Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

NFL Power Rankings: Bills Ranking

Previous
    16 of 34
    Next

18. Buffalo Bills

The Buffalo Bills get a win, and a slight move up, but it's not all good news for Chan Gailey's team this week.
    It was amazing to see how good the Arizona Cardinals offensive line made the Bills pass rush look. A unit that was largely invisible all season came alive against the Cardinals' front five, but it's worth noting that the Cardinals were a missed field goal and an injured quarterback away from winning this game.
    The Bills look poised to finish 7-9 or 8-8—unfortunately, just good enough to knock them out of the sweepstakes for an elite quarterback prospect in the 2013 NFL draft.

After one of the wildest, craziest weeks in recent memory, the NFL landscape looks completely different as the dust from Week 6 fades. A lot of changes are to be expected in this week's power rankings...

Please Make Sense
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Re: NFL Power Rankings: Bills Ranking

I've been saying it for years & others seem to agree however I know there are many Bills fans that just can wait to tally up another meaningless win only to prevent us from drafting a top qb prospect.

*Here is to being too good for Big Ben and settling for another loss-man.
    Please Make Sense

Comment

• MikeInRoch
      • Sep 2003

Just as there are many Bills fans who think we should tank every year until a draft pick hits.
      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I can't believe they have us at 18.

I can't believe they had us at 22 before the Cards win.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
        X