PDA

View Full Version : Why is the season already over?

mikemac2001
10-11-2012, 06:24 PM
I understand the anger with this team right now, the last few weeks have been ****ty for bills fans. the team is 2-3 and all 3 loses were blowouts. Still at the end of the day the team is only 2-3, the NYG went on a 1-5 skid late last year (yes they had a better QB) and were able to fight through it and make the playoffs and go on to win the sb. Now i am not saying the bills are as good as that team or even the coaching is as good i am just trying to post about how the majority of fans have quit on this team. i believe we will need 10 wins to get the WC i dont think 9-7 will cut it in the AFC and 10-6 might not. so in the next 11 weeks we need to go 8-3 to have a shot, the next two weeks will be huge we need to win both to get the confidence back in this team.

I am just sick of post about quitting as a fan, i hope they move the team somewhere else. Ralph is the reason.....ralph wasnt on the field showing no heart the last two weeks.

Also posting quotes that the coaches say or GM's say....guys WTF do u think they are going to say....ya my QB cant throw a 40 yard pass and my DC thinks its 1985 no they are not gonna throw anyone under the bus because its unprofessional. I can't go around throwing people i work with under the bus so why can they.

the season is played in qtrs

2-2 (1st) 0-1 (2nd) its still ****ing early just like you dont win a game in the 2nd qtr you won't make the playoffs 5 weeks in

BTW im pissed with this team right now but i still dont think the season is lost.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Fitzputrid.

buffalobillsfan95
10-11-2012, 06:37 PM
It's not that everyone thinks the season is over, but everyone doesn't want get there hopes up.

No one wants to be heart broken so they become negative nancys

Generalissimus Gibby
10-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Because they have simply played dead for seven of the last eight quarters of play. You lose to the Pats? No shame in that because Brady and Bellicheat are tough to beat, but you don't let them take your pride. Its even okay to lose two in a row, SFO is dominant again, but you gotta show that you aren't gonna give in without a fight. We have a 100 million dollar man who takes whole games off. The LBs generally suck, the DBs can't stop anyone, and so you have Kyle and Dareus alone. Two guys can't stop a whole offense. Now lets discuss the offense, their uncanny ability to turn the ball over is downright offensive. Plus, could Fitz complete a pass of longer than 10 yards through the air w/o yac if his life depended on it?

SquishDaFish
10-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Fitzputrid.

Listen I agree he isnt the answer but he is the current QB. EVERYONE gets your point you dont like him. Please stop replying to peoples posts with that Putrid crap. Its getting old. EVERYONE gets your point

- - - Updated - - -

I came into these 3 weeks saying we needed to win 1 of the 3. So we are down to the 3rd week and hopefully they win that 1 game.

Extremebillsfan247
10-11-2012, 07:01 PM
I understand the anger with this team right now, the last few weeks have been ****ty for bills fans. the team is 2-3 and all 3 loses were blowouts. Still at the end of the day the team is only 2-3, the NYG went on a 1-5 skid late last year (yes they had a better QB) and were able to fight through it and make the playoffs and go on to win the sb. Now i am not saying the bills are as good as that team or even the coaching is as good i am just trying to post about how the majority of fans have quit on this team. i believe we will need 10 wins to get the WC i dont think 9-7 will cut it in the AFC and 10-6 might not. so in the next 11 weeks we need to go 8-3 to have a shot, the next two weeks will be huge we need to win both to get the confidence back in this team.

I am just sick of post about quitting as a fan, i hope they move the team somewhere else. Ralph is the reason.....ralph wasnt on the field showing no heart the last two weeks.

Also posting quotes that the coaches say or GM's say....guys WTF do u think they are going to say....ya my QB cant throw a 40 yard pass and my DC thinks its 1985 no they are not gonna throw anyone under the bus because its unprofessional. I can't go around throwing people i work with under the bus so why can they.

2-2 (1st) 0-1 (2nd) its still ****ing early just like you dont win a game in the 2nd qtr you won't make the playoffs 5 weeks in

BTW im pissed with this team right now but i still dont think the season is lost.
Of course, I don't speak for everyone here but, I don't think quit on the team is the proper term for it. There is a lot of discouragement though, and it's rightfully earned by this teams lack of backbone. JMO

Pinkerton Security
10-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Right there with the OP. We just played 2 of the best teams in football and not many, especially not those complaining the most, ever thought we'd win them. We have definitely played like s*** the past 6 quarters, but 6 quarters does not a season make. While I am doubting whether we will do much this year, I agree that we still have plenty of time to turn the ship around and make something of the season.

