X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Oh ye of little faith

Just as those that have no faith in Jesus as our savior & lord will miss out on a GLORIOUS afterlife, those that have no faith in the Bills & did not watch the game missed out on a GLORIOUS WIN. Despite the foul attempt to steal this win from the Bills by the officials, the team persevered to the last minute for the win. One of the best I have had the pleasure to watch in a long time.

And to the "realists", The REALITY is this team hung in to the very bitter end despite numerous adversities for the WIN. The Bills are now tied with every other team in the AFC East for 1st place. There was no QUIT in this team & those that derided Buddy & Chan before this game have been proven wrong. Suck on that.
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Re: Oh ye of little faith

I see what your saying. If you believe the Bills will make it to the promise land...

- - - Updated - - -

Faith will get you there
    Please Make Sense

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I see what your saying. If you believe the Bills will make it to the promise land...

- - - Updated - - -

Faith will get you there
      I am not saying the Bills will make it to the Super Bowl this year. Or even to the playoffs. I am saying I have faith Buddy & Chan have this team heading in the right direction & those that have no faith in that will miss out on some GOOD times as the Bills start to make their climb & take their place at the top of the division.

I have said before that it was just a matter of time before Brady & the Pats* come down to Earth. Well, they may still win the division this year & maybe even the Super Bowl, but their time is at hand. They sit at 3-3, tied with everyone else in the division. Brady & the Pats* look like they are ready to be had.

A while back, I was at my brothers condo watching the Bills play the Oilers. The Bills were getting CRUSHED by the Oilers & my brother wanted to turn the game off to watch golf or some other nonsense. Being his older brother, I refused to let him do that & he still thanks me to this day for that. FAITH.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        • May 2009

Originally posted by better days View Post
        Just as those that have no faith in Jesus as our savior & lord will miss out on a GLORIOUS afterlife, those that have no faith in the Bills & did not watch the game missed out on a GLORIOUS WIN. Despite the foul attempt to steal this win from the Bills by the officials, the team persevered to the last minute for the win. One of the best I have had the pleasure to watch in a long time.

And to the "realists", The REALITY is this team hung in to the very bitter end despite numerous adversities for the WIN. The Bills are now tied with every other team in the AFC East for 1st place. There was no QUIT in this team & those that derided Buddy & Chan before this game have been proven wrong. Suck on that.
        Chan is a ****ing idiot. Are you drunk or something?

If the players didn't save this game for him he would have been fired tonight.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
          Chan is a ****ing idiot. Are you drunk or something?

If the players didn't save this game for him he would have been fired tonight.
          Yeah, I am drunk or something at this time. CELEBRATING a GREAT win by the Bills. If the players don't play well, ANY & EVERY team will lose, FACT. The point is the players still believe in Chan or they would not have played like they did today.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
            • Oct 2002

Chan hasn't proven anything. His play calling was crap yet again today. Buffalo stole a W today, they did not play like they wanted it. It was a game that somebody had to win and Buffalo sucked just a little less then the Cards. It's always great having a W, but lets beat a solid team. Not just the Chiefs,Browns, and Cards.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
              • Oct 2002

Yeah, I am drunk or something at this time. CELEBRATING a GREAT win by the Bills. If the players don't play well, ANY & EVERY team will lose, FACT. The point is the players still believe in Chan or they would not have played like they did today.
              Thats nice and all, but does that mean the team didn't believe in Chan for the Jets or Pats or Niners game?

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BADTHINGSMAN View Post
                Thats nice and all, but does that mean the team didn't believe in Chan for the Jets or Pats or Niners game?
                Well, the Bills lost those games & SUCKED for much of them. I don't think however that the TEAM ever QUIT or gave up in those games. POOR play by a few players led to those losses IMO.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  • May 2009

The only thing great about this game was that CJ spiller again proved he should be the starter and the defense looked like an NFL caliber defense. To say this was a great win is crazy. I am happy they won but I'm not happy with how the head coach handled the game management.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    • May 2009

I truly believe the defense game together and said we are not letting our dumb **** head coach blow this game for us.

Comment

• Marcala12
                      • Aug 2012

happy to get the win, we have some good players. but our coach is terrible and every win we get is another few draft spots later we pick with a cap of 7 wins or 8 wins if we get very lucky.
                      Somebody over at another sports forum is insane. He's a fat-ass who has nothing better to do than run a site like he's some type of powerful person when everyone knows that he's a worthless person. Banning people with no explanation when they simply ask a pertinant question in a chatroom? He removes 1000's of threads that have real meaning to people without so much as an explanation. He barely has a pot to piss in, so his only shot of exerting power in his whole life is to act like an internet Hitler. The funny thing is EVERYONE talks so much s*** about the guy behind his back in Pm's etc. because everyone hates him.

PM ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS IN other sports sites - tell them BillsZone is where it's at. BillsZone has a chance to be everything that the other site should have been, but couldn't be because that other guy is so insane.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                        • Oct 2002

The only thing great about this game was that CJ spiller again proved he should be the starter and the defense looked like an NFL caliber defense. To say this was a great win is crazy. I am happy they won but I'm not happy with how the head coach handled the game management.
                        I still am not overly impressed by the D. Allowed the Cards well over their avg rushing a game. The Dline showed up against a bad oline. I want to see the D play solidly against a good offensive team. Freddy definitely shouldn't be the starter. CJ the rest of the way. Was an ugly W.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

I truly believe the defense game together and said we are not letting our dumb **** head coach blow this game for us.
                          Well, the best way to get rid of a HC you think is a dumb **** is to play like CRAP & LOSE. The TEAM proved they still believe in Chan with the way they played today.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                            • Oct 2002

I don't see a player wanting to play like crap to get a HC fired. They have to make plays to get a payday. Play like crap to get a coach fired wouldn't do a player any favors.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by BADTHINGSMAN View Post
                              I don't see a player wanting to play like crap to get a HC fired. They have to make plays to get a payday. Play like crap to get a coach fired wouldn't do a player any favors.
                              Beat me to it. No respecting human would want to be the reason someone gets fired.

Comment

Working...
                              X