• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

AFC East: Where everyone is average

Pats:
    Worst start this decade. They don't look like the contender that everyone is used to seeing. Their Defense is improved however the offense has taken a step back, a step all the way back to 2002 -well maybe not that far. Brady is getting older as well as some of his his WR. The Window is closing on this once great dynasty -one of the greatest- and unless the Pats win another SB Brady and Co may truly regret the loss of a perfect season.

Dolphins:
    Reme
    mber how we rediculed them in the offseason because no one wanted to play or coach for the Dolphins? So many coaches (J. Fisher, etc) and even QBs passed on them (Manning, Flynn, etc,,,) in the past few years and after years of being dreadful -but not as dreadful as our Bills- they finally look to be turning the corner to everyone's surprise. At this point, the Dolphins are the second best team in the AFCE and a few bounces away from being 5-1 and they have the one thing that the Bills and Jets wish they had, a QB.

Jets:
    I love the roller coaster ride. This team and the Bills are very similar. I bet they have homer fans too that point out how they are tied for first...Ha! A day late and a dollar short and it looks like this team will have to fight it out with the Bills on who is the worst team in the division. My money is on the Bills seeing as how they can not win a division game to save their lives.

Bills:
    We Won!!! WoW that must mean that we are good now. I knew it, all those loses in which the Defense gave up almost 150 points in 3 games were just anomalies. Go ahead and barry your head in the sand or just 'have a little faith'. However you choose to rationalize and defend this team and no matter how far your barry your head up OBD ass, this team will still suck at the end of the day. And if they make it to 7-9 or 8-8 I hope you realize that its NOT some kind of moral victory but more of the same.
    Please Make Sense
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Re: AFC East: Where everyone is average

Well we're also all tied for last place so...

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

We shall see how it all shakes out

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mike View Post

Pats:
        Worst start this decade. They don't look like the contender that everyone is used to seeing. Their Defense is improved however the offense has taken a step back, a step all the way back to 2002 -well maybe not that far. Brady is getting older as well as some of his his WR. The Window is closing on this once great dynasty -one of the greatest- and unless the Pats win another SB Brady and Co may truly regret the loss of a perfect season.
        Brady & the Pats* have never won anything without CHEATING. If you can't win without CHEATING, you are not great.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Who is 'barry'?
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
            Who is 'barry'?
            Barry is the last English teacher the writer had before dropping out of 6th grade.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              Who is 'barry'?
              Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
              Barry is the last English teacher the writer had before dropping out of 6th grade.

Damn Mexicans!
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mike View Post

Pats:

Dolphins:
                Reme
                mber how we rediculed them in the offseason because no one wanted to play or coach for the Dolphins? So many coaches (J. Fisher, etc) and even QBs passed on them (Manning, Flynn, etc,,,) in the past few years and after years of being dreadful -but not as dreadful as our Bills- they finally look to be turning the corner to everyone's surprise. At this point, the Dolphins are the second best team in the AFCE and a few bounces away from being 5-1 and they have the one thing that the Bills and Jets wish they had, a QB.

Jets:
                I love the roller coaster ride. This team and the Bills are very similar. I bet they have homer fans too that point out how they are tied for first...Ha! A day late and a dollar short and it looks like this team will have to fight it out with the Bills on who is the worst team in the division. My money is on the Bills seeing as how they can not win a division game to save their lives.

Bills:
                We Won!!! WoW that must mean that we are good now. I knew it, all those loses in which the Defense gave up almost 150 points in 3 games were just anomalies. Go ahead and barry your head in the sand or just 'have a little faith'. However you choose to rationalize and defend this team and no matter how far your barry your head up OBD ass, this team will still suck at the end of the day. And if they make it to 7-9 or 8-8 I hope you realize that its NOT some kind of moral victory but more of the same.
                Flynn never passed on the FINS....Clearly Philbin knew he wasn't that great...and I am SO glad Fisher didn't go to Miami

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