Pinkerton Security
10-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Of course, I don't speak for everyone here but, I don't think quit on the team is the proper term for it. There is a lot of discouragement though, and it's rightfully earned by this teams lack of backbone. JMO

Many on this board have quit on the season. Maybe not even a majority but this site is depressing right now, even more than it usually is.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Listen I agree he isnt the answer but he is the current QB. EVERYONE gets your point you dont like him. Please stop replying to peoples posts with that Putrid crap. Its getting old. EVERYONE gets your point

- - - Updated - - -

I came into these 3 weeks saying we needed to win 1 of the 3. So we are down to the 3rd week and hopefully they win that 1 game.

The question asked was why is the season was over. It's over because Fitzputrid is the starting qb and Chan has no intentions of replacing him.

SquishDaFish
10-11-2012, 07:20 PM
The question asked was why is the season was over. It's over because Fitzputrid is the starting qb and Chan has no intentions of replacing him.

My point is stop with the Fitzputrid stupid ****. Its old already. We all KNOW WHERE YOU STAND and who you dont like. I dont think there is 1 single Bills fan that doesnt think we can do better. But right now he is the QB of the Bills and we have to deal with it. Your stupid saying is getting real old and over played.

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2012, 07:27 PM
My point is stop with the Fitzputrid stupid ****. Its old already. We all KNOW WHERE YOU STAND and who you dont like. I dont think there is 1 single Bills fan that doesnt think we can do better. But right now he is the QB of the Bills and we have to deal with it. Your stupid saying is getting real old and over played.

It's not old to me and I won't stop until he either doesn't suck or is no longer the #1 quarterback on the Bills' depth chart.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-11-2012, 09:12 PM
If the players can give up, so to can the fans. Yes the Bills are 2-3 but look at the last 2 weeks. Does that make you confident that the Bills can win? I wont quit being a fan or wish death on a guy or even wish the Bills will move. Buffalo needs to show the fans that they are playing for more then a check.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-11-2012, 09:13 PM
It's not old to me and I won't stop until he either doesn't suck or is no longer the #1 quarterback on the Bills' depth chart.

My guess is Fitpicktrick will be removed as starter before he stops sucking at QB.

Don't Panic
10-11-2012, 09:15 PM
You know what the best part about losing 45-3 is? It counts the same as losing 45-44. Here's to getting back to the win column this Sunday. BTW... we were 4-0 the last time we went to Arizona. It was the day after my brother-in-law's wedding and I was driving back from the NC mountains. Going to visit him this weekend and spending a day in the mountains Saturday. I'll be driving back during game time again. I'll try to reverse the mojo while I'm there...

BADTHINGSMAN
10-11-2012, 09:18 PM
You know what the best part about losing 45-3 is? It counts the same as losing 45-44. Here's to getting back to the win column this Sunday. BTW... we were 4-0 the last time we went to Arizona. It was the day after my brother-in-law's wedding and I was driving back from the NC mountains. Going to visit him this weekend and spending a day in the mountains Saturday. I'll be driving back during game time again. I'll try to reverse the mojo while I'm there...

While it is still a L, a loss of 45-44 is much easier to deal with then a 45-3 loss. At least at 45-44 some on the team would have showed up to play.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Right there with the OP. We just played 2 of the best teams in football and not many, especially not those complaining the most, ever thought we'd win them. We have definitely played like s*** the past 6 quarters, but 6 quarters does not a season make. While I am doubting whether we will do much this year, I agree that we still have plenty of time to turn the ship around and make something of the season.

We played without heart against them, and against the Jets. Also, we showed against Cleveland that we come close to collapsing when we face adversity. This team has talent but no heart. Mario needs to show why he earns 100 million. I'd even like to mail or email him Coasty's threads and see if we could fire him up a bit. Good players rise up and silence the critics. He needs to.

Meathead
10-11-2012, 09:58 PM
was it over last season when the germans bombed buffalo harbor? no!

Generalissimus Gibby
10-11-2012, 10:01 PM
was it over last season when the germans bombed buffalo harbor? no!

