PDA

View Full Version : Yeah!!! 6-10 and 12th Pick Overall We Go!!!

SpikedLemonade
10-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Thank GOD we already have a good enough QB.

Just tired of this ****.

SquishDaFish
10-14-2012, 06:34 PM
STFU we won. I hate fans like this. Be happy we won and didnt get demolished

coastal
10-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Jarius Byrd wins game for Bills... exits via free agency... we draft the next great safety 11th overall!

ServoBillieves
10-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Wow you guys are pathetic.

The Jokeman
10-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Jarius Byrd wins game for Bills... exits via free agency... we draft the next great safety 11th overall!

I don't know I've got a weird feeling that we might retain him thanks to what we did in free agency last year. And while I was ready to piss and moan when appeared Arizona won but when they didn't and then saw the Patriots lost it gave me renewed faith as a fan. As I don't know but a game like today is the type of game this team needed to prove to themselves they could win when facing adversity. I'm not ready to say we're world beaters but think today proved we are at least average which is better than we've been recently.

ParanoidAndroid
10-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Yeah. I wish we had lost that away game against a 4-1 team who beat the Patriots, Seahawks, and Eagles. :rolleyes:
I see 6 very winable games on the schedule. If they actually play to their potential, they can still win 9 or 10 games. Tennessee, St. Louis, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, and Miami twice. I also think we match up well against Seattle.

SquishDaFish
10-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Yeah. I wish we had lost that away game against a 4-1 team who beat the Patriots, Seahawks, and Eagles. I see 6 very winable games on the schedule. If they actually play to their potential, they can still win 9 or 10 games. Tennessee, St. Louis, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, and Miami twice. I also think we match up well against Seattle.

Not in Seattle I agree with you. Defense needs to keep playing like today though

Mr. Pink
10-14-2012, 06:47 PM
With this schedule, we're finishing at least 8-8.

ParanoidAndroid
10-14-2012, 06:48 PM
It looks like Miami is not exactly a pushover, but definitely beatable.