PDA

View Full Version : That was the Last Game I'm Going to Watch this Season

jdaltroy5
10-21-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm a quitter. I don't care.

I have better things to do with my time than watch this piece of **** team half ass it out there and make dumbass mental mistakes.

I know we're "only" 3-4, but make no mistake, this team isn't going anywhere until they drive Wanny and Fitz as far into the woods as they can and leave him there.

I wasn't even that mad. I just knew it was going to happen. Even my wife called it and she's only been watching football for a couple of years.

Before the last drive, she said, "He's probably going to throw a pick isn't he?"

This team is just pathetically mediocre, so bring on the 2013 NFL draft!

bnice
10-21-2012, 03:14 PM
If wannnnny **** head isn't fired tmr, then Im done watching too.\

Sammy Avalon
10-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Your wife has the sixth pick sense as I call it. I always smell an INT before it happens.

This was a terrible loss and sealed the season IMO. I was somewhat hopeful that if we pulled out a win today we would could at least have a shot at the postseason but I just don't see it happening anymore.

I haven't signed up for gamepass (NFL HD live stream)this year because I wanted to be sure they would at least have a shot to contend, so I waited it out. Screw you Ralph, not a penny from me this year.

TrEd FTW
10-21-2012, 03:21 PM
I know we're "only" 3-4

They're 3-6, for all intents and purposes, with back-to-back road games against Houston and New England coming up after the bye.

jdaltroy5
10-21-2012, 03:25 PM
They're 3-6, for all intents and purposes, with back-to-back road games against Houston and New England coming up after the bye.

Yup.

If they had a hope in Hell for the playoffs, they had to win every game they were supposed to.

This was one of the games that they were supposed to win and they SHOULD have won, but they just made some dumbass mistakes that cost them the W.

I just can't keep watching the same stupid mistakes week after week and expect it to change.

bluerosekiller
10-21-2012, 03:28 PM
Yeah, jdaltroy5. You ARE a quitter.
And so am I.
So should everyone else who watched that pathetic excuse for a game while hoping for a Bills' victory be.
That organization doesn't deserve ANY loyalty whatsoever. Not anymore.
And, all they're going to give us during the post game in the next few minutes & then again, tomorrow in their press releases are excuses & utter nonsense.
I'm done even listening to them.

Unless old man Wilson suddenly comes out of his decades long stupor within the next 24 hours & fires everyone who deserves to be fired & then opens his vaults to get competent people in here to take over, I'm not going to bother with anything the organization has to say. Because it's all just going to be the usual self serving crap that they've been spewing in their attempts to placate us & keep their own personal gravy trains going for as long as possible before the engines finally choke & come to a final grinding, miserable stop.
F**k 'em all I say.

BuffaloWingEater
10-21-2012, 03:29 PM

I have better things to do with my time than watch this piece of **** team half ass it out there and make dumbass mental mistakes.

I know we're "only" 3-4, but make no mistake, this team isn't going anywhere until they drive Wanny and Fitz as far into the woods as they can and leave him there.

I wasn't even that mad. I just knew it was going to happen. Even my wife called it and she's only been watching football for a couple of years.

Before the last drive, she said, "He's probably going to throw a pick isn't he?"

This team is just pathetically mediocre, so bring on the 2013 NFL draft!

See you in two weeks :D

Novacane
10-21-2012, 03:30 PM
The team are quitters. Why shouldn't the fans?

jdaltroy5
10-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Yeah, jdaltroy5. You ARE a quitter.
And so am I.
So should everyone else who watched that pathetic excuse for a game while hoping for a Bills' victory be.
That organization doesn't deserve ANY loyalty whatsoever. Not anymore.
And, all they're going to give us during the post game in the next few minutes & then again, tomorrow in their press releases are excuses & utter nonsense.
I'm done even listening to them.

Unless old man Wilson suddenly comes out of his decades long stupor within the next 24 hours & fires everyone who deserves to be fired & then opens his vaults to get competent people in here to take over, I'm not going to bother with anything the organization has to say. Because it's all just going to be the usual self serving crap that they've been spewing in their attempts to placate us & keep their own personal gravy trains going for as long as possible before the engines finally choke & come to a final grinding, miserable stop.
F**k 'em all I say.
Opening the vaults might not even do it anymore.

A good established coach like Cowher or Gruden wouldn't come here. It's a career killer.

Their only hope in hell is to get a hot young coordinator or college coach and pray like hell that he pans out.

jdaltroy5
10-21-2012, 03:33 PM
See you in two weeks :D

Yeah right.

This was the first time I've watched a game in a month. I should've waited.

I'm DEFINITELY not going to watch the Patriots or Texans slaughter.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-21-2012, 03:33 PM
JDal, suit yourself. This team can be comical if you detach yourself from them.

jdaltroy5
10-21-2012, 03:34 PM
JDal, suit yourself. This team can be comical if you detach yourself from them.

I can't. Even watching the game today, I wasn't as passionate as I used to be, but I'm still pissed off.

It's just a complete waste of 3 hours.

kingJofNYC
10-21-2012, 03:35 PM
When is it a good time to watch the Bills? The less you watch the better.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-21-2012, 03:37 PM
sometimes i wonder, if this is all just some miserable trick reality by a demon god... what a sick ****

gebobs
10-21-2012, 03:42 PM

I doubt I'll watch the next few games live. The weather's too nice to waste watching TV.

Man...I used to be pasty white back in the 90's by the end of August.

OpIv37
10-21-2012, 03:50 PM
I'd love to stop watching. But I already paid for Sunday Ticket so I have to get my money's worth, no matter how miserable it makes me.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 03:56 PM
I'd love to stop watching. But I already paid for Sunday Ticket so I have to get my money's worth, no matter how miserable it makes me.
So did I, but I'll wait until after the game to see if it's worth watching. I don't care how much I spent. I'd rather not watch the repeat of Weeks 4 and 5 that are coming up in Weeks 9 and 10.

I wonder what lame ass move the Bills will make that will make me get the Ticket again next year. It better be a new QB. I will not bother if Fitz is still the starter.