week 6: sit one - D Murray, Spiller, Freddie Jackson.

I'm have the same problem.

I'm definitely starting LeSean McCoy and Michael Turner (vs the Raiders, you have to).

Then it's between DeMarco Murray and C.J. Spiller for my flex.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Re: week 6: sit one - D Murray, Spiller, Freddie Jackson.

I think CJ is still banged up, plus Fred should see the goalline carries after the Patriots debacle. SO I'd sit CJ.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
      X