PDA

View Full Version : Ron Brooks back on Wed?

The King
10-15-2012, 04:11 PM
CB Ron Brooks looked very promising in the pre-season, could potentially rejoin the team on Wednesday.

zone
10-15-2012, 04:14 PM
good, I would like to see him replace Williams.

The King
10-15-2012, 04:15 PM
He's not ready for that yet, but I think he's got a great eye for the ball could be a great dime back this year.

YardRat
10-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Looking forward to this kid getting on the field.

Extremebillsfan247
10-15-2012, 04:31 PM
CB Ron Brooks looked very promising in the pre-season, could potentially rejoin the team on Wednesday.

I asked Joe Buscaglia about him, he says Brooks can return to practice this week, but can't be added to active roster until after week 8. So, still a couple weeks away but still good to see him returning, tons of potential. JMO

kingJofNYC
10-15-2012, 04:34 PM
What the hell are they going to do with Williams? George Wilson isn't going anywhere this season, but you'd like to think that they'd start giving practice S reps to Williams. It's clear that CB is not his position, not in the NFL anyway. Need to start the transition to S.

better days
10-15-2012, 05:14 PM
What the hell are they going to do with Williams? George Wilson isn't going anywhere this season, but you'd like to think that they'd start giving practice S reps to Williams. It's clear that CB is not his position, not in the NFL anyway. Need to start the transition to S.

He can't make a play on the ball as a CB so I doubt he would do so as a Safety. Maybe we could trade him to a really DB needy team for a bag of footballs.

jamze132
10-16-2012, 03:29 AM
He can't make a play on the ball as a CB so I doubt he would do so as a Safety. Maybe we could trade him to a really DB needy team for a bag of footballs.
We are a "really DB needy team".

Mahdi
10-16-2012, 07:52 AM

Big difference though between making a play on the ball as a CB and a S. The Safety is always watching the QB, CBs have to stay with a receiver and make a play on the ball at the last second.