PDA

View Full Version : **** you, Fitz, Powell and Aaron Williams.

OpIv37
10-21-2012, 02:55 PM
You morons cost us this game with your stupid late mistakes.

And **** Chan, too, for putting Fitz in the position to make the mistake.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-21-2012, 02:56 PM
lmao

The Natrix
10-21-2012, 02:57 PM
God I hate Fitz.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-21-2012, 02:59 PM
and game

imbondz
10-21-2012, 03:00 PM
This team is painful to cheer for.

Mr. Miyagi
10-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Op got this right. Fitz sucks and so does Powell.

Clock management has sucked too. Losing to a sucky Titans team is very typical of how bad this team still is after 13 years.

Novacane
10-21-2012, 03:01 PM
One step closer to getting rid of some of these losers. We'll be thankful for this down the road..............unless Ralph hires new losers which we know he will

Buffalogic
lol rodgers on washington td was pathetic

Mr. Miyagi
Move this ****** team out already. I'll be happy to just watch hockey....if they ever play again.

Bone
when's the draft?

NOT THE DUDE...
10-21-2012, 03:02 PM
im laughing so hard. what a joke team

YardRat
10-21-2012, 03:02 PM
I still place most of the blame on Wannstadt. He needs to be the first one to go.

kingJofNYC
10-21-2012, 03:04 PM
im laughing so hard. what a joke team

Change your username.

CoolBreeze
10-21-2012, 03:04 PM
when's the draft?

Does it matter? This team will be like every Bills team 5-11/ 7-9 and miss out on any QB worth anything

kingJofNYC
10-21-2012, 03:06 PM
I still place most of the blame on Wannstadt. He needs to be the first one to go.
Everyone needs to be let go, from Buddy on down.

Novacane
10-21-2012, 03:07 PM
\

On the winning TD Gannon said the Titans knew we'd be in cover 2 and we were. Wannstadt is too predictable. It makes it easy for our opponents

- - - Updated - - -

Change your username.

To Marcell Dareus Pussy

BADTHINGSMAN
10-21-2012, 03:08 PM
So sick of Chan and Fitz giving away games. Your up 6 with 3:30 left, run the F'n ball. Again Freddy and CJ were having good days running, so keep running. How F'n stupid can this team get?

BADTHINGSMAN
10-21-2012, 03:09 PM
when's the draft?

Whats it matter? Buffalo screws those up too.

Mahdi
10-21-2012, 03:15 PM
They did run on that last drive but it was 3rd and like 6 and you need a first down to close out the game. Its not a bad call to pass on 3rd down in that situation but Fitz is ******ed for throwing a pick there. That's a rookie mistake.

Gailey did a good job of keeping Fitz under control today and not throwing too much. Fitz is getting his coach burried.

Wandstadt is one unfortunate SOB. He gets Mario, Mark and two what were supposed to be dominant DTs. Every single one is under-performing to say the least and 1 injured long-term.

His defense is based on pressure from front 4, they aint giving it to him and its destroying everything.

DraftBoy
10-21-2012, 03:17 PM
when's the draft?

April

DraftBoy
10-21-2012, 03:21 PM
They did run on that last drive but it was 3rd and like 6 and you need a first down to close out the game. Its not a bad call to pass on 3rd down in that situation but Fitz is ******ed for throwing a pick there. That's a rookie mistake.

Gailey did a good job of keeping Fitz under control today and not throwing too much. Fitz is getting his coach burried.

Wandstadt is one unfortunate SOB. He gets Mario, Mark and two what were supposed to be dominant DTs. Every single one is under-performing to say the least and 1 injured long-term.

His defense is based on pressure from front 4, they aint giving it to him and its destroying everything.

It is beyond stupid to spend three years building a 34 and then suddenly go to a 43 that refuses to blitz. At the very least we should know we'll need some aggressive blitzes with such a radical scheme switch. This D is not built to play the Wanny system. While we should be getting more from Mario and Anderson, the sub package is atrocious and there is nothing in the middle.

Mahdi
10-21-2012, 03:23 PM
It is beyond stupid to spend three years building a 34 and then suddenly go to a 43 that refuses to blitz. At the very least we should know we'll need some aggressive blitzes with such a radical scheme switch. This D is not built to play the Wanny system. While we should be getting more from Mario and Anderson, the sub package is atrocious and there is nothing in the middle.

