PDA

View Full Version : Just move the team already

Buffalogic
10-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Let us go on with our lives! You shouldn't be able to have a team if you are so putrid anyways.

OpIv37
10-21-2012, 03:55 PM
I started this thread after the SF loss. Prepare for the onslaught.

SquishDaFish
10-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Yea that way Im forced to pick a new team. Im tired of this pathetic ****

Novacane
10-21-2012, 03:57 PM
I wouldn't care.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 03:58 PM
It would be a mercy.

Night Train
10-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Why do the out of town fans always lead the " Move already " threads ? :rolleyes:

Just blow up the previous practice of settling for 2nd rate answers at GM,Coach & QB...then spending 3-5 years trying to overcome their deficiencies.

SpikedLemonade
10-21-2012, 04:08 PM
Why do the out of town fans always lead the " Move already " threads ? :rolleyes:

Just blow up the previous practice of settling for 2nd rate answers at GM,Coach & QB...then spending 3-5 years trying to overcome their deficiencies.

Is that not a product of having a 4th rate owner?

I have very very little hope for this franchise but that little hope depends on a new owner.

That is the glimmer.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-21-2012, 04:08 PM
They couldn't move this team fast enough. I think this team should go the way of the Dallas Texans. I just wonder how many players would get on elsewhere. I think perhaps Spiller, Joker, Kyle, Marcell and Byrd perhaps. And maybe Wood would have a shot. For the record, I don't mean Lamar Hunt's Texans who moved to KC and became the Chiefs, I mean the 52 Dallas Texans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_Texans_(NFL)

bluerosekiller
10-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Yep.
Cruel as it may sound to some, the sooner Ralph Wilson ceases to draw breath, the better as far as the Bills organization & it fans are concerned.
Sorry, but the sooner this two decade long cycle of mediocrity & futility is over the better.
Wilson needs to give up the ghost, his estate needs to put their heads together with the NFL & find a new owner.
Only then will the team have any sort of direction & if that means heading elsewhere... so be it.
Personally, I like the odds of them finding a way to keep the team here in the end. But, even if that proves not to be possible, at least we'll all be spared the endless nonsense of days like today.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-21-2012, 04:10 PM

I live in WNY and have been a big advocate of it. Face it, if we could get 1st-rate GMs, coaches and QBs to come here, they would have come by now, at least once in the past 13 years.

Skooby
10-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Pats just got a safety, so they had to find the last safety the Pats had. Guess who was against?? 1 guess only.

MidnightVoice
10-21-2012, 04:14 PM
Move the team then I can retire in peace

OpIv37
10-21-2012, 04:16 PM
The team has to be taken out of Ralph's hands.

One of two things will happen: Either new ownership that actually gives a damn will take over, keep the team in down, and start running this franchise like it's an actual NFL team, at which point we can all enjoy success. Or new ownership will move the team out of town, at which point we can all give the NFL and the franchise what they deserve: we tell them to go hell and stop giving a ****.

They don't deserve our time, energy, emotion or money, but as fans we have this bizarre concept of loyalty, so we keep giving it to them. **** them for the way they treat us and **** us for being dumb enough to fall for it, every time.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Why do the out of town fans always lead the " Move already " threads ?
Every Monday is an embarrassment that you can't imagine.

OpIv37
10-21-2012, 04:20 PM

Because when we go to work tomorrow morning, we don't have a bunch of other angry, depressed fans, sharing and supporting us in our misery. We get the abuse from all the fans of the teams that are better than us, which right now means everyone but Cleveland and maybe KC. And lately, it's even worse, because the abuse has turned to sympathy. They treat us like the kid with cancer.

Those of you with an insider perspective just don't seem to get how much of a ****ing joke this franchise is to outsiders.

gebobs
10-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Those of you with an insider perspective just don't seem to get how much of a ****ing joke this franchise is to outsiders.
It should be a joke to insiders too. A handful of memorable years out of a half century. The rest were typically dumpster fires just like this one.

Syderick
10-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Enough of the crap about moving the team. The Bills are crap right now but they will eventually make it to the play-offs one day in the future. But to hope/wish for the team to relocate is unacceptable.

