PDA

View Full Version : Trade Deadline...(per Incarcerated Bob)

Wittman21
10-17-2012, 07:34 PM
**UPDATED NFL NEWS**Source: Chiefs in convo's about trading Dwayne Bowe -- talks heated up with 4 teams (Dolphins Bills Rams Lions)

Interested IF true?

YardRat
10-17-2012, 07:42 PM
I don't see the Bills being a player in this. They already wasted a draft pick on an inactive QB, and know they are going to have to have flexibility to possibly move around next year's draft to get a young one. So far this season, the problem hasn't been the wide-outs, it's been the guying throwing the ball to them.

EDS
10-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Weird that the Lions are on that list, given their more pressing needs on defense. Doubt Miami would make such a move now either.

BertSquirtgum
10-17-2012, 07:44 PM
Apparently this is somebody who everybody on another board looks to about Bills moves because he knows somebody inside. These were his latest posts in a Dwayne Bowe trade thread.

"There's a ton of trade talk going on at OBD right now. At least 2 big names are being floated."

"PS. The Rams and Lions would be news to me, and I'm pretty plugged in."

Asked about a linebacker....

"Yes, but not who you'd think. A typical Bills move. A solid WR and a "currently starting" QB are also the big rumors."

LtFinFan66
10-17-2012, 07:46 PM
I could definitely see the Fins moving on this if true

BertSquirtgum
10-17-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm guessing Michael Vick is on their radar. The Bills have had previous trades with the Eagles.

YardRat
10-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Apparently this is somebody who everybody on another board looks to about Bills moves because he knows somebody inside. These were his latest posts in a Dwayne Bowe trade thread.

"There's a ton of trade talk going on at OBD right now. At least 2 big names are being floated."

"Yes, but not who you'd think. A typical Bills move. A solid WR and a "currently starting" QB are also the big rumors."

Bob doesn't have a very good track record, at least from the threads I've seen discussing it. Many more consider him to have pretty much zero credibility than those that believe he actually has any inside info.

BertSquirtgum
10-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Bob doesn't have a very good track record, at least from the threads I've seen discussing it. Many more consider him to have pretty much zero credibility than those that believe he actually has any inside info.

The quotes I posted were not from Bob.

YardRat
10-17-2012, 07:55 PM
The quotes I posted were not from Bob.

Ah, my bad...I interpreted your "this is somebody who everybody on another board looks to about Bills moves because he knows somebody inside" comment as being relative to IncBob.

BertSquirtgum
10-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Maybe Philip Rivers? Buddy did have a hand in drafting him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, my bad...I interpreted your "this is somebody who everybody on another board looks to about Bills moves because he knows somebody inside" comment as being relative to IncBob.

No, kind of like this board's BlameCanada.

Demon
10-17-2012, 07:56 PM

Must be Mike Vick... and what board? Curious.

Demon
10-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Maybe Philip Rivers? Buddy did have a hand in drafting him.

- - - Updated - - -

No, kind of like this board's BlameCanada.

Any idea what "deals" he was right about in the past?

BertSquirtgum
10-17-2012, 07:58 PM
The worst one out there. BBmB

BertSquirtgum
10-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Any idea what "deals" he was right about in the past?

I can't recall. I've been banned from there a bunch of times and haven't been on there much since finding this board.

buffalobillsfan95
10-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Would a 2nd or 3rd get it done for bowe?

DraftBoy
10-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Chiefs people I've spoke to (none plugged in) have said it will take two picks, common thought was 2013 2nd and Conditional 3rd in 2014 (can move up to a 2nd). Obviously that's nothing official.

Skooby
10-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Is Bowe worth a 2nd & 3rd?

buffalobillsfan95
10-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Hey DB, any truth to bills being actual destination for bowe? And any other trades your hearing about at OBD?

THRILLHO
10-17-2012, 09:44 PM
Trading for Vick? No way. He's not very good any more, and has a monster contract. If we are going to waste a roster spot lets just wait till the Eagles release him this offseason.

I could see the Dolphins being players for Bowe. They have some extra picks and a surprisingly better offense. Imagine what a true #1 could do for them.

And yes, Id pay a #2 and #3 for Bowe.

