PDA

View Full Version : Say hello to 3-6

OpIv37
10-21-2012, 03:42 PM
After the bye, we have the Texans. The Texans are clearly the best team in the AFC, and whooped the 2nd best team, the Ravens, today.

If they hung 42 on the Ravens, just imagine what they are going to do to us.

Then, we have to go to NE. I don't need to tell anyone on this board what happens when we play NE.

This game was necessary if the Bills were to have any shot at making something of this season. Now, we are 3-4, with 3 AFC losses and two division losses. Numerically we are not out of the playoffs, but realistically it's too much to ask for the team to dig themselves out of this kind of hole. And if we lose the next two, as we likely will, then winning out doesn't even guarantee playoffs.

We are officially the worst-run franchise in the NFL. **** you, Ralph. **** you, Buddy.

2slowtogofast
10-21-2012, 04:16 PM
When will Buddy and Chan have to answer for this mess?

OpIv37
10-21-2012, 04:17 PM

They won't, because the only person who can make them answer for this mess is Ralph. And Ralph doesn't give a **** as long as there are Bills merch-clad asses in the seats.

Skooby
10-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Natural causes refuse to bring us relief.

Novacane
10-21-2012, 04:18 PM

When Ralph passes and the team is sold.

Night Train
10-21-2012, 04:20 PM
Don't worry. Chan will run more wildcat and prevent on D.

YardRat
10-21-2012, 04:20 PM
"Hello...You look pretty familiar, I feel like we've met before."

bluerosekiller
10-21-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm beyond caring about 3-6.
Honestly, I'm so disgusted with them that I hope they wind up 3-13.
As far as I'm concerned, I've got the next 8 Sundays free.
That is unless I decide to watch an occasional Giants or Broncos game while waiting for the play offs.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-21-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm beyond caring about 3-6.
Honestly, I'm so disgusted with them that I hope they wind up 3-13.
As far as I'm concerned, I've got the next 8 Sundays free.
That is unless I decide to watch an occasional Giants or Broncos game while waiting for the play offs.

Nonsense, this team is too mediocre to go 3-13. 3-13 gets us a good chance at a decent qb and it probably gets at least Wanny fired and very possibly chan. No, this team is going to beat the Jags, Colts, Rams, and split with the Fish. 7-9, bank on it we are going to go 7-9, get a pick in the late teens or early 20s (a DB because God knows we need a DB from the Ohio State University), and Chan and Wanny stay around because "it just takes a while for Wanny's complex defensive scheme to be learned. I never thought I'd say this but I long for the days of Jerry Gray.

OpIv37
10-21-2012, 04:34 PM
lmao- "complex defensive system." Every play is "all 4 DL's rush straight up the field while the back 7 plays 2 deep zone."

Historian
10-21-2012, 04:36 PM
I conceed no game as of yet.

Everyone in this league has been humbled at least once.

I see no clearcut champion.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-21-2012, 04:40 PM

As a historian, you must know that you must be able to detect patterns. So while I cannot tell you who will win the championships, I can assure you that we will not

Novacane
10-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Nonsense, this team is too mediocre to go 3-13. 3-13 gets us a good chance at a decent qb and it probably gets at least Wanny fired and very possibly chan. No, this team is going to beat the Jags, Colts, Rams, and split with the Fish. 7-9, bank on it we are going to go 7-9, get a pick in the late teens or early 20s (a DB because God knows we need a DB from the Ohio State University), and Chan and Wanny stay around because "it just takes a while for Wanny's complex defensive scheme to be learned. I never thought I'd say this but I long for the days of Jerry Gray.

At the start of the season I'd of agreed with you. At this point the Colts Rams and Jags games are all very losable.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 04:43 PM
As a historian, you must know that you must be able to detect patterns. So while I cannot tell you who will win the championships, I can assure you that we will not
And I can assure you that they won't even have a sniff for a long long time. This team is so effed with the cap mess they will be in with the Mario contract. They are thin and getting thinner. The drafts suck every year.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-21-2012, 04:49 PM
At the start of the season I'd of agreed with you. At this point the Colts Rams and Jags games are all very losable.

True, but I am saying He is good enough to win these and lose everything else.

Night Train
10-21-2012, 04:49 PM

The answer will be 50,000-60,000 empty seats at the 3 December home games. Speakes volumes to Russ Brandon, who has to go out and market this team for 2013.

Skooby
10-21-2012, 04:50 PM

Have the Falcons been humbled?

Turf
10-21-2012, 05:26 PM
lmao- "complex defensive system." Every play is "all 4 DL's rush straight up the field while the back 7 plays 2 deep zone."