BertSquirtgum
10-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Let us go on with our lives! You shouldn't be able to have a team if you are so putrid anyways.

Hows about you move on with your life and leave our team alone. Get the F out of here with that ****.

BertSquirtgum
10-22-2012, 12:22 AM

They couldn't move this team fast enough. I think this team should go the way of the Dallas Texans. I just wonder how many players would get on elsewhere. I think perhaps Spiller, Joker, Kyle, Marcell and Byrd perhaps. And maybe Wood would have a shot. For the record, I don't mean Lamar Hunt's Texans who moved to KC and became the Chiefs, I mean the 52 Dallas Texans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_Texans_(NFL (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_Texans_%28NFL))

Every Monday is an embarrassment that you can't imagine.

Because when we go to work tomorrow morning, we don't have a bunch of other angry, depressed fans, sharing and supporting us in our misery. We get the abuse from all the fans of the teams that are better than us, which right now means everyone but Cleveland and maybe KC. And lately, it's even worse, because the abuse has turned to sympathy. They treat us like the kid with cancer.

So pick another team and stop ****ing crying about it each week. No one cares if you can't handle your co-workers ribbing. We don't want our team moved. Any loser that wants this team moved should go fist themselves and then find another team if you can't handle it. I hate losing but I don't stare at my myself in the computer screen while having a pity party. **** off.

gebobs
10-22-2012, 03:26 AM
So pick another team and stop ****ing crying about it each week. No one cares if you can't handle your co-workers ribbing. We don't want our team moved. Any loser that wants this team moved should go fist themselves and then find another team if you can't handle it. I hate losing but I don't stare at my myself in the computer screen while having a pity party. **** off.
LOL...oh dear. Defensive much?

RedEyE
10-22-2012, 06:55 AM
Unfortunately this is probably the only way I could extract myself from the depths of this hell known as the Buffalo Bills.

This team has always been a group of losers since its inauguration into the NFL.

Yeah yeah yeah - 4 straight Super Bowls....blah blah blah....

How 'bout 4 straight Super Bowl losses? I mean, who does that....oh yeah, the Buffalo Bills.

OJ Simpson
A decade of loss to the Dolphins
Thurman's helmet
Music City Miracle
The Pittsburgh 3rd string scrub game
Erik Flowers
Henry Jones
Ronnie Harmon
Mike WilliamsM
Mario Williams
Willis McGahee
Donte Whitner
Marshawn Mynch
Leodis McKelvin
Aaron Maybin
Marcell Dareus

Vince Ferragamo, Dennis Shaw, Joe Ferguson, Trent Edwards, JP Losman, Alex Van Pelt, Doug Flutie, Rob Johnson, Drew Bledsoe, Todd Collins, Kelly Holcomb, Ryan Fitzpatrick
Harvey Johnson, Jim Ringo, Chuck Knox, Kay Stephenson, Hank Bullough, Wade Philips, Gregg Williams, Dick Juaron, Mike Mularkey, Chan Gailey

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.......

Ugh...making myself sick.

**** this team!! Just GO THE **** AWAY already.

coastal
10-22-2012, 07:10 AM
Yea that way Im forced to pick a new team. Im tired of this pathetic ****
Try the Niners... An intelligent choice to be sure.

OpIv37
10-22-2012, 07:56 AM

Well if you don't want your team moved, the alternative is this **** every ****ing week. There is no 3rd option.

The reality is that we'd all be better off if this team moved. They are NEVER going to win and if they moved, we could finally put our time and money into something productive. Sorry if you can't see it yet, but it's the truth.

RedEyE
10-22-2012, 08:23 AM
Its ****ing embarrassing.

It's like having a whore of girlfriend who you keep finding in bed with everyone you know, buying her condoms, and telling yourself, "Next year she'll change her ways".

Michael82
10-22-2012, 11:16 AM

Because they want to start rooting for their new home town team. But if the Bills still exist, they cant do it.

gebobs
10-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Because they want to start rooting for their new home town team. But if the Bills still exist, they cant do it.
Negative. I will never root for the Falcons. If the Bills leave Buffalo, I will never watch another NFL game.

jdaltroy5
10-22-2012, 11:37 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_Texans_(NFL)

That's ridiculous.

