PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, I've had enough of Fitz.

jamze132
10-14-2012, 04:25 PM
About to revert to what I used to call him, Fitzdouchetrick. Guy is single handedly holding us back today.

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 04:26 PM
I like Fitzputrid personally.

Buffalogic
10-14-2012, 04:49 PM
time to move on for sure

Typ0
10-14-2012, 04:49 PM
the quarterbacking is so bad in this organization. Fitz does not belong on the field as a guy you put your season on. I'm not going to bash him because I am upset but just does not have the consistency he should have with the work that he's done. It's not going to change. This season is over for the bills they are going to need a QB....

BADTHINGSMAN
10-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Wouldn't even make a good backup anymore.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-14-2012, 05:08 PM
The Fitzmagic is gone.

I wonder, how much of his success was just the fact that the lockout prevented the defenses from being cohesive enough to stop him?

Typ0
10-14-2012, 05:12 PM
What success? He's the same guy today he has always been. He has decent games half the time but still blows throws that gotta happen in the NFL. I would like to say he's a has been but he's not even that...he's a never was.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-14-2012, 05:30 PM
What success? He's the same guy today he has always been. He has decent games half the time but still blows throws that gotta happen in the NFL. I would like to say he's a has been but he's not even that...he's a never was.
The part where he went 5-2 to start last season after the lockout wiped out the entire offseason.

DynaPaul
10-14-2012, 08:02 PM
PicksPatrick

Spiderweb
10-14-2012, 08:17 PM
If I was Stevie Johnson, I would walk right up to Fitz, look him dead in the eye, and then hit him square in the face with everything I had.

Mr. Miyagi
10-14-2012, 08:19 PM
I think we all owe PTI an apology.

Fitz sucks so much. His passes are so inaccurate. So many underthrown balls. I don't see any other QB in the league that has to throw as hard as he does to get 25 yards.

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Sounds like Fitz blames everyone but himself for sucking.

http://wgr550.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=6079167

Novacane
10-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I didn't think it was possible but he's getting worse.

mikemac2001
10-14-2012, 09:31 PM
but he has the same record as tom brady

Turf
10-15-2012, 12:11 AM
How about Fitznoarm, cause he doesn't have one.

Mike
10-15-2012, 12:17 AM

no he doesn't

Marcala12
10-15-2012, 12:30 AM
as a combo our coach/qb has to be the worst in the league. at 3-3 it does mean we have some talent at other positions and we do. If we upgrade QB and coach next year we could be very good

better days
10-15-2012, 12:36 AM
no he doesn't

Yeah, he does this year. Brady & the Pats* are coming down to earth IMO. I think Fitz would make a fine back up QB in the NFL & would not be surprised to find him in that position next year on another team.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-15-2012, 12:40 AM

While he does, in no way do I hope you mean that Fitz is anywhere in the same league as Brady. Id take a declining Brady over Fitz anyday.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-15-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah, he does this year. Brady & the Pats* are coming down to earth IMO. I think Fitz would make a fine back up QB in the NFL & would not be surprised to find him in that position next year on another team.

I too think that Brady and the Pats are declining. That being said they are still very much capable of making the postseason. There isn't really any team that is dominating this year. Even the Falcons are lucky to be unbeaten.

better days
10-15-2012, 12:48 AM
I too think that Brady and the Pats are declining. That being said they are still very much capable of making the postseason. There isn't really any team that is dominating this year. Even the Falcons are lucky to be unbeaten.

Agreed. And I don't expect the Falcons to remain unbeaten much longer myself.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-15-2012, 01:45 AM
We get it. fitz is marginal at best... but dammit, hes not scared and the best qb since flutie...

we need to draft a qb high next year, but for now, we are stuck with him and need to rally behind him...

we have a chance at the playoffs

Mr. Pink
10-15-2012, 02:14 AM
We get it. fitz is marginal at best... but dammit, hes not scared and the best qb since flutie...

we need to draft a qb high next year, but for now, we are stuck with him and need to rally behind him...

we have a chance at the playoffs

He's no different than Kelly Holcomb. I don't recall anyone liking Holcomb so I don't get why some people still like Fitz.

And Bledsoe is the best QB we've had since the midget.

SabreEleven
10-15-2012, 04:22 AM
The Fitzmagic is gone.

I wonder, how much of his success was just the fact that the lockout prevented the defenses from being cohesive enough to stop him?

Defenses aren't stopping him, his lack of talent is stopping him. I lost count how many open wide receivers he missed yesterday. Chan knows more about football than I do, I'll admit, but I don't see how he can come out and lie to our faces and say that Fitz isn't the problem.

jamze132
10-15-2012, 08:10 AM
Defenses aren't stopping him, his lack of talent is stopping him. I lost count how many open wide receivers he missed yesterday. Chan knows more about football than I do, I'll admit, but I don't see how he can come out and lie to our faces and say that Fitz isn't the problem.

Couldn't agree more. What is so wrong about giving T. Jackson a chance? Dare I say Thigpen, but I think I would rather have Fitz.