Ya I concur to that. 3 LBs eight yards off the LOS.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Have the Falcons been humbled?
6-0 but they have had a few nail biters against the Raiders and the Panthers. Good team but I'm not convinced they are championship caliber yet.

Skooby
10-21-2012, 07:28 PM
6-0 but they have had a few nail biters against the Raiders and the Panthers. Good team but I'm not convinced they are championship caliber yet.

A 6-0 has not been humbled, that's the only one. You're correct in 31 cases but one, so I'm just saying.

Thurmal
10-21-2012, 07:41 PM

You're 100% right. The sad thing is, we actually need a DB.

gebobs
10-22-2012, 03:31 AM
A 6-0 has not been humbled, that's the only one. You're correct in 31 cases but one, so I'm just saying.
Did I say they were? No.

Tinboy
10-22-2012, 03:40 AM
Wow that was a bad game yesterday, when you thought it couldn't worse we lose to the Titans! Right now I'm not sure we can win any more games this season the way the defense have been playing.

Historian
10-22-2012, 04:48 AM

I was referring to playing the Texans and Pats.

I still feel this is only a 7-9 team, like I have felt since minicamp.

jamze132
10-22-2012, 08:23 AM
Don't we play Miami after NE? Wouln't that be 3-7?

OpIv37
10-22-2012, 08:38 AM
Don't we play Miami after NE? Wouln't that be 3-7?

At the start of the season, I figured we could sweep Miami and steal one from either the Jets or Pats to go 3-3 in the division. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we went 0-fer in the division. Miami's no juggernaut, but so far, they are far better than I expected and we are far worse.

Ingtar33
10-22-2012, 11:10 AM
yeah... i had 1 win vs miami as our only division win of the year. Now i'm regretting that prediction. At the moment they look far better then us.

trapezeus
10-22-2012, 12:08 PM
3-6....why stop there. this team gave up in the new england game and they've barely tried since. they expect to win without doing anything TO win.

Same old broken record from different players. i hate that these players scold us, "real fans stick by us." Real fans? any fan that pays to see this **** for 13 year is a real fan. and it's our ***** town that you are embarassing. i might as well stop buying bills gear and just walk around town with a "i'm ******ed" on my t shirts because that's howpeople look at me when i'm wearing a bills item (which is like all the ****ing time).

This team needs a delorean and see what the 90's were like in buffalo. it was electric to be a fan in the stadium. the town just revelled in how awesome we were as a team. **** these players for thinking thye need more.

BillsFever21
10-22-2012, 03:20 PM
I haven't been here since Friday. How many posts have we had that we can still make the playoffs? This team is a freaking joke.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2012, 04:21 PM
After the bye, we have the Texans. The Texans are clearly the best team in the AFC, and whooped the 2nd best team, the Ravens, today.

If they hung 42 on the Ravens, just imagine what they are going to do to us.

Then, we have to go to NE. I don't need to tell anyone on this board what happens when we play NE.

This game was necessary if the Bills were to have any shot at making something of this season. Now, we are 3-4, with 3 AFC losses and two division losses. Numerically we are not out of the playoffs, but realistically it's too much to ask for the team to dig themselves out of this kind of hole. And if we lose the next two, as we likely will, then winning out doesn't even guarantee playoffs.

We are officially the worst-run franchise in the NFL. **** you, Ralph. **** you, Buddy.

you're not a real fan. :couch: :snicker:

- - - Updated - - -

i hope you know i was kidding, Op.

BillsFever21
10-22-2012, 04:30 PM
3-6....why stop there. this team gave up in the new england game and they've barely tried since. they expect to win without doing anything TO win.

Same old broken record from different players. i hate that these players scold us, "real fans stick by us." Real fans? any fan that pays to see this **** for 13 year is a real fan. and it's our ***** town that you are embarassing. i might as well stop buying bills gear and just walk around town with a "i'm ******ed" on my t shirts because that's howpeople look at me when i'm wearing a bills item (which is like all the ****ing time).

This team needs a delorean and see what the 90's were like in buffalo. it was electric to be a fan in the stadium. the town just revelled in how awesome we were as a team. **** these players for thinking thye need more.

I had season tickets and never missed a game starting with the Gregg Williams era up till the end of the Jauron era. Even before that I went to at least a couple games a year for the few seasons before that and didn't miss one season of not going to at least one game from the time I was 14 years old till I was 32 years old.

Finally I said the hell with spending money on this team and haven't been to a game the past two years. If they don't care about winning then why continue to dish out money on this team. After they hired Gailey I gave up my season tickets and went to one game his first season. I haven't been to one since. Screw investing anymore money into this current franchise.