Well damn, I can't think of a better reason to bomb Iran. . . . Oh wait, wrong forum. . . . Nevermind. :D

Extremebillsfan247
10-12-2012, 06:33 AM
was it over last season when the germans bombed buffalo harbor? no! http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/174152_o.gif

Skooby
10-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Nilhists.

Historian
10-12-2012, 07:30 AM
The season is NOT over.

There's plenty more losing to do before the draft.

RedEyE
10-12-2012, 07:31 AM
The season is NOT over.

LOL. And probably even more during.

OpIv37
10-12-2012, 08:21 AM

If you don't think the season is lost, then you haven't been paying attention. All three of our losses have been utter blowouts. Not close losses to better teams, not games where 1 or 2 fixable mistakes cost us the game. We were incompetent in every phase of the game.

The DL couldn't get any pressure. The back 7 couldn't stop a run or keep anyone covered. The OL protected the QB well but stopped run blocking for some reason. The QB.... well, completely sucks. The coaches couldn't make adjustments..... it was just a horror show.

Those things aren't going to suddenly change. This team is utterly incompetent.

And yes, Ralph isn't on the field, but the reason we have the players and coaches that we have all comes back to Ralph. He picks the FO, the FO picks the coaches, the coaches and FO pick the players. It's the one consistent factor in why this team has been so bad for so long. If you can't see it, well, I don't know what to tell you. The guy is incapable of running a successful football franchise.

So, the season IS over. We are 2-3, 0-2 in the division, and have no talent or heart. You complain about fans "quitting" when you should be complaining about the players quitting on the field.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-12-2012, 08:56 AM
The season is NOT over.

:cry:

mikemac2001
10-12-2012, 09:01 AM
If you don't think the season is lost, then you haven't been paying attention. All three of our losses have been utter blowouts. Not close losses to better teams, not games where 1 or 2 fixable mistakes cost us the game. We were incompetent in every phase of the game.

The DL couldn't get any pressure. The back 7 couldn't stop a run or keep anyone covered. The OL protected the QB well but stopped run blocking for some reason. The QB.... well, completely sucks. The coaches couldn't make adjustments..... it was just a horror show.

Those things aren't going to suddenly change. This team is utterly incompetent.

And yes, Ralph isn't on the field, but the reason we have the players and coaches that we have all comes back to Ralph. He picks the FO, the FO picks the coaches, the coaches and FO pick the players. It's the one consistent factor in why this team has been so bad for so long. If you can't see it, well, I don't know what to tell you. The guy is incapable of running a successful football franchise.

So, the season IS over. We are 2-3, 0-2 in the division, and have no talent or heart. You complain about fans "quitting" when you should be complaining about the players quitting on the field.

So why play the games

why do you watch and why do you come to this forum if the season is over.....i mentioned the team showing no heart and thats what was so frustrating about the loses but i still understand we have 11 more games so the season isnt over....

BertSquirtgum
10-12-2012, 09:47 AM
My prediction in the c-gal thread was 12-4 and it's still possible. :crazy:

jdaltroy5
10-12-2012, 10:21 AM
It's very simple for one main reason.

We don't have anyone that knows how to win.

Most of our leaders were drafted from this lousy organization that teaches them that losing is ok.

The only significant player I can think of that ever played for a winner was Barnett and he was injured the year that they won.

The Giants went on a skid last year, but they have a team full of players that know how to tackle adversity and get it done.

Hell, we hit adversity against Cleveland when Spiller went down and then we nearly handed the game over to them. That's the worst team in football too. Had it been against a semi-competent team, we would've lost that game as well.

This team can win if it plays error free football and everything goes their way. We have the raw talent. However, when faced with adversity, they fold faster than a cheap hooker who just got punched in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face.

They simply don't have the leadership. Pickspatrick looks like a dejected hipster wannabe half the time. There's not a single player on this defense that can light a fire under someone's ass and hold someone accountable. And Wanny is sitting up in his booth trying to decide if he should go with play number one or play number two.

They need a Ray Lewis or Mike Singletary to get in someone's face and hold them accountable and let everyone know that losing isn't ok.

OpIv37
10-12-2012, 10:28 AM
So why play the games

why do you watch and why do you come to this forum if the season is over.....i mentioned the team showing no heart and thats what was so frustrating about the loses but i still understand we have 11 more games so the season isnt over....
Because I'm a fan of the team so I watch every game, even when we have no chane at the playoffs. It's not like we haven't been in this situation before.

jdaltroy5
10-12-2012, 10:35 AM
So why play the games

One thing I've noticed about this team over the last couple of years is they pack it up and run away when times are tough.