Anderson, K. Williams, Dareus, M. Williams, Gilmore, Byrd, Glenn, Levitre, Wood, Jackson, Spiller, and Johnson would be starters on over half the teams out there. The rest of our starters could probably crack the starting line-up on some of the crappy teams or at least be back-ups.

We HAVE talent, it's the coaching that's the problem.

OpIv37
10-22-2012, 11:39 AM

At this point, can you blame us?

We don't get to enjoy the tailgate parties like the locals do. How much does it cost you to attend a game? Add ~$150 for hotel plus $120 or so for gas (or more for those who have to fly) plus 2 days of travel time- that's what it costs me for a couple hours of an enjoyable tailgate party followed by 3 hours of abject misery.

How much does it cost you to watch the games on TV when you don't go or if the team is away? It costs me over $200 a year.

Fans who live out of town- like me- go out of our way in terms of time and money to support this team. And what do we get back? Nothing. Just a **** product on the field year in and year out. And many of us have to do it while watching a local team do well year in and year out. Granted, the Redskins have sucked almost as bad as the Bills lately, but Balt/DC is a two-team market with the Skins and Ravens, and the Ravens have been winning since, well, since they've been the Ravens.

So, that crap that you watch every week? We have to go out of our way in terms of time and money to watch it, then we get it rubbed in our faces when we lose. When I moved to the DC area and was fresh out of college, I was making 28k a year and the cheapest apartment I could find was $800 a month and I was trying to save for a wedding. Translation: I was flat broke. I easily could have used that as an excuse to say "I can't afford to follow this team anymore- I'll just adopt one of the local teams and watch them with my rabbit ears." But no, somehow I found the money to go to Grevey's every week and keep watching the Bills, and that was the 3-13 season. I never gave up on the team, and I even had a 6 or 7 year streak of making it to at least one live game- if they weren't in Balt or DC I went up to Buffalo. And what's my reward for it? What's the return on my investment? 12 years of utter crap.

So yes, I want an excuse to root for a different team. Well, not really. I want the Bills to win. But that's not going to happen, ever. And the only way I'm ever going to stop rooting for them is if they move. Those are the only two options we have: wasting our time, energy and money on this **** every weekend, or not having a team. There is no third choice. I don't know what's wrong with people who still live in WNY. Somehow, Ralph and Russ Brandon have sold you on the idea that a pile of **** is better than nothing, but that's simply not true.

Historian
10-22-2012, 11:40 AM
You forgot complete and utter busts like, Perry Tuttle, Phil Dokes, Walt Patulski, Bob Nelson, and Speedy Neal.

And career ending illnesses/injuries like Booker Moore, Derrick Burroughs, and Kevin Everett.

And no list would be complete without mentioning that the Bills were the only NFL team to lose a starting O lineman in the Vietnam War: Bob Kalsu.

You're right Redeye, this team IS cursed.

Blondie
10-22-2012, 11:49 AM
I enjoy reading threads like this ... makes me laugh.

You have an average team .. I get that.

What you guys do have is AWESOME fans. You guys are always out there cheering your team on! No matter how bad they play or how cold it is during the game and I think that is AWESOME.

We don't have fans like you guys. Every game has been blacked out here in Tampa because they can't sell tickets. Sundays game was on because of Throw Back .. but guess what I didn't watch. Who cares that I finally get to actually watch a game .. tailgating?? What is that?? I have maybe been to 3 games my entire life .. there is just so many other things to do here than go to a football game.

If they moved the BILLS than what?? What do you replace them with??

It sucks your team hasn't delivered a superbowl ... at least you haven't won one and than gone back to the OLD BILLS ways.. at least you just stay consistent. they play good enough each year to be a decent team and one worth being a fan of!

QUIT your *****ing .. it's just a FOOTBALL game!

BertSquirtgum
10-22-2012, 11:50 AM
The stadium was built on an Indian burial ground. We need to bring in some elders and a bunch of shaman to get that place cleansed.

OpIv37
10-22-2012, 11:53 AM
I enjoy reading threads like this ... makes me laugh.

You have an average team .. I get that.

