• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Why is the season already over?

I understand the anger with this team right now, the last few weeks have been ****ty for bills fans. the team is 2-3 and all 3 loses were blowouts. Still at the end of the day the team is only 2-3, the NYG went on a 1-5 skid late last year (yes they had a better QB) and were able to fight through it and make the playoffs and go on to win the sb. Now i am not saying the bills are as good as that team or even the coaching is as good i am just trying to post about how the majority of fans have quit on this team. i believe we will need 10 wins to get the WC i dont think 9-7 will cut it in the AFC and 10-6 might not. so in the next 11 weeks we need to go 8-3 to have a shot, the next two weeks will be huge we need to win both to get the confidence back in this team.

I am just sick of post about quitting as a fan, i hope they move the team somewhere else. Ralph is the reason.....ralph wasnt on the field showing no heart the last two weeks.

Also posting quotes that the coaches say or GM's say....guys WTF do u think they are going to say....ya my QB cant throw a 40 yard pass and my DC thinks its 1985 no they are not gonna throw anyone under the bus because its unprofessional. I can't go around throwing people i work with under the bus so why can they.

the season is played in qtrs

2-2 (1st) 0-1 (2nd) its still ****ing early just like you dont win a game in the 2nd qtr you won't make the playoffs 5 weeks in

BTW im pissed with this team right now but i still dont think the season is lost.

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Re: Why is the season already over?

Fitzputrid.

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
      • Jan 2010

It's not that everyone thinks the season is over, but everyone doesn't want get there hopes up.

No one wants to be heart broken so they become negative nancys
      “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Gibby
        • Jun 2006

Because they have simply played dead for seven of the last eight quarters of play. You lose to the Pats? No shame in that because Brady and Bellicheat are tough to beat, but you don't let them take your pride. Its even okay to lose two in a row, SFO is dominant again, but you gotta show that you aren't gonna give in without a fight. We have a 100 million dollar man who takes whole games off. The LBs generally suck, the DBs can't stop anyone, and so you have Kyle and Dareus alone. Two guys can't stop a whole offense. Now lets discuss the offense, their uncanny ability to turn the ball over is downright offensive. Plus, could Fitz complete a pass of longer than 10 yards through the air w/o yac if his life depended on it?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
          Fitzputrid.
          Listen I agree he isnt the answer but he is the current QB. EVERYONE gets your point you dont like him. Please stop replying to peoples posts with that Putrid crap. Its getting old. EVERYONE gets your point

- - - Updated - - -

I came into these 3 weeks saying we needed to win 1 of the 3. So we are down to the 3rd week and hopefully they win that 1 game.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mikemac2001 View Post
            I understand the anger with this team right now, the last few weeks have been ****ty for bills fans. the team is 2-3 and all 3 loses were blowouts. Still at the end of the day the team is only 2-3, the NYG went on a 1-5 skid late last year (yes they had a better QB) and were able to fight through it and make the playoffs and go on to win the sb. Now i am not saying the bills are as good as that team or even the coaching is as good i am just trying to post about how the majority of fans have quit on this team. i believe we will need 10 wins to get the WC i dont think 9-7 will cut it in the AFC and 10-6 might not. so in the next 11 weeks we need to go 8-3 to have a shot, the next two weeks will be huge we need to win both to get the confidence back in this team.

I am just sick of post about quitting as a fan, i hope they move the team somewhere else. Ralph is the reason.....ralph wasnt on the field showing no heart the last two weeks.

Also posting quotes that the coaches say or GM's say....guys WTF do u think they are going to say....ya my QB cant throw a 40 yard pass and my DC thinks its 1985 no they are not gonna throw anyone under the bus because its unprofessional. I can't go around throwing people i work with under the bus so why can they.

the season is played in qtrs

2-2 (1st) 0-1 (2nd) its still ****ing early just like you dont win a game in the 2nd qtr you won't make the playoffs 5 weeks in

BTW im pissed with this team right now but i still dont think the season is lost.
            Of course, I don't speak for everyone here but, I don't think quit on the team is the proper term for it. There is a lot of discouragement though, and it's rightfully earned by this teams lack of backbone. JMO

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

Right there with the OP. We just played 2 of the best teams in football and not many, especially not those complaining the most, ever thought we'd win them. We have definitely played like s*** the past 6 quarters, but 6 quarters does not a season make. While I am doubting whether we will do much this year, I agree that we still have plenty of time to turn the ship around and make something of the season.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                Pinkerton's son
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Extremebillsfan247 View Post
                Of course, I don't speak for everyone here but, I don't think quit on the team is the proper term for it. There is a lot of discouragement though, and it's rightfully earned by this teams lack of backbone. JMO
                Many on this board have quit on the season. Maybe not even a majority but this site is depressing right now, even more than it usually is.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
                  Listen I agree he isnt the answer but he is the current QB. EVERYONE gets your point you dont like him. Please stop replying to peoples posts with that Putrid crap. Its getting old. EVERYONE gets your point

- - - Updated - - -

I came into these 3 weeks saying we needed to win 1 of the 3. So we are down to the 3rd week and hopefully they win that 1 game.
                  The question asked was why is the season was over. It's over because Fitzputrid is the starting qb and Chan has no intentions of replacing him.
                  Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 10-11-2012, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

The question asked was why is the season was over. It's over because Fitzputrid is the starting qb and Chan has no intentions of replacing him.
                    My point is stop with the Fitzputrid stupid ****. Its old already. We all KNOW WHERE YOU STAND and who you dont like. I dont think there is 1 single Bills fan that doesnt think we can do better. But right now he is the QB of the Bills and we have to deal with it. Your stupid saying is getting real old and over played.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
                      My point is stop with the Fitzputrid stupid ****. Its old already. We all KNOW WHERE YOU STAND and who you dont like. I dont think there is 1 single Bills fan that doesnt think we can do better. But right now he is the QB of the Bills and we have to deal with it. Your stupid saying is getting real old and over played.
                      It's not old to me and I won't stop until he either doesn't suck or is no longer the #1 quarterback on the Bills' depth chart.
                      Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 10-11-2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                        • Oct 2002

If the players can give up, so to can the fans. Yes the Bills are 2-3 but look at the last 2 weeks. Does that make you confident that the Bills can win? I wont quit being a fan or wish death on a guy or even wish the Bills will move. Buffalo needs to show the fans that they are playing for more then a check.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                          • Oct 2002

It's not old to me and I won't stop until he either doesn't suck or is no longer the #1 quarterback on the Bills' depth chart.
                          My guess is Fitpicktrick will be removed as starter before he stops sucking at QB.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Dec 2005

You know what the best part about losing 45-3 is? It counts the same as losing 45-44. Here's to getting back to the win column this Sunday. BTW... we were 4-0 the last time we went to Arizona. It was the day after my brother-in-law's wedding and I was driving back from the NC mountains. Going to visit him this weekend and spending a day in the mountains Saturday. I'll be driving back during game time again. I'll try to reverse the mojo while I'm there...

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Don't Panic View Post
                              You know what the best part about losing 45-3 is? It counts the same as losing 45-44. Here's to getting back to the win column this Sunday. BTW... we were 4-0 the last time we went to Arizona. It was the day after my brother-in-law's wedding and I was driving back from the NC mountains. Going to visit him this weekend and spending a day in the mountains Saturday. I'll be driving back during game time again. I'll try to reverse the mojo while I'm there...
                              While it is still a L, a loss of 45-44 is much easier to deal with then a 45-3 loss. At least at 45-44 some on the team would have showed up to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X