The first year they started at 0-8 and only started winning games when the playoffs were an afterthought.

Last year, they were actually in first place in October. They got a couple of injuries and lost some games, and the rest of the season was just laughable. I've never seen a slide like that from any team in my life.

This year, if they lose momentum in a game, they just don't know how to get it back and they end up getting blown out.

There's nothing that this team has ever done that would lead me to believe that they can tackle adversity and come out on top.

Every single shred of evidence over the last 3 years points to them folding.

Why should I believe otherwise?

Bill Cody
10-12-2012, 11:26 AM
You know what the best part about losing 45-3 is? It counts the same as losing 45-44.

Talk about missing the point. The score of that game and the way it was played said "these 2 teams could play 100 times and SF would win 100 times".

Here's a real comparison: you're in a bar and you ask girl one to dance and she politely says "no thank you". So you move down the line and ask girl 2 and she says "**** off you ugly mother****er" and knees you in the balls after which her boyfriend smashes a bottle over your head. By your theory those two exchanges are the exact same thing, both simple "no's". I beg to differ.

Bill Cody
10-12-2012, 11:33 AM

Cool. Can we get new players and new coaches for the next quarter? The ones we have suck.

Albany,n.y.
10-12-2012, 12:45 PM

The season is lost because they have no chance of winning or even getting close to the Super Bowl.
Is this how low this team has sunk that fans look at our schedule, see we still have a shot at a playoff spot & will consider the season a success if we get the last Wild Card spot? Sorry, but I hold the team to a higher standard. Unless the team is a Super Bowl contender, the season is meaningless. Just because we have a schedule that will inflate the win total (who else gets back to back games vs KC & Cleveland, the two worst teams in the league?) doesn't make us a contender even if by some miracle we beat enough bottom 10 teams to make the playoffs. The playoffs mean something if you're an up & coming team with a young franchise QB on the way up, but a bad team with a weak schedule that has no NFL starting QB & a coach who should never be anything higher than a coordinator 1) does not deserve to make the playoffs 2)if they do because of a weak schedule will get smoked like the SF game at some point in the playoffs 3) will suck next year unless they have a new coach & QB.
Until this team gets the right pieces in place to be a real contender, every game will be meaningless. The season is over because regardless of the record, this team sucks.

Albany,n.y.
10-12-2012, 12:51 PM
So why play the games

I don't play in any of the games, the players will continue to play so they can collect those fat paychecks.
I'm not going out of my way to watch. If the Bills aren't on home TV, I'm not going to go to a sports bar to watch them & I'm not going to any more games. 1 home (NE) & 1 road (NYJ) blowout is enough for me this year.
I still go to the forum because I've been a fan for 40 years & will continue to be a fan long-term-even if I consider this season a waste.

better days
10-12-2012, 02:05 PM
I don't play in any of the games, the players will continue to play so they can collect those fat paychecks.
I'm not going out of my way to watch. If the Bills aren't on home TV, I'm not going to go to a sports bar to watch them & I'm not going to any more games. 1 home (NE) & 1 road (NYJ) blowout is enough for me this year.
I still go to the forum because I've been a fan for 40 years & will continue to be a fan long-term-even if I consider this season a waste.

If you can't be bothered to watch the games why bother to post? Win or lose, you will not know what you are talking about if you don't watch the games.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2012, 03:27 PM
It's not that everyone thinks the season is over, but everyone doesn't want get there hopes up.

No one wants to be heart broken so they become negative nancys

take off your rose colored glasses and see what the Realists see. :rolleyes:

Albany,n.y.
10-12-2012, 03:29 PM
If you can't be bothered to watch the games why bother to post? Win or lose, you will not know what you are talking about if you don't watch the games.

You don't have to watch every play of 45-3 to know the Bills got their asses whipped. I saw the scoring on Redzone Channel and the game is on the radio over the internet, so I knew how the 49ers got to the red zone.
I'm sure that anyone who didn't see any part of the game knows the Bills sucked last Sunday.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Many on this board have quit on the season. Maybe not even a majority but this site is depressing right now, even more than it usually is.

it appears to me that the Bills have quit the season in the last 2 games. 1200 yards given up is quitting in my eyes.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2012, 03:32 PM

the Fitz Licker has spoken.... :snicker:

Don't Panic
10-12-2012, 03:37 PM
While it is still a L, a loss of 45-44 is much easier to deal with then a 45-3 loss. At least at 45-44 some on the team would have showed up to play.