I don't agree. Mark, Mario, Kyle, Dareus are all 4-3 DL. Shepp, Bradham, Barnett all 4-3 players. If everyone is playing somewhat consistently the D would be fine.

DraftBoy
10-21-2012, 03:34 PM
I don't agree. Mark, Mario, Kyle, Dareus are all 4-3 DL. Shepp, Bradham, Barnett all 4-3 players. If everyone is playing somewhat consistently the D would be fine.

Dareus is not a 43 DL, he played in a 34 system at Bama and was an amazing 5 tech at DE who could also play the NT. Yes our LB's are 43 guys except two of out three suck and one is a rookie.

There is a serious lack of talent on this team, among the starters we need at least 4 new players and could use an entirely new reserve unit.

Blondie
10-21-2012, 03:44 PM
I can't cheer for Fitz today... :-(

Can the BILLS look into getting Tebow?

I think he would be a better fit.

OpIv37
10-21-2012, 03:45 PM
I can't cheer for Fitz today... :-(

Can the BILLS look into getting Tebow?

I think he would be a better fit.

Tebow doesn't fit here at all- we already have 2 good running backs.

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 03:46 PM
Tebow doesn't fit here at all- we already have 2 good running backs.

Tebow doesn't fit anywhere.

Mahdi
10-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Dareus is not a 43 DL, he played in a 34 system at Bama and was an amazing 5 tech at DE who could also play the NT. Yes our LB's are 43 guys except two of out three suck and one is a rookie.

There is a serious lack of talent on this team, among the starters we need at least 4 new players and could use an entirely new reserve unit.

I'm aware Dareus was playing 3-4 in college but all his qualities fit with a 4-3 scheme. That was one of his qualities, that he was scheme diverse and was capable of being a penetrating DT as well as an anchor player at 5tech or NT.

His play has been horrible and scheme is not an excuse. Maybe his head is still not right after the death in the family.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Whats it matter? Buffalo screws those up too.
I think that's kind of the point if you read into the joke. For the Bills, it's lather, rinse, and repeat every flippin' year.

DraftBoy
10-21-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm aware Dareus was playing 3-4 in college but all his qualities fit with a 4-3 scheme. That was one of his qualities, that he was scheme diverse and was capable of being a penetrating DT as well as an anchor player at 5tech or NT.

His play has been horrible and scheme is not an excuse. Maybe his head is still not right after the death in the family.

No they don't. He's a big body who does great at controlling the gaps and pushing the pocket. Asking him to shed and penetrate is asking him to do what he's not used to doing or all that good at.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 04:10 PM

I'm sick of the excuses for these guys. They are getting paid millions. We need to get millions in effort regardless of tragedy or injury. And it can't just be that. He's not just mediocre. He's slow. He's a fatass.

If he can't play because of his brother's death, get him the eff out of there. But I don't think that's the problem. I think he's just not making it in the pros. Hope for better things next year because he is not living up to his draft status at all.

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Dareus flat out sucks this year. Point blank. Period.

Best defensive line in football?!? BAHAHAHAHAHA. This is the worst defensive line in football.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 04:12 PM
No they don't. He's a big body who does great at controlling the gaps and pushing the pocket. Asking him to shed and penetrate is asking him to do what he's not used to doing or all that good at.
If by controlling gaps you mean making sure they are there for the opposition, I agree.

BLeonard
10-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Everyone needs to be let go, from Buddy on down.

Hate to be a spellchecker, but you misspelled "Ralph."

-Bill

X-Era
10-21-2012, 04:43 PM
The linebackers again sucked but they paled in comparison to Fitzpuketrick.

QB is a big priority even with the 6-million dollar man... We should never have built it.

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 04:47 PM
The linebackers again sucked but they paled in comparison to Fitzpuketrick.

QB is a big priority even with the 6-million dollar man... We should never have built it.

While I agree PicksPutrid is not a good QB and is part of the problem...even Tom Brady would have problems putting up the 40 points we'd need to consistently win football games week to week with this piss poor defense.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 04:49 PM
While I agree PicksPutrid is not a good QB and is part of the problem...even Tom Brady would have problems putting up the 40 points we'd need to consistently win football games week to week with this piss poor defense.There isn't anything on this team other than Spiller that gives me hope for the future. At least we used to have a good punter. Now that's another hole we need to fill.