PDA

View Full Version : In A Word - Indefensible

Night Train
10-21-2012, 03:22 PM
Cannot stop anyone and when the game is on the line, this team folds like a cheap tent.

Bye week should be goodbye to many.. but the Bills will spin this into some lame positive. With Texans & Pats coming up, 3-6 is very likely.

Rebuild is coming and maybe it's all for the best.. but this is getting old.

DraftBoy
10-21-2012, 03:24 PM
Gailey already told you all you need to know about our Bye Week.

Asked if he'll consider any coaching change during the bye week his response, "No".

YardRat
10-21-2012, 03:32 PM
Then somebody else should be considering a coaching change. These players deserve better.

Historian
10-21-2012, 03:38 PM
This is Buffalo.

Just be thankful you have a ****y team to root for.

Then extend Gailey for 10 more years, lol!

gebobs
10-21-2012, 03:40 PM
With Texans & Pats coming up, 3-6 is very likely.
You have a knack for understatement.

jdaltroy5
10-21-2012, 03:40 PM

Asked if he'll consider any coaching change during the bye week his response, "No".

Then Gailey should be fired right alongside Wanny.

kingJofNYC
10-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Rebuild what?

They haven't built a god damn thing. Perpetual rebuild I guess.

cgbm
10-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Cannot stop anyone and when the game is on the line, this team folds like a cheap tent.

Bye week should be goodbye to many.. but the Bills will spin this into some lame positive. With Texans & Pats coming up, 3-6 is very likely.

im tired of rebuild

lightningbolt444
10-21-2012, 03:45 PM

He needs to go then. I would be ok with giving gailey a shot till the end of the year with a new dc. However if he does not have the balls to drop wanny after these last few weeks he should not be coaching an NFL team.

Night Train
10-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Bills have some talent but as stated before, the coaches play chess with a checkers mentality. They refuse to adjust and sound like the Captain of the Titanic, stating " everything is fine " as he moves the deck chairs around on a sinking ship.

New Head Coach, QB in Round 1 and 2 LB's via FA or draft.

hammerbillsfan
10-21-2012, 03:53 PM

Rebuilding for the next rebuilding. FML

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Buddy Nix should call Gailey into his office tomorrow and tell him either Wanny goes or you both go.

Too bad it won't happen.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Buddy Nix should call Gailey into his office tomorrow and tell him either Wanny goes or you both go.

Too bad it won't happen.
If gailey had an ounce of self-respect, he would resign. He's obviously overmatched.

Turf
10-21-2012, 04:39 PM
In Gaileys mind we're 1 game out of first. But after the Houston game, when we get beat 59-10,I think a light will finally go off in the front office.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 04:41 PM
In Gaileys mind we're 1 game out of first. But after the Houston game, when we get beat 59-10,I think a light will finally go off in the front office.
That reminds me: mortgage the house and bet it all on Houston to cover.

Night Train
10-21-2012, 04:45 PM
In Gaileys mind we're 1 game out of first. But after the Houston game, when we get beat 59-10, I think a light will finally go off in the front office.
No it won't.

They'll dig into the bunker even deeper and instruct us that it was just an off year.

All is fine. They know better. Rinse/repeat..

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 04:51 PM
That reminds me: mortgage the house and bet it all on Houston to cover.

Houston and the over is easy money. Houston might cover the over on their own.

DraftBoy
10-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Agreed with the above sentiments that with Gailey's refusal to fire Wanny over the bye he has signed his own pink slip.

bluerosekiller
10-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Yeah, maybe, just MAYBE Gailey's loyalty to Wanny & Fitz might get him canned. But, not until after the season for fear of "upsetting the team's balance" or interfering with their "potential push for a post season run" or some such idiotic BS.
In my mind, Nix is every bit as culpable as Gailey, Wanny, Fitz are for the disastrous outcome of this season thus far. He's as much as a part of the problem as they are. Probably even more so.
Face it, this team doesn't need an enema. It needs a bullet to cure what ails it.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Russ Brandon had better be listening. He's the man in charge of the team in Ralph's incapacity.

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Russ Brandon had better be listening. He's the man in charge of the team in Ralph's incapacity.

He's done nothing wrong and is probably the only employee in the front office actually doing his job. Funny part is his job is probably the only one that matters to Ralph anymore.

Turf
10-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Maybe I'm just lucidly insane, but a legitimate head Coach and coaching staff could have this team 5-2 by now. The talent isn't all that bad. Glaring holes, yes, but every team has weakness.

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Maybe I'm just lucidly insane, but a legitimate head Coach and coaching staff could have this team 5-2 by now. The talent isn't all that bad. Glaring holes, yes, but every team has weakness.

I'd go with insane.

Ingtar33
10-21-2012, 06:44 PM

Too bad it won't happen.

he'd have to be awake to do this.

I still can't believe fans of this team didn't see this coming when he rolled into his first free agency period, with a healthy bedtime.