Especially for us... for them (the players), it is a shot to their pride. At least they get to go out on the field Sunday and do something about it. We just have to sit back and see if the latest kick to the chestnuts did anything to get their act together.

BillsWin
10-12-2012, 05:35 PM
I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't worried about the state of the team. But I am not giving up. A win in Arizona and we are back to good shape.

SquishDaFish
10-12-2012, 05:46 PM
the Fitz Licker has spoken.... :snicker:

I dont think so bro. I know hes not the best. I know we could and SHOULD do better. But hes what we have right now.

BillsFever21
10-12-2012, 08:53 PM

If the season is anything like our games then the 3rd and 4th quarters of the season will really be a nightmare to watch.

BertSquirtgum
10-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Another reason why the season is over is because we have Failey as the head coach. This inept idiot should have been fired at the end of last year.

feldspar
10-12-2012, 09:47 PM
People can think whatever they want to...what they think about football can be kinda interesting, but it doesn't really matter all that much to me. I won't try to change their minds.

But yeah, I'm not going to give up the season just yet. Only 5 teams have a better record than the Bills in the AFC right now, and that's the only stat that matters. Maybe the Bills will do something crazy like stick their gaps on defense and run some blitzes, for one thing. Keep us in games, letting us run the ball more. Maybe heads will be removed from asses.

I think we have a decent chance of going 4-3 before the bye. The Cardinals are overrated...our defense is going to look good against that offense IMO. The Titans have pretty much been giving up as many points as the Bills per game on average.

There is still a lot of entertainment to be had out of the Bills this year. If your plan is not enjoy it, why bother? That's a serious question.

BertSquirtgum
10-12-2012, 09:57 PM
What if the Bills are going into the bye week at 2-5? What then? The Titans just beat a good Pittsburgh team.

feldspar
10-12-2012, 10:11 PM
What if the Bills are going into the bye week at 2-5? What then?

But the Bills AREN'T 2-5 going into their bye. They are 2-3 with a couple of winnable games ahead of them.

BillsFever21
10-12-2012, 10:16 PM
But the Bills AREN'T 2-5 going into their bye. They are 2-3 with a couple of winnable games ahead of them.

The Cardinals and Titans are saying the same thing about us.

BillsFever21
10-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Is the season over? Technically of course not at 2-3. Is there a legitimate chance that this team will finish the season 8-3 and make the playoffs? Not a chance in hell.

feldspar
10-12-2012, 10:20 PM
The Cardinals and Titans are saying the same thing about us.

Uh-huh, but what's your point?

BillsFever21
10-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Uh-huh, but what's your point?

You're acting like they are easy games. It's not like we're the Packers with them teams ahead of us. When they're saying the same thing it doesn't make it that easy of a win. Especially the Cardinals on the West Coast. Their fans are sitting there saying this game should be a guaranteed win.

BillsFever21
10-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Also if you were a good team that had a shot at the playoffs then just about every game on your schedule would be considered a "winnable" game. How many of the games on the Patriots schedule do they consider a winnable game? I'd say all of them.

BertSquirtgum
10-13-2012, 12:30 AM

Chan Gailey sucks almost as much as his chosen quarterback.

SABURZFAN
10-13-2012, 11:21 AM
I dont think so bro. I know hes not the best. I know we could and SHOULD do better. But hes what we have right now.

you weren't singing this tune when we had Edwards.. kind of funny how people change their tunes when the QB they like or don't like is at the helm.

SquishDaFish
10-13-2012, 03:00 PM
I was singing the same tune the last year of Edwards. We havent had a god QB since Kelly,Bledsoe,Flutie eras

gebobs
10-14-2012, 12:15 AM
You know what the best part about losing 45-3 is? It counts the same as losing 45-44.
Go Bills! This should be our battle cry going back to 1960!