Skooby
10-17-2012, 09:55 PM
Trading for Vick? No way. He's not very good any more, and has a monster contract. If we are going to waste a roster spot lets just wait till the Eagles release him this offseason.

I could see the Dolphins being players for Bowe. They have some extra picks and a surprisingly better offense. Imagine what a true #1 could do for them.

And yes, Id pay a #2 and #3 for Bowe.

OK, I'm cool with this if you are because I am not that familiar with Bowe.

Skooby
10-17-2012, 10:15 PM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1375409-dwayne-bowe-to-buffalo-bills-why-a-trade-would-propel-bills-to-the-postseason

BertSquirtgum
10-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Trading for Bowe would be great but there is no one to pass him the ball.

Skooby
10-18-2012, 12:58 AM
Trading for Bowe would be great but there is no one to pass him the ball.

Do you consider your rookie superior to Fitz for Buffalo?

BertSquirtgum
10-18-2012, 01:00 AM
A high school quarterback would be superior to Putzpatrick.

Mike
10-18-2012, 02:18 AM
Get Bowe and if for some reason Rivers is available in off season, ala Big Ben a few seasons ago, get him too. That would instantly turn into a top 3 offense:
Bowe, Johnson, Chandler, Spiller, Jackson, Rivers, Good O-Line, etc...

YardRat
10-18-2012, 06:04 AM
Just say no to Vick.

A second and third is too much for Bowe.

Night Train
10-18-2012, 06:31 AM
Cab Bowe catch slant passes 3 yards behind him ?

I don't think WR is the problem.

NorthCarBills
10-18-2012, 06:47 AM
Cab Bowe catch slant passes 3 yards behind him ?

I don't think WR is the problem.

Agree. We need all the draft picks we can keep for draft day. Forward thinking about QB should be the priority.

Mahdi
10-18-2012, 07:21 AM
Agree. We need all the draft picks we can keep for draft day. Forward thinking about QB should be the priority.

Why not spend draft picks on already established players? We all know those picks might not work out. I have no problem spending picks on young talented players.

Raptor
10-18-2012, 07:33 AM
Why not spend draft picks on already established players? We all know those picks might not work out. I have no problem spending picks on young talented players.

You run the same risk bringing in a drafted player as you do a FA or trading for one. The problem is when a FA fails no one runs around calling it a bust.

With any player you never know how he is going to react to your coaching, your system, and the players around him.

I'll never understand why people think there is so much less risk in FA'cy when, especially now when the money is FAR greater in a FA contract, just as many FA's are bust as there are high draft picks that bust

DraftBoy
10-18-2012, 07:35 AM
Hey DB, any truth to bills being actual destination for bowe? And any other trades your hearing about at OBD?

Ive heard nothing about it from anybody. Ive heard Miami is a legit contender for Bowe.

- - - Updated - - -

Just say no to Vick.

Too much for a 1,000 yard WR who can run the over the middle routes?

trapezeus
10-18-2012, 07:40 AM
two picks for bowe? no thanks.

also, if the bills trade for bowe and fitz is still not hitting receivers by week8-9, they are clearly getting ready to make a change. not knowing much about T Jax, but is bowe kind of an ideal receiver for his skillset?

i think the bills could do the unthinkable and prep for jackson taking over and "building" around him now.

OpIv37
10-18-2012, 07:44 AM
No links, no rumors from anyone remotely credible.... just Internet chatter at this point. It's not even worth commenting on unless something more concrete comes out.

zone
10-18-2012, 08:00 AM
While I don't think that WR a problem on this team I would love a Moulds style receiver. As far as Vick goes he or any other QB we brought in would be in the same scenario as T. Jax. Like it or not we have a clean slate with everyone in the AFC East being 3-3. I doubt that move would happen. Although Vick has regressed a ton I think that his arm strength is undeniable and he would thrive from a line like ours that can actually block.

Mr. Miyagi
10-18-2012, 08:07 AM
I will bet all this hype is for nothing and Miami gets Bowe at the end. They have a guy who can pass the ball better and need a clear #1 receiver, whereas we don't have the passer but have the WR.