What you guys do have is AWESOME fans. You guys are always out there cheering your team on! No matter how bad they play or how cold it is during the game and I think that is AWESOME.

We don't have fans like you guys. Every game has been blacked out here in Tampa because they can't sell tickets. Sundays game was on because of Throw Back .. but guess what I didn't watch. Who cares that I finally get to actually watch a game .. tailgating?? What is that?? I have maybe been to 3 games my entire life .. there is just so many other things to do here than go to a football game.

If they moved the BILLS than what?? What do you replace them with??

It sucks your team hasn't delivered a superbowl ... at least you haven't won one and than gone back to the OLD BILLS ways.. at least you just stay consistent. they play good enough each year to be a decent team and one worth being a fan of!

QUIT your *****ing .. it's just a FOOTBALL game!

Two problems: one, they haven't been a decent team in a long ass time. They do not play good every year. They haven't made the playoffs since '99 or won a playoff game since '97. That's pathetic. I know, we aren't going to win the SB every year, but we haven't even had a legitimate shot at it in almost 20 years now. This team gets FAR more support from the fans than it deserves.

Two, as far as the bolded part, that's a good question, but WNY has used a crappy football team as it's identity for far too long. If the Bills weren't there, it would force them to come up with something else. Depending on how the region responds, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

DraftBoy
10-22-2012, 11:56 AM

Sack up, jesus you act like a 5 minute ribbing at the water cooler or an email train is going to push you over the edge. This opinion does not represent those of all out of town fans.

Blondie
10-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Two problems: one, they haven't been a decent team in a long ass time. They do not play good every year. They haven't made the playoffs since '99 or won a playoff game since '97. That's pathetic. I know, we aren't going to win the SB every year, but we haven't even had a legitimate shot at it in almost 20 years now. This team gets FAR more support from the fans than it deserves.

OK, so look at the Boston Red Sox fans.. year after year those fans would HOPE this was gonna be the year and how long did it take?? **** the made a movie out of the Sox! Fever Pitch!

You BILLS fans are just like the Red Sox Fans from that movie .. your emotional attachment is one that I have never really experienced before.

Two, as far as the bolded part, that's a good question, but WNY has used a crappy football team as it's identity for far too long. If the Bills weren't there, it would force them to come up with something else. Depending on how the region responds, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Why do you think it would FORCE them to come up with something else .. they never did anything with all those closed up factories I saw when I was there in April .. the saddest thing I ever saw!

OpIv37
10-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Sack up, jesus you act like a 5 minute ribbing at the water cooler or an email train is going to push you over the edge. This opinion does not represent those of all out of town fans.

maybe I should have elaborated more but it's not just that. Hell, it's not even mostly that.

It's turning on the TV and seeing how REAL NFL teams look. It's the electricity and the buzz around town when the team is doing well, particularly when the playoffs start. I got to be a part of it briefly with the Nationals, but every year when the NFL playoffs start, I get to see the Ravens fans going ape-****. I remember what it felt like to be in WNY in the early 90's when the Bills were in it every year. Now, I'm just an outsider year in and year out, sitting there observing and wondering if that's ever going to be us again. It really sucks the fun out of the playoffs to have to sit there and watch everyone else enjoy it while all I can do is sit there and root against the Patriots.

RedEyE
10-22-2012, 12:16 PM

When you deal with this year after year after year, it weighs on you.

Where I work we have a collective bunch of guys from all over the country and every Monday morning we have a meeting. Each Monday my Director goes around the room and asks how are respective teams did Sunday before diving into what the work week brings.

And every Monday, I get jeers, snickers, taunts and sorrowful looks a plenty.

I'm not saying losing makes it better if you live in and around Buffalo. Its not easy being a Bills fan anywhere. But it is a far worse if your loss isn't with common company.

I live in Atlanta. You can only imagine the cocky bandwagon fans spilling out of the woodwork here.

Buffalogic
10-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Yeah 5 mins after isn't bad, but what's good? The games aren't good. The coaches aren't good. The players aren't good. Aren't we supposed to get some enjoyment out of this?? Other fans do from supporting their teams, but with us it's a one way street. I'm tired of being a glutton for punishment and let down.

