PDA

View Full Version : BZ Power Rankings: Week 6

The King
10-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Duj has gone MIA, so I am taking these over. I hope you enjoy them.

<tbody>
Rank
Team
Record

Houston
5-0
Good Coaching, Good Defense and the ability to control the clock.

Atlanta
5-0
The Falcons are delivering on everyone's expectations. And right now the're doing it on the back of Matty Ice.

San Francisco
4-1
If the 49ers can beat up on the Giants they way they did the other two New York teams, then I think we're looking at the best team in the NFC.

Baltimore
4-1
Good teams, find a way to win on their worst days.

Chicago
4-1
38 second half points. Cutler only sacked once… protect him and the Bears can lock down the division.

New England
3-2
Patriots back above .500, remember those scary days when the Patriots had a losing record.

New York (NFC)
3-2
When the goings gets tough, the tough gets Cruz'in.

Minnesota
4-1
Note to opposing teams when you see #82 in the end zone, cover him. When you see #12 anywhere start running, he will beat you.

Arizona
4-1
The NFC West is the best division in football (win %), the Cardinals are going to need those divisional games to go anywhere this season.

Eagles
3-2
How many times can we expect the Eagles to win by less than a FG?

Pittsburgh
2-2
Steelers have yet to play a divisional opponent, making their 2-2 record meaningless at this point.

San Diego
3-2
The deck was stacked against the Chargers Sunday Night, but Monday is a must win.

Green Bay
2-3
Another game where the emotion of a stadium overwhelmed a team. The Pack will bounce back, and throw everything they have at Houston this week.

St. Louis
3-2
A lot is going to be made of Amendola's injury, but I think Gibson and Givens will transition nicely. And Jackson and Richardson are relentless.

Denver
2-3
Who's ego is more bruised? Peyton's or Elway's?

Seattle
3-2*
The next two weeks will determine the identity of this Seahawks squad (NE, @SF)

Cincinnati
3-2
Only a touchdown, between the Bengals and Browns in Week 2, to stay with the Ravens in the division you have to take care of business on the road.

Indianapolis
2-2
These players fought for their coach last week, that emotion can go a long way. Especially where none of their next 5 opponents have a winning record.

Dallas
2-2
If I am Jason Garrett I spent the bye week teaching Romo the colors of the opposing teams jerseys.

Miami
2-3
Dolphins are improving each week, doing the types of things you expect a young team to do. Fight until the final whistle.

Redskins
2-3
Griffin has received his welcome to the NFL lumps… let's see how he responds. Hopefully its on the field and not through the media.

New York (AFC)
2-3
A home game against the rising Colts is the Jets only chance to right the ship. They're at New England the following week.

Lions
1-3
Because doing nothing last week is better than what the #24 team did.

Buffalo
2-3
If the Bills don't rally around each other and the coaching staff this week, something must be done before the bye.

Tampa Bay
1-3
The best way to break a 3 game skid? Play the Chiefs at home.

New Orleans
1-4
This probably won't be a playoff year for the Saints, but the nice home win going into a bye week, might just jump start this team.

Carolina
1-4
Cam Newton. Cookie or Cake?

Kansas City
1-4
Can it get worse for the Chiefs? Oh look, there's Brady Quinn.

Oakland
1-3
So wait shuffling coaches every year doesn't work? Really?

Tennessee
1-4
Who's hurting more? Fans of the Titans or Fantasy Owners of Chris Johnson?

Jacksonville
1-4
Has anyone even see a highlight from Jacksonville at all? I know I haven't

Cleveland
0-5
Cleveland, why can't you be more like your brothers Cincinnati and Baltimore!?

</tbody>

imbondz
10-10-2012, 12:52 PM
we're definitely not better than NO or Oakland at this point. NFL power rankings have us at 31 now. lol. awesome.