Save up the draft picks and trade up for a top QB at the draft.

jdaltroy5
10-18-2012, 08:08 AM
It's a good thing we have Tyson Clabo to protect Philip Rivers when he throws it to Dwayne Bowe, right Bob?

Mr. Miyagi
10-18-2012, 08:33 AM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1375409-dwayne-bowe-to-buffalo-bills-why-a-trade-would-propel-bills-to-the-postseason
The article says Fitz has the arm, just need good receivers. :rofl:

I've never seen any professional QB struggle so much to throw the ball anything longer than 20 yards. Fitz has to put his own body and head into almost every throw just to get it out.

OpIv37
10-18-2012, 08:48 AM
The article says Fitz has the arm, just need good receivers. :rofl:

I've never seen any professional QB struggle so much to throw the ball anything longer than 20 yards. Fitz has to put his own body and head into almost every throw just to get it out.

and even within his 20 yard range, his passes frequently come up short or end up behind WR's.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-18-2012, 08:50 AM
You run the same risk bringing in a drafted player as you do a FA or trading for one. The problem is when a FA fails no one runs around calling it a bust.

Did you read any of the Mario Williams threads after the 49ers game?

Jimbuktu
10-18-2012, 09:02 AM
and even within his 20 yard range, his passes frequently come up short or end up behind WR's.

Yup, he's looking like JP Losman (minus the longball) more and more.

EDS
10-18-2012, 09:20 AM
two picks for bowe? no thanks.

also, if the bills trade for bowe and fitz is still not hitting receivers by week8-9, they are clearly getting ready to make a change. not knowing much about T Jax, but is bowe kind of an ideal receiver for his skillset?

i think the bills could do the unthinkable and prep for jackson taking over and "building" around him now.

No one is building anything around Travaris Jackson - not even a scout team. Apparently the Bills only realized this after they traded for him.

X-Era
10-18-2012, 09:30 AM
No links, no rumors from anyone remotely credible.... just Internet chatter at this point. It's not even worth commenting on unless something more concrete comes out. Yet you just did.

:couch:

:up:

trapezeus
10-18-2012, 09:39 AM
No one is building anything around Travaris Jackson - not even a scout team. Apparently the Bills only realized this after they traded for him.

my fear is that they are. they aren't making him roster player yet because they don't want to lose a 6th for him. he'll be active by week 10. I can almost feel that this team is intent on making T Jax their starter if Fitz fizzles out through this year. Which of course just means we are going to rinse and repeat what has already happened this year. As a result, they'll skip taking a QB, cutting fitz, putting in T Jax and then acting surprised that that didn't work.

Fitz or T Jax in my mind should be great backups that stay backs on this team. We should get a QB who has the brains of a Fitz and can disect a play properly, but hte arm to make all the throws and to make all those throws in the winter.

mikemac2001
10-18-2012, 09:44 AM
my fear is that they are. they aren't making him roster player yet because they don't want to lose a 6th for him. he'll be active by week 10. I can almost feel that this team is intent on making T Jax their starter if Fitz fizzles out through this year. Which of course just means we are going to rinse and repeat what has already happened this year. As a result, they'll skip taking a QB, cutting fitz, putting in T Jax and then acting surprised that that didn't work.

Fitz or T Jax in my mind should be great backups that stay backs on this team. We should get a QB who has the brains of a Fitz and can disect a play properly, but hte arm to make all the throws and to make all those throws in the winter.

If Fitz fizzles and we end up missing the playoffs and T-jax gets the last 4-6 starts i have no problem with bringing him back but we need to draft a ROOKIE QB in rd 1 or 2 (depending on spot) id love one in the first

if they go T JAX and dont draft a QB F that we wont be a winner for 3-4 more years

or just tank and hire gruden and draft a QB that would work to

The Jokeman
10-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Just say no to Vick.

I can agree that Bowe isn't worth Glenn/Graham but it's debatable if he's worth Aaron Williams/Shepperd but think he is worth Troupe/Carrington and most definately worth James Hardy and Chris Ellis. Or in other words a 2nd and 3rd aren't always as valuable as you think. Yet Bowe's skill set doesn't offer the Bills much that we don't already have.