DraftBoy
10-22-2012, 12:18 PM
maybe I should have elaborated more but it's not just that. Hell, it's not even mostly that.

It's turning on the TV and seeing how REAL NFL teams look. It's the electricity and the buzz around town when the team is doing well, particularly when the playoffs start. I got to be a part of it briefly with the Nationals, but every year when the NFL playoffs start, I get to see the Ravens fans going ape-****. I remember what it felt like to be in WNY in the early 90's when the Bills were in it every year. Now, I'm just an outsider year in and year out, sitting there observing and wondering if that's ever going to be us again. It really sucks the fun out of the playoffs to have to sit there and watch everyone else enjoy it while all I can do is sit there and root against the Patriots.

Again I repeat sack up.

DraftBoy
10-22-2012, 12:20 PM
When you deal with this year after year after year, it weighs on you.

Where I work we have a collective bunch of guys from all over the country and every Monday morning we have a meeting. Each Monday my Director goes around the room and asks how are respective teams did Sunday before diving into what the work week brings.

And every Monday, I get jeers, snickers, taunts and sorrowful looks a plenty.

I'm not saying losing makes it better if you live in and around Buffalo. Its not easy being a Bills fan anywhere. But it is a far worse if your loss isn't with common company.

I live in Atlanta. You can only imagine the cocky bandwagon fans spilling out of the woodwork here.

You realize we live in the same city. If you're taking **** from Falcons fans then I can't help you. Never...ever...would I take **** from a Falcons fan. Have you seen this franchise history?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah 5 mins after isn't bad, but what's good? The games aren't good. The coaches aren't good. The players aren't good. Aren't we supposed to get some enjoyment out of this?? Other fans do from supporting their teams, but with us it's a one way street. I'm tired of being a glutton for punishment and let down.

If nothing is good, why are you here? I find something good to see every weekend. That's why Im still a fan. If you see nothing good and only bad, then why are you wasting your time?

RedEyE
10-22-2012, 12:23 PM
You realize we live in the same city. If you're taking **** from Falcons fans then I can't help you. Never...ever...would I take **** from a Falcons fan. Have you seen this franchise history?

- - - Updated - - -

If nothing is good, why are you here? I find something good to see every weekend. That's why Im still a fan. If you see nothing good and only bad, then why are you wasting your time?

Well if you're in Atlanta than you already know that the majority of people in Atlanta are not from Atlanta. It's not just the Falcons fans.

Buffalogic
10-22-2012, 12:26 PM
If nothing is good, why are you here? I find something good to see every weekend. That's why Im still a fan. If you see nothing good and only bad, then why are you wasting your time?What could you possibly like about being tortured and coming up short every weekend? They aren't even nice about it. We either get blown out or we lose on the last play.

DraftBoy
10-22-2012, 12:30 PM
Well if you're in Atlanta than you already know that the majority of people in Atlanta are not from Atlanta. It's not just the Falcons fans.

So other transplants are the issue? Really?

Look I dont understand this concept of taking **** to begin with. Do you know how easy it is to shut somebody up who likes to talk ****? The majority of the time they are the lowest common demoniator of fan and know so little about the game that its takes one maybe two replies to stump them. Like I told Op, sack up, come up with a half intelligent response or just take it.

- - - Updated - - -

What could you possibly like about being tortured and coming up short every weekend? They aren't even nice about it. We either get blown out or we lose on the last play.

I like watching CJ Spiller run. I like watching Stevie run routes, I like when Corey McIntyre just runs because its funny. I like watching Gilmore use his hands after the 5 yard mark, I like watching Kyle Moore rush the passer. How can you not enjoy those things?

GingerP
10-22-2012, 12:53 PM
I don't see too many fans of other fans talking trash to Bills fans. If anything, the reaction is more like pity. It is like when you find out someone has a terminal disease. They just don't know what to say.

RedEyE
10-22-2012, 01:09 PM
I don't see too many fans of other fans talking trash to Bills fans. If anything, the reaction is more like pity. It is like when you find out someone has a terminal disease. They just don't know what to say.

This is exactly what it has been more like lately.

OpIv37
10-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Again I repeat sack up.

**** that. I've been "sacking up" for 12 ****ing years. When do fans of other teams have to "sack up" while I get to enjoy some success?

