PDA

View Full Version : Do you have faith in the Bills coaching staff ??

Skooby
10-11-2012, 06:33 AM
Pretty simple, do you have faith in the coaching staff ? The vote is not public & no one will know how you voted, so you can be truthful in your answer without double talking one way or the other.

Historian
10-11-2012, 06:38 AM
Not really.

Should have had better results in year 3.

Extremebillsfan247
10-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Pretty simple, do you have faith in the coaching staff ? The vote is not public & no one will know how you voted, so you can be truthful in your answer without double talking one way or the other. As a unit, no. However, no one has done a better job of getting his players prepared as the Oline coach. JMO

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Nope. They all suck.

mrbojanglezs
10-11-2012, 11:11 AM
I still have faith in Gailey on the offensive side of the ball. I think with a franchise qb his offense can be dominant the rest of them especially Wannstedt no.

Mr. Miyagi
10-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Pretty simple, do you have faith in the coaching staff ? The vote is not public & no one will know how you voted, so you can be truthful in your answer without double talking one way or the other.
I will abuse my mod power and reveal who is the person voted yes.

Me.

JoeMama
10-11-2012, 12:10 PM
I'll reevaluate the team after the bye week.

We're in the middle of a brutal three game stretch. The Pats, then two west coast games on a row (which is always brutal).

If we don't have some answers after the bye week, it may be time to abandon ship on Nix & Gailey even though I'm loath to start from scratch again (hasn't worked out since Phillips).

But seriously, this is year three. SHOW IMPROVEMENT ALREADY.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2012, 01:09 PM

Me.

Have you been hitting the opium pipe?

Sammy Avalon
10-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I still like Gailey because he showed what he can do with mininmal talent on offense in previous seasons. It's not his fault Fitz suddenly completely degressed from his previous form. I suspect the shoulder issue from last year has never properly resolved.

Wannenstedt is worthless as I assumed he would be. We have no business at all being this terrible with all the draft picks and FA money invested into that side of the ball.

At this point Nix is to blame. He hired Wanny and refused to invest more stock into a better and more consistent QB. I withheld from voting because I still have faith in Gailey but no faith in Wanny.

Albany,n.y.
10-11-2012, 03:28 PM
If I had to win a game & you gave me the choice of this current roster being coached by Jauron & his staff or Gailey & his staff, I'd take Jauron & staff. That tells you everything you need to know about how I feel about this current group. I'd even take Kay Stephenson & staff over this group & some of those assistant coaches are dead.

Skooby
10-11-2012, 05:18 PM

Me.

It's funny after hiding this that a huge percentage thus far has voted no faith.

SABURZFAN
10-11-2012, 05:46 PM
the Bills have a coaching staff?

Generalissimus Gibby
10-11-2012, 06:12 PM
I have complete confidence in their ability to **** it up in ways we haven't even thought of.

Pinkerton Security
10-11-2012, 07:07 PM
I voted yes - I have more faith in them than I do of our players right now (outside of maybe CJ)

imbondz
10-11-2012, 08:31 PM
not faith, but hope and not necessarily in the coaching staff, just hope in a miracle that turns the Bills around.

Lone Stranger
10-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Gailey's record speaks for itself.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-11-2012, 09:23 PM
It's funny after hiding this that a huge percentage thus far has voted no faith.

I think the NO column would still have a huge percentage even if the poll wasn't anonymous.

For me its a no. The last 2 weeks have showed that the Coaches and Players are bad.

BillsFever21
10-12-2012, 08:32 PM
I can't believe 6 people voted that they have confidence in this pathetic coaching staff. I don't care if the polls are public or hidden when I vote on a poll. If you're afraid to let somebody else know your answer then you shouldn't be answering it or taking part of it in the first place if you're that embarrassed.

BertSquirtgum
10-12-2012, 10:06 PM
"I don't have the answers" - Failey - This says it all.