• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

BZ Power Rankings: Week 6

Duj has gone MIA, so I am taking these over. I hope you enjoy them.

Rank Team Record
    1 Houston 5-0 Good Coaching, Good Defense and the ability to control the clock.
    2 Atlanta 5-0 The Falcons are delivering on everyone's expectations. And right now the're doing it on the back of Matty Ice.
    3 San Francisco 4-1 If the 49ers can beat up on the Giants they way they did the other two New York teams, then I think we're looking at the best team in the NFC.
    4 Baltimore 4-1 Good teams, find a way to win on their worst days.
    5 Chicago 4-1 38 second half points. Cutler only sacked once… protect him and the Bears can lock down the division.
    6 New England 3-2 Patriots back above .500, remember those scary days when the Patriots had a losing record.
    7 New York (NFC) 3-2 When the goings gets tough, the tough gets Cruz'in.
    8 Minnesota 4-1 Note to opposing teams when you see #82 in the end zone, cover him. When you see #12 anywhere start running, he will beat you.
    9 Arizona 4-1 The NFC West is the best division in football (win %), the Cardinals are going to need those divisional games to go anywhere this season.
    10 Eagles 3-2 How many times can we expect the Eagles to win by less than a FG?
    11 Pittsburgh 2-2 Steelers have yet to play a divisional opponent, making their 2-2 record meaningless at this point.
    12 San Diego 3-2 The deck was stacked against the Chargers Sunday Night, but Monday is a must win.
    13 Green Bay 2-3 Another game where the emotion of a stadium overwhelmed a team. The Pack will bounce back, and throw everything they have at Houston this week.
    14 St. Louis 3-2 A lot is going to be made of Amendola's injury, but I think Gibson and Givens will transition nicely. And Jackson and Richardson are relentless.
    15 Denver 2-3 Who's ego is more bruised? Peyton's or Elway's?
    16 Seattle 3-2* The next two weeks will determine the identity of this Seahawks squad (NE, @SF)
    17 Cincinnati 3-2 Only a touchdown, between the Bengals and Browns in Week 2, to stay with the Ravens in the division you have to take care of business on the road.
    18 Indianapolis 2-2 These players fought for their coach last week, that emotion can go a long way. Especially where none of their next 5 opponents have a winning record.
    19 Dallas 2-2 If I am Jason Garrett I spent the bye week teaching Romo the colors of the opposing teams jerseys.
    20 Miami 2-3 Dolphins are improving each week, doing the types of things you expect a young team to do. Fight until the final whistle.
    21 Redskins 2-3 Griffin has received his welcome to the NFL lumps… let's see how he responds. Hopefully its on the field and not through the media.
    22 New York (AFC) 2-3 A home game against the rising Colts is the Jets only chance to right the ship. They're at New England the following week.
    23 Lions 1-3 Because doing nothing last week is better than what the #24 team did.
    24 Buffalo 2-3 If the Bills don't rally around each other and the coaching staff this week, something must be done before the bye.
    25 Tampa Bay 1-3 The best way to break a 3 game skid? Play the Chiefs at home.
    26 New Orleans 1-4 This probably won't be a playoff year for the Saints, but the nice home win going into a bye week, might just jump start this team.
    27 Carolina 1-4 Cam Newton. Cookie or Cake?
    28 Kansas City 1-4 Can it get worse for the Chiefs? Oh look, there's Brady Quinn.
    29 Oakland 1-3 So wait shuffling coaches every year doesn't work? Really?
    30 Tennessee 1-4 Who's hurting more? Fans of the Titans or Fantasy Owners of Chris Johnson?
    31 Jacksonville 1-4 Has anyone even see a highlight from Jacksonville at all? I know I haven't
    32 Cleveland 0-5 Cleveland, why can't you be more like your brothers Cincinnati and Baltimore!?
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: BZ Power Rankings: Week 6

we're definitely not better than NO or Oakland at this point. NFL power rankings have us at 31 now. lol. awesome.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
    X