Ed
10-18-2012, 09:54 AM
I would love to get Bowe. I was hoping he would hit free agency after this season and that he would be our top target, but if we can get him now I would be all for it. From what I've read/heard Bowe is a big fan of Chan Gailey, so if he has any say in where he goes, which he probably does, then I think Buffalo would have a decent shot of getting him.

RedEyE
10-18-2012, 10:16 AM

QB?

So am I reading this as the Bills would trade Fitz, or am I reading this that they are looking to trade for a QB.

Mr. Miyagi
10-18-2012, 10:18 AM
We should get a QB who has the brains of a Fitz and can disect a play properly, but hte arm to make all the throws and to make all those throws in the winter.
Maybe that's what they're doing, pump up Jackson's body this season and comes February transplant Fitz's brain into Jackson's head.

RedEyE
10-18-2012, 10:21 AM
Am I the only one that fears Tony Romo will end up on the Bills roster some point soon?

trapezeus
10-18-2012, 10:23 AM
I have a worse fear than you RedEyE. It rhymes with Sark Manchez. It will give the people who loved JP losman's inaccuracy and inability to ever learn a nice trip down memory lane.

trapezeus
10-18-2012, 10:25 AM
I can agree that Bowe isn't worth Glenn/Graham but it's debatable if he's worth Aaron Williams/Shepperd but think he is worth Troupe/Carrington and most definately worth James Hardy and Chris Ellis. Or in other words a 2nd and 3rd aren't always as valuable as you think. Yet Bowe's skill set doesn't offer the Bills much that we don't already have.

True. I agree on this basis. But if a 2nd and third can move you up to the 2nd and third spot in the first round for Geno Smith, would you rather have that and Stevie and Graham (who has been wide open a lot in these games and just under thrown) or another WR with no end in sight in terms of acquiring a QB?

RedEyE
10-18-2012, 10:26 AM
I have a worse fear than you RedEyE. It rhymes with Sark Manchez. It will give the people who loved JP losman's inaccuracy and inability to ever learn a nice trip down memory lane.
Dear Lord NO

Skooby
10-18-2012, 10:46 AM
We're getting Kolb, well what's left of him.

Mr. Miyagi
10-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Am I the only one that fears Tony Romo will end up on the Bills roster some point soon?
I've had the same thought and I doubt this will happen.

Mr. Miyagi
10-18-2012, 11:09 AM
True. I agree on this basis. But if a 2nd and third can move you up to the 2nd and third spot in the first round for Geno Smith, would you rather have that and Stevie and Graham (who has been wide open a lot in these games and just under thrown) or another WR with no end in sight in terms of acquiring a QB?
Look what Washington had to give to trade up for RG3. A 1st 2nd and 3rd isn't going to do it, unless we're drafting in top 5 to start with.

Skooby
10-18-2012, 11:10 AM
I've had the same thought and I doubt this will happen.

Then the sheets were somehow all wet, lol.

J/K.

BertSquirtgum
10-18-2012, 11:18 AM
QB?

So am I reading this as the Bills would trade Fitz, or am I reading this that they are looking to trade for a QB.

Looking to trade for a starting quarterback on another team.

Skooby
10-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Looking to trade for a starting quarterback on another team.

Is there a link for this?? I thought it was just for Bowe but didn't understand.

Mahdi
10-18-2012, 11:21 AM
I would love having Romo here. He would be perfect in the system and would thrive with an actually good OL as opposed to the mess he deals with weekly.

RedEyE
10-18-2012, 11:25 AM
A look at the Romo option:

Orton could easily fit in in place of Romo until the Cowgirls can regroup and draft a better QB this off season. If the Cowgirls are unhappy with him they are going to want to off load him now (greatest value) because if he tends to tank the season his value will plummet and JJ will more than likely prefer to walk away from the remainder of his contract.

Romo still has one year on his contract and is due to make $9 million this season and an additional $11.5 million next. So any team that might be remotely interested in Romo will more than likely want to renegotiate those numbers first. Also Romo would look to add some longevity to the contract.

The Bills, if unhappy with TJackson's progression on the offense, might consider flipping him to Dallas and inevitably forcing Fitz to a back-up role.

But don't misunderstand me. I do not want Romo anywhere near OBD and think he is one of the worst viable options. Just looking at the possibilities.

