PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like Fitz is blaming Gailey for bad playcalling.

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 08:33 PM
http://wgr550.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=6079167

Sounds like he is trying to blame others instead of looking at himself. When asked about Steve being open he avoids answering it. This guy is certainly no leader. Why can't Chan see that? That's my biggest problem with Chan right now.

Skooby
10-14-2012, 08:35 PM
They won today as a team under pressure, so looking too far into it is a little touchy right now.

kingJofNYC
10-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Chan was asked if he'd call the Wildcat throw again if had a do over, he said yes. Chan can't admit his own mistakes.

These two fools deserve each other.

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 08:41 PM
I can't believe how arrogant Chan is. He will never admit to a mistake. I ****ing hate him for that.

Skooby
10-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Hurkey, Can you post another homo picture after your hunt for one?

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Hurkey, Can you post another homo picture after your hunt for one?

I didn't need to search for it, it was on bbmb. If you want to see the putrid one in a tub with another man again, I have the same post on the range. I must warn you though, the guys on there aren't idiots and thought it was funny just as I did.

mrbojanglezs
10-14-2012, 09:24 PM
lol your reaching man

Skooby
10-14-2012, 09:26 PM
lol your reaching man

Reaching around.

mikemac2001
10-14-2012, 09:29 PM
no i agree this team sucks they are 3-3 and tied for the div lead...they suck so much

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Hey Skoob. How many brilliant threads do you think you're going to create this week? Do you have a zebra journal that you bring everywhere to write down every stupid idea you have?

- - - Updated - - -

no i agree this team sucks they are 3-3 and tied for the div lead...they suck so much

Who said the team sucks?

mikemac2001
10-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Hey Skoob. How many brilliant threads do you think you're going to create this week? Do you have a zebra journal that you bring everywhere to write down every stupid idea you have?

- - - Updated - - -

this is a team game right?

if you are complaining then it must be about the team?

Who said the team sucks?

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Nope. I'm complaining about Fitzpatrick being a terrible quarterback and terrible leader. The team won today despite Fitz's suck and Gailey's ineptitude.

mikemac2001
10-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Nope. I'm complaining about Fitzpatrick being a terrible quarterback and terrible leader. The team won today despite Fitz's suck and Gailey's ineptitude.

Did fitz lose the game

Mike
10-14-2012, 10:06 PM

What exactly are you trying to say?

mikemac2001
10-14-2012, 10:07 PM
What exactly are you trying to say?

we are 3-3 and tied for the div ...sorry miss typed

but why are we crying about this

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Did fitz lose the game

No, but if he didn't suck, the Bills would never have been put in the position they were in. Gailey has no confidence to have him throw the ball. That much was obvious with the play call to have a guy who hasn't thrown an nfl pass in a year, throwing a 30 yard pass, instead of starting quarterback.

Mike
10-14-2012, 10:26 PM
we are 3-3 and tied for the div ...sorry miss typed

but why are we crying about this

So what does 3-3 mean to you? Do you think the Bills are a good team?

RedEyE
10-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Chan was asked if he'd call the Wildcat throw again if had a do over, he said yes. Chan can't admit his own mistakes.

These two fools deserve each other.

I just read this comment differently than your claim. I read it as he would instead run the football.
On the decision to go with the wildcat pass by <nobr>Brad Smith </nobr>in the fourth quarter:
"We were trying to throw it more in the middle of the field to keep it away from the outside. We designed it to go to the middle of the field, but it ended up not hitting the middle of the field. If we hit that, we are all talking about what a great call it is, and if we don't, it's a dumb call. So it was a dumb call. If I had to do it over again, I'd run it. That's the way life is."

Night Train
10-15-2012, 07:42 AM
That's the way life is."

That's the way HIS life is....which is why he's had 8 jobs during the time I've had one.

jamze132
10-15-2012, 07:47 AM
The playcall wasn't the friggin problem. Brad Smith not selling it and then throwing it into double coverage was the problem.

The last buffalo fan
10-15-2012, 10:23 AM
The playcall wasn't the friggin problem. Brad Smith not selling it and then throwing it into double coverage was the problem.

also the cb or lb, not sure who was covering Jones, was grabing him, not just holding. It was a crazy and risky call, but a bad or poor execution for a "conservative" plan.