X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sammy Avalon
    Refugee
    • Aug 2012

If we can go 2-1 in the next 3 games we should be able to make the postseason

After the Tenessee game which we should be able to win, we go into the bye week and start a two game road trip against the Pats and the Texans.

If we pull out a win against either Houston or New England we'd be 5-4 going into the easier part of the schedule.

Winning 5 of the last 7 should is an absolute posibility. I know the defense has been terrible at times this season but I think it's been a motivational issue rather then talent based. They can still get it together.

I'm still expecting playoffs. 12 friggin' years. To me it all comes down what happens in the next 3 weeks.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: If we can go 2-1 in the next 3 games we should be able to make the postseason

Have to beat the Titans today, that would be a good start.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: If we can go 2-1 in the next 3 games we should be able to make the postseason

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
      Agreed. Looking beyond the next game with a team loaded with question marks is suicide.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Sammy Avalon
        Refugee
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
        I think we're an overall better team than the Titans and match up well against them. Today is a must win situation, agreed.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Sammy Avalon View Post
          I think we're an overall better team than the Titans and match up well against them. Today is a must win situation, agreed.
          Agreed, but I think the Bills can make the playoffs even if they lose to the Texans & Pats* with the way the AFC is this year.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

1 week at a time 1 Week at a time

Comment

• Sammy Avalon
              Refugee
              • Aug 2012

Sure, I'm judt trying to fire people up. Things have been gloomy around here and rightfully so.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Sure, I'm judt trying to fire people up. Things have been gloomy around here and rightfully so.
                We're all like battered housewives with the husbands hand going up again, so what do you expect?

Comment

• jills
                  • Oct 2009

When you are rooting for the Bills it's a given.

Comment

• Gibby
                    Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                    • Jun 2006

After the Tenessee game which we should be able to win, we go into the bye week and start a two game road trip against the Pats and the Texans.

If we pull out a win against either Houston or New England we'd be 5-4 going into the easier part of the schedule.

Winning 5 of the last 7 should is an absolute posibility. I know the defense has been terrible at times this season but I think it's been a motivational issue rather then talent based. They can still get it together.

I'm still expecting playoffs. 12 friggin' years. To me it all comes down what happens in the next 3 weeks.
                    I originally said 9-7, and if those asskickings we suffered against New England and SFO woke us out of our stupor and are not indicitive of our ability then I think we will still get to 9-7. I want in the next three games to win today and at least some competition against the Pats. I am not even asking us to beat the Pats but I want us to stay in that game and lose by less than a TD if we have to lose. Its one thing to take them to the house and lose because Brady and Bellijerk are simply better its another thing to allow them to run up the score. Then we need Mario to come out ready to tear the Texans a new one and want to silence his Texans critics. We could be 2-1 in these next three weeks, but the question is will we? If that happens and if we can be 5-4 I and stay relatively healthy and get some of our injured players back then yes we could do some damage because honestly the only two games in the second half of the season that are unwinnable are the Jets game and the Seahawks game. No matter what though we need to beat Tennessee in the worst sort of way.

Comment

• jills
                      • Oct 2009

Can you please say we lose next game? Let's see if that works.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Well now we just need to beat Houston and New England to make this come true!

We'll lose both though, sorry.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

The next two games won't be close.

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

Well, it was worth a try but this team needs an overhaul.

The fans are doing their part but Nix & the coaches are blind to the roster problems.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Sammy Avalon
                              Refugee
                              • Aug 2012

Looks like we have to blow things up, AGAIN!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X