• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

You think we got problems on defense, AZ's offense is probably worse

AZ offense averages about 4.7 yards a snap & 2.7 yards per run, they're like dead last in every offensive stat. They have 2 good RB's both out with injuries, Beanie Wells & Ryan Williams. Kolb has also been sacked 17 times in the past 2 games, so their 4-1 record is not going to hold a lot of water now.

I'd plan on the Bills to get back on track & many of you to come in off the ledge, man up (if you're a guy).
    Last edited by Skooby; 10-10-2012, 10:16 PM.
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: You think we got problems on defense, AZ's offense is probably worse

A high school team could run on the bills.
    i bet their offense is saying they will get back on track against the bills
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Why so Serious? View Post
      A high school team could run on the bills.
      i bet their offense is saying they will get back on track against the bills
      Ironically, their back-up RB is a middle-schooler so it'll be even.

Comment

• Gibby
        • Jun 2006

They'll score 40, we'll score 7. Fortunately I don't care anymore.

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

If we don't get blown out by the Cards, this will just be one of those meaningless wins that keep us from getting a better draft pick that this team loves.

This team is amazing at being just not bad enough to ever improve.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
            If we don't get blown out by the Cards, this will just be one of those meaningless wins that keep us from getting a better draft pick that this team loves.

This team is amazing at being just not bad enough to ever improve.
            That is pretty much it. Buffalo does just enough to keep sucking.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
              • Sep 2009

If we win we lose. Cards are a talented team, but they don't have an OL. Their D is very good, good receivers, but suspect QB and one of the worst OLs I've seen. Remember though, we're the most vanilla D in the league, we run the same **** every single down, it's easier to stop a team that's predictable.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                • Oct 2002

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
                If we win we lose. Cards are a talented team, but they don't have an OL. Their D is very good, good receivers, but suspect QB and one of the worst OLs I've seen. Remember though, we're the most vanilla D in the league, we run the same **** every single down, it's easier to stop a team that's predictable.
                Thats the thing, Buffalo's D is so pathetic that average players look like stars. When backup RB are racking up 100 yards after the starter has its just bad D. Alex Smith looked like Montana against Buffalo's D. I have no confidence that Buffalo can stop a bad offense.

Comment

• Beebe
                  • Aug 2011

If they score 52 points in the second half I will punch a puppy.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Arizona's offense isn't setting league records for ineptitude...our defense is.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
                      I would be happy to trade Fitz for either of the "suspect" QBs the Cards have.

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

I'd rather have a line of boxing midgets continuously rotate through to punch my nut sack than watch this game.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Let's not forget they still have Larry Fitzgerald, we have no pass rush, and their defense is very very good. Not to mention how dangerous Peterson is in the return game.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                            AZ offense averages about 4.7 yards a snap & 2.7 yards per run, they're like dead last in every offensive stat. They have 2 good RB's both out with injuries, Beanie Wells & Ryan Williams. Kolb has also been sacked 17 times in the past 2 games, so their 4-1 record is not going to hold a lot of water now.

I'd plan on the Bills to get back on track & many of you to come in off the ledge, man up (if you're a guy).
                            Um, we got blown out in 3 games: the Jets, the Patriots and SF. SF is a good overall team with a mediocre offense that we made look like superstars. The Patriots have a great O that was looking pretty average before they played us. The Jets have a below-average QB that we again made look like a superstar.

So, two things:
                            1. Playing the 2012 Buffalo Bills seems to be a cure-all for offenses looking to improve. Arizona isn't the same quality as NE or SF, but given the Bills' track record on D this year, there is no reason to think that AZ won't find some holes to exploit and actually look proficient on O.
                            2. If we beat Arizona, that would mean we beat the worst offense in the league, plus KC and Cleveland, while losing to NE, SF and the Jets. Sorry, but beating an offense that is that bad while losing to the better teams in the league doesn't exactly instill confidence.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                              Skoobasaurus-Rex
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                              Um, we got blown out in 3 games: the Jets, the Patriots and SF. SF is a good overall team with a mediocre offense that we made look like superstars. The Patriots have a great O that was looking pretty average before they played us. The Jets have a below-average QB that we again made look like a superstar.

So, two things:
                              1. Playing the 2012 Buffalo Bills seems to be a cure-all for offenses looking to improve. Arizona isn't the same quality as NE or SF, but given the Bills' track record on D this year, there is no reason to think that AZ won't find some holes to exploit and actually look proficient on O.
                              2. If we beat Arizona, that would mean we beat the worst offense in the league, plus KC and Cleveland, while losing to NE, SF and the Jets. Sorry, but beating an offense that is that bad while losing to the better teams in the league doesn't exactly instill confidence.
                              A win to get us to 3-3 is a win, confidence or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X