*facepalm*

- - - Updated - - -

I was singing the same tune the last year of Edwards. We havent had a god QB since Kelly,Bledsoe,Flutie eras
Please. No mention of Bledsoe or Flutie in the same breath as Kelly.

gebobs
10-14-2012, 12:22 AM
There is still a lot of entertainment to be had out of the Bills this year. If your plan is not enjoy it, why bother? That's a serious question.
That's a stupid question. Our expectations have nothing to do with whether we enjoy a game or not. The Bills' play determines that 100%/

Mike
10-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Simply because is has become overwhelming obvious beyond any shade of doubt that this Bills team can not compete.

* At this point their chances of winning a SB this year are about the same as the UB Bulls.
The season is over, now lets win as many games as possible so we can pick 12 again.

jlgarsh
10-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Our defense has generally started out each game playing ok. Then our offense keeps giving up the ball, and we end up putting them right back out there and they fall apart...

SquishDaFish
10-14-2012, 06:31 PM
I said all we had to do was 1 win one of these 3 and we did. Now beat Tenn and we have a shot. Not to mention it helps having NE lose

BillsFever21
10-14-2012, 06:39 PM
I said all we had to do was 1 win one of these 3 and we did. Now beat Tenn and we have a shot. Not to mention it helps having NE lose

Even if we beat the Titans do you really think we're going to beat the Texans or Patriots on the road? We're lucky if we win two divisional games a year and only beat the Pats twice in the past decade. I don't see that happening. Good luck with beating the Texans on the road either.

Even if the stars aligned and we ended up beating the Titans and splitting them games we're 5-4 with another divisional game after that against a Dolphins team playing good football. If all that worked out do you really think this team can finish the season 5-2 to make the playoffs? Not a chance.

SquishDaFish
10-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Yes with our schedule and the defense playing fired up like they finally did today yes we can finish 5-2

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 06:42 PM
The Bills' starting quarterback is so bad that the head coach called a wild cat play to have a guy that hasn't thrown a pass in the nfl in a year to pass the ball longer than 20 yards. He sure does have a lot of faith in that bum. I am at a loss for words as to why the putrid one is still starting.

Mr. Pink
10-14-2012, 06:44 PM
A win is a win but anything short of playoffs this year is a disappointment.

Even worse if we can go 8-8, which is entirely possible with this schedule, we'll be forced another year of Gailey, Stache and Fitz.

BillsFever21
10-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Yes with our schedule and the defense playing fired up like they finally did today yes we can finish 5-2

LOL. We played a team with a lousy offense and anybody can play good on defense once in a while. Many thought our defense was good after the Browns and the Chiefs. It took a lucky missed FG to even win this game.

That schedule isn't as easy as you think. We're not much or any better then most of the teams on the schedule. You call teams like the Seahawks and Rams as easy but they have proven they can beat good teams. The Dolphins are playing pretty good football too and we all know how well we do against our divisional opponents.

You're in dream land if you think this team could finish 5-2 IF we won next week and split against the Texans and Patriots. That wouldn't be an easy feat itself.

The Jags are bad but the you and many act like the Seahawks, Rams, Colts, Dolphins twice and the Jets are just gimmie games. So how are the the Seahawks considered a bad team? How are the Rams considered a gimmie. How are the Dolphins and Jets who we play three games against considered easy especially when we hardly ever beat them?

I love how some think other teams with the same or better record that have beat some good teams or the Dolphins and Jets who we rarely ever beat are considered bad teams that we can easily win 4 of them games against. Yet the Bills with the same record or worse isn't. It's just some warped thinking.

SquishDaFish
10-14-2012, 06:53 PM
We shall see bro we shall see. We shouldnt of been in that position to get lucky if it wasnt for that wildcat call

BillsFever21
10-14-2012, 06:54 PM
After giving up 1,200 yards and 97 points the past two weeks and 45 points to the Jets the first week I just love how some think all of a sudden because we held an average offense to 16 points that all of a sudden our defense is considered good LOL. That same horrible offense still ran the ball for almost 200 yards on us.

SquishDaFish
10-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Im not saying the defense is all world. But they did play better. Now like I said IF they continue to play this good we can do something. But 1 week at a time. Ill sit here and Root till the end. I dont give up and I hope this team doesnt give up like some of the fans do.

BillsFever21
10-14-2012, 06:57 PM
We shall see bro we shall see. We shouldnt of been in that position to get lucky if it wasnt for that wildcat call

Hows that? Even if we kick a FG on that drive the Cardinals were still down at the 21 yard line when they tried the easy FG and would've had a shot at going for a TD had they needed it. It's not like our defense shut them down after that. They let them in position to win that game and we got lucky.