THRILLHO
10-18-2012, 11:26 AM

Don't even joke about such things.

jdaltroy5
10-18-2012, 11:27 AM
Romo makes as many boneheaded mistakes as Fitz, but has a much better arm.

I'd take him, but not for what I think Dallas is looking for.

Mr. Miyagi
10-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Romo is a choker.

At the same time his golden boy status would put us in the spotlight, with him and Mario we could attract future FAs better.

- - - Updated - - -

Romo makes as many boneheaded mistakes as Fitz, but has a much better arm.
I don't care about the arm strength, but he's more accurate than Fitz.

BertSquirtgum
10-18-2012, 11:32 AM
Is there a link for this?? I thought it was just for Bowe but didn't understand.

I've already explained this. These statements came from a poster on another board that would be compared to this board's BlameCanada.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/214847-Trade-Deadline-%28per-Incarcerated-Bob%29?p=3699925&viewfull=1#post3699925

BertSquirtgum
10-18-2012, 11:34 AM
I'd trade Fitz for Romo in a heartbeat. I just don't know what kind of draft pick they would be looking for on top of the putrid one.

Mr. Miyagi
10-18-2012, 11:37 AM
Romo completion percentage is almost 10pts higher than Fitz, consistently in the past 3 years. His yards/attempt is also a full 2 yards higher.

With a good OL in front of him, he's do a lot better than Fitz.

jdaltroy5
10-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Romo is a choker.

At the same time his golden boy status would put us in the spotlight, with him and Mario we could attract future FAs better.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care about the arm strength, but he's more accurate than Fitz.

He's had better weapons and I do think he's a lot better, but it all depends on what Dallas is asking for him.

I want to hold onto our first so that we can draft a young QB next year, but everything else would be on the table for me.

YardRat
10-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Ive heard nothing about it from anybody. Ive heard Miami is a legit contender for Bowe.

- - - Updated - - -

Too much for a 1,000 yard WR who can run the over the middle routes?

Yes, especially considering the ammo we would be losing for moving around the '13 draft for a QB. However, if the picks were dropped a couple of rounds I might consider it.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-18-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't think Romo's the answer (shades of Bledsoe all over that one), but he would be a huge upgrade over Fitz. If we could still grab a QB to groom I could get behind it.

trapezeus
10-18-2012, 12:53 PM
miyagi,

1. don't count us out of the running for a top 5 pick. 3-13 should get you there. :-)
2. I wasn't suggesting that all it takes is 1,2,3 to get a top pick. it would could cost more. all i was saying is that i don't want to trade some of the easiest parts of a trade proposal. if we don't have a 2nd and 3rd, we aren't in the running to move up...or we are selling picks from multiple drafts which means we have to get it right.

Skooby
10-18-2012, 12:59 PM
miyagi,

1. don't count us out of the running for a top 5 pick. 3-13 should get you there. :-)
2. I wasn't suggesting that all it takes is 1,2,3 to get a top pick. it would could cost more. all i was saying is that i don't want to trade some of the easiest parts of a trade proposal. if we don't have a 2nd and 3rd, we aren't in the running to move up...or we are selling picks from multiple drafts which means we have to get it right.

We're beating TN this weekend, so don't make plans for 3-13.

Ed
10-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Romo and the Cowboys were engaged in contract extension talks earlier in the season, but those talks were put on hold until the end of the season. I don't think the Cowboys would go from wanting to extend Romo to suddenly wanting to trade him. Jerry Jones still has superbowl aspirations for this season whether his team is good enough or not. He's not just going to trade away his starting qb.

trapezeus
10-18-2012, 01:41 PM
We're beating TN this weekend, so don't make plans for 3-13.

Again, its a game we should win against a:
1.backup
2. past his prime QB
3.who most people think that this is his last year.

This is the classic buffalo effort to leave a bad team in it for way too long and have sportscenter talk about how hasslebeck still has it.

also, if hte bills have given up a billion yards to no name players, imagine what chris johnson is going to do. I know, he hasn't been that great versus other teams. again, the bills will find a way.

24-10. You'll leave the stadium by 3pm.

