• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

The positive "Hey, we just won" thread

Am I surprised by the negativity this morning? No.

Do I feel like reading it? No. I'm riding the high right now, that game was an emotional roller coaster that left me with a smile on my face and a cold beer in my hand. We really out played Arizona the entire game and we got lucky to win, but we took advantage we stayed in the division hunt and we beat a team that beat the Patriots. All pretty awesome things in my book. So if you're feeling great about the win and want to post positive this is your thread. I'll be removing anything from the Debbie Downers, no negativity today.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: The positive "Hey, we just won" thread

Stevie did an awesome job against Peterson too, he was making cut after cut to shed him. A terrific game for #13
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Fitz didn't throw any picks today!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

Super Mario is not dead!
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• MidnightVoice
          Retired (mostly)
          • Mar 2003

A "W" is preferable to an "L" under any circumstances

But to play
          that’s the thing
          shut up and deal
          ~ Jesse May

Comment

• Gibby
            • Jun 2006

The blue pants were good looking, the run was nice, and the OL, WRs, RBs, D and special teams showed up to play.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Spiller look back to normal, Stevie got involved more, DL looked really active, and McKelvin looks like a potential pro bowl pick as a returner.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

That block Levitre threw on Rhodes was bad ass
                It was all

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                  • Sep 2012

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-Byrd Byrd Byrd, the Byrd is the Wyrd.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

Working...
                  X