You could say that with many plays in the game. Had the Cardinals not thrown some INT's then it wouldn't have mattered either. I wish you were right but one of these years you may be if you predict it every season. If you think this team can finish 7-3 to make the playoffs then that's just blind homerism. LOL

SquishDaFish
10-14-2012, 06:58 PM
We could of also ran out the clock. What world do you live in?

SquishDaFish
10-14-2012, 06:59 PM
Hows that? Even if we kick a FG on that drive the Cardinals were still down at the 21 yard line when they tried the easy FG and would've had a shot at going for a TD had they needed it. It's not like our defense shut them down after that. They let them in position to win that game and we got lucky.

You could say that with many plays in the game. Had the Cardinals not thrown some INT's then it wouldn't have mattered either. I wish you were right but one of these years you may be if you predict it every season. If you think this team can finish 7-3 to make the playoffs then that's just blind homerism. LOL

All I said was we needed to win 1 of the last 3 to have a chance. Not its 1 week at a time we need to be Tenn at home. Houston is a good team but can be beat without Cushing. Yes NE one the road is going to be 1 tough game. But after that the schedule is in our favor

BillsFever21
10-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Im not saying the defense is all world. But they did play better. Now like I said IF they continue to play this good we can do something. But 1 week at a time. Ill sit here and Root till the end. I dont give up and I hope this team doesnt give up like some of the fans do.

You're one of the type of people who think fans who look at this team realistically wants them to lose. I've been hearing it for years and unfortunately I haven't been wrong yet.

Also with regards tot he WC INT by Brad Smith that's just one of the biggest issues with this team that they would even go for that in the first place. Yet we're good enough to win 3 of 4 more games in the division and then finish 4-2 against everyone else. I sure hope you're right.

Just because some people have realistic expectations and don't think the Bills are great after every win doesn't mean they give up or want them to lose. Blind homers just can't look outside the box at the big picture.

SquishDaFish
10-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Thats not what im saying. Im saying just go week to week and root like a fan. Be happy we won. You never know what will or can happen. The east is not looking so dominate anymore. We have our chance and until there is no chance we need to get behind them and root. You never know

SquishDaFish
10-14-2012, 07:15 PM
And I do look at the big picture. We are tied in the East with alot of games to go. We can have things bounce our way you never know. Maybe the defense has awoken. We shall see thats the whole fun of watching every week.

mikemac2001
10-14-2012, 09:22 PM
WHY THE **** WAS THE SEASON OVER!!!!!! we are 3-3 and tied in the AFCE lead with the easy part of our schedule....everyone loves to hate but its a 16 game season.....even if the bills lose to the titans i wont be sitting hear crying even though i thought we could and would win the cards and tits games.....we can play better we r 3-3 and havent played well. i just hate giving up on the team so early

mikemac2001
10-14-2012, 09:23 PM
i was in texas on an ipad in a bar with a bills fan watching it....we did shots after the miss FG ...u cant just give up

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Were you wearing that cool leotard that you wore to the Chiefs game?

Skooby
10-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Were we expecting more than 3-3 right now?

mikemac2001
10-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Were you wearing that cool leotard that you wore to the Chiefs game?

Yes i have worn it three times on game day

KC last yr

KC this yr

ARI this
i have not put it on during a game day other then that...doesnt question my love for my bills i understand when i need to wear it

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 10:00 PM
http://wgr550.com/HAMILTON--Gailey-s-team-may-have-saved-him/14516041

Somebody who can see the reality of the situation.

mikemac2001
10-14-2012, 10:04 PM
http://wgr550.com/HAMILTON--Gailey-s-team-may-have-saved-him/14516041

Somebody who can see the reality of the situation.

F u dude.... u dont even care we won...celebrate the win and pats loss and we are 3-3 in the div....today was a good day fitz controlled the game...he sucked ass but idc he didnt throw picks to make us lose like week 1

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 10:07 PM
I'm not going to celebrate the fact that Fitz didn't throw any interceptions. I'm happy for the team because they needed a win to lift their spirits but I still saw a bad team out there. This team isn't going anywhere with the putrid one behind center. I will even go as far as to say that I think Pigpen is a better option at this point. I don't think Thigpen would have thrown the ball at a wide open Fred Jackson's feet in overtime to keep the drive going.