Skooby
10-18-2012, 01:44 PM
1.backup
2. past his prime QB

This is the classic buffalo effort to leave a bad team in it for way too long and have sportscenter talk about how hasslebeck still has it.

also, if hte bills have given up a billion yards to no name players, imagine what chris johnson is going to do. I know, he hasn't been that great versus other teams. again, the bills will find a way.

TN's defense makes AZ O-line look like all pro-bowlers, CJ will have 150 yards at the half. It's mind-boggling to think that we won't be waiting on the run, so you can forget that idea & then TN has 0 left.

Mahdi
10-18-2012, 01:46 PM
Romo and the Cowboys were engaged in contract extension talks earlier in the season, but those talks were put on hold until the end of the season. I don't think the Cowboys would go from wanting to extend Romo to suddenly wanting to trade him. Jerry Jones still has superbowl aspirations for this season whether his team is good enough or not. He's not just going to trade away his starting qb.

Actually that's exactly why a trade would make sense.

If they were talking deal and then decided to wait until after the season, their current form might make them realize they want to go in another direction at QB and trade Romo rather than extend him.

That being said, Romo will not be traded this year as they want playoffs. Unless they believe in Orton a great deal.

Mouldsie
10-18-2012, 02:01 PM
I would definitely take Tony Romo but I doubt he's on the block

Ed
10-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Actually that's exactly why a trade would make sense.

If they were talking deal and then decided to wait until after the season, their current form might make them realize they want to go in another direction at QB and trade Romo rather than extend him.

That being said, Romo will not be traded this year as they want playoffs. Unless they believe in Orton a great deal.
Not really. You don't go from wanting to extend your franchise qb one week to wanting to trade him the next. He still has a year left on his deal. They don't need to get an extension done now. it would be one thing if they had some young intriguing prospect, but they don't. Quality starting qb's are hard to come by, so you don't just trade one away without a viable option to build on. Nothing about Dallas trading Romo away midseason makes any sense.

BillsWin
10-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Not even entertaining the notion because Incarcerated Bob has been proven to be a fraud.

But hell yes, I'd take Bowe.

Mr. Miyagi
10-18-2012, 03:45 PM
1.backup
2. past his prime QB

I'm usually not Mr. Pessimistic, and don't necessarily think that we'll lose for sure. But I can see Chris Johnson having a career day on us with 200 yard rushing and 2 TDs, and the world will praise Johnson for bouncing back.

Lone Stranger
10-18-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm usually not Mr. Pessimistic, and don't necessarily think that we'll lose for sure. But I can see Chris Johnson having a career day on us with 200 yard rushing and 2 TDs, and the world will praise Johnson for bouncing back.

I'm thinking along those lines as well.

mikemac2001
10-18-2012, 03:55 PM
Not even entertaining the notion because Incarcerated Bob has been proven to be a fraud.

But hell yes, I'd take Bowe.
i think bob reposted it but it wasnt his lead

coastal
10-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Vick and Bowe?

yes please.

DBrown77
10-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Yeah I remember Bob confirming Cowher had signed. I can't believe you guys don't remember that fraud.

Joe Fo Sho
10-18-2012, 11:34 PM
Vick and Bowe?

yes please.

I don't know how well those two would do in San Francisco. I think you guys are doing OK as your team is now, don't mess with a good thing.

DraftBoy
10-19-2012, 07:21 AM
Yes, especially considering the ammo we would be losing for moving around the '13 draft for a QB. However, if the picks were dropped a couple of rounds I might consider it.

Well word from people on the NFLN is that the Dolphins and Chiefs are NOT in discussions right now but have had them earlier in the season. Miami doesn't like the current asking price which means Buffalo definitely wouldn't like it. This rumor (re: Bills) is becoming spam quickly.

Mr. Miyagi
10-19-2012, 08:09 AM
Another gem from Incarcearated Bob.

DBrown77
10-19-2012, 08:21 AM
We need a QB before a receiver

jdaltroy5
10-19-2012, 08:22 AM
We need a QB before a receiver
Sure, but I don't think anyone is offering up Franchise QBs on the trade market.

Mouldsie
10-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Sure, but I don't think anyone is offering up Franchise QBs on the trade market.
Damn, I thought we could put in a call to Washington, Indy, GB, NO, or NE...