PDA

View Full Version : Bills rush for most yards against AZ

Ed
10-15-2012, 10:58 AM
I know there was a lot to not like about our offense yesterday, but AZ has a pretty good defense and I noticed that the Bills 165 rushing yards yesterday is more than any other opponent has gained against them. Considering the Cardinals had 10 days to prepare for this home game and the Bills were missing two starting O-lineman, have two RB's that probably aren't 100%, and a passing attack that strikes fear in no one, that's pretty sweet.

I don't know how long Glenn and/or Urbik are going to be out, but if everyone can be healthy and ready to go after the bye week I'd like to see this team go run heavy and take as much pressure off Fitz as possible.

And that run heavy attack better feature CJ Spiller.

Spiller: 7.6 ypc
Jackson: 2.9 ypc

Making CJ the starter really isn't the difficult decision that Gailey is trying to make it out to be.

Skooby
10-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Nice post, thx.

ghz in pittsburgh
10-15-2012, 11:32 AM
For now, I think CJ is a 15 carry guy. It's obvious that when he's in the game, defense usually keen on him a little more. It's all on Fitz to make the passing game to go.

Regardless, I believe for the Bills the key is the passing game. Like Fitz said this am on wgr550, he knows he has been playing below normal so far this season and he almost alluded to the fact he may be on the hot seat when he said he "knows how it works in NFL."

Personally, I don't think he's the long term answer, but he's capable of playing better. I don't expect the 5-2 start last season Fitz. Just make half the easy throws that he's missing right now will make a world of difference for the Bills.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Fred clearly isn't all the way back yet. I love the dude, but he needs to give up his carries to Choice until his legs are 100%.