That's the problem with this team. It's take, take, take. Give us your time, your loyalty, your money, your support. When are they ever going to give back? We can't even gut out a close game at home against a ****ty team anymore.

DraftBoy
10-22-2012, 01:48 PM
**** that. I've been "sacking up" for 12 ****ing years. When do fans of other teams have to "sack up" while I get to enjoy some success?

That's the problem with this team. It's take, take, take. Give us your time, your loyalty, your money, your support. When are they ever going to give back? We can't even gut out a close game at home against a ****ty team anymore.

Are you really going to play the victim card now?

RedEyE
10-22-2012, 01:52 PM
So other transplants are the issue? Really?

Look I dont understand this concept of taking **** to begin with. Do you know how easy it is to shut somebody up who likes to talk ****? The majority of the time they are the lowest common demoniator of fan and know so little about the game that its takes one maybe two replies to stump them. Like I told Op, sack up, come up with a half intelligent response or just take it.

I guess some, more than others, take it all a little too personally. For me, I first started watching this team with my Grandfather, my Dad, and my Uncles. It was a way for our generations to bond through a common interest. As we all got older, some of us left this world for another, while the rest of us collected ourselves and fortified lives elsewhere. That common bond always remained.

We have given the team our Sundays, our ongoing dedication and our money for decades...without asking much in return. We changed license plates. We wore war paint. We bought thousands of dollars in tickets and merchandise. Hell some of us even wore Zubaz.

But there is only so much you can take.

Its one thing to take the emotional abuse every Sunday from the team week in and week out. But its quite another to take the verbal abuse from those looking outside in - over and over and over and over again.

In my family the charging Buffalo is our family crest.

You insult my Bills, you insult my family.

I guess not everyone can be Teflon like yourself.

OpIv37
10-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Are you really going to play the victim card now?

Victim card? Really? You don't think that all the fans of this team deserve far better than what we get?

DraftBoy
10-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Victim card? Really? You don't think that all the fans of this team deserve far better than what we get?

Deserve? Give me a friggin break.

DraftBoy
10-22-2012, 02:49 PM
I guess some, more than others, take it all a little too personally. For me, I first started watching this team with my Grandfather, my Dad, and my Uncles. It was a way for our generations to bond through a common interest. As we all got older, some of us left this world for another, while the rest of us collected ourselves and fortified lives elsewhere. That common bond always remained.

We have given the team our Sundays, our ongoing dedication and our money for decades...without asking much in return. We changed license plates. We wore war paint. We bought thousands of dollars in tickets and merchandise. Hell some of us even wore Zubaz.

But there is only so much you can take.

Its one thing to take the emotional abuse every Sunday from the team week in and week out. But its quite another to take the verbal abuse from those looking outside in - over and over and over and over again.

In my family the charging Buffalo is our family crest.

You insult my Bills, you insult my family.

I guess not everyone can be Teflon like yourself.

Sigh, people want to make assumptions about things they know nothing about.

You're issue is in your stance. You say it yourself in your post. Its not about taking anything either, you missed the point.

BillsFever21
10-22-2012, 06:33 PM
I live in WNY and have been a big advocate of it. Face it, if we could get 1st-rate GMs, coaches and QBs to come here, they would have come by now, at least once in the past 13 years.

They don't want to come because the organization is a proven loser and nobody respects them. The only ones you can get are the ones who only cares about the money like Mario Williams.

Back in the SB days we were able to get players who wanted to come here because they had a shot to win. Even then Wilson wasn't willing to sign that last player or two that might have helped put us over the top and actually win one of the SB's. Even during the Donahoe era there were guys like Spikes, Milloy and others that came here because they thought the team was on the upside. It didn't end up working out but players did come.

Good GM's and coaches don't want to come here anymore because Wilson isn't willing to pay the money it takes to get them and if for some reason Wilson did give them the money then they realize after all of these years that Wilson isn't willing to all the way by paying for a good GM, coach and needed players at the same time.

The only chance we have of getting a good GM and/or coach is finding a diamond in the rough with somebody who has never held that title before. Anybody who has already had success won't want to come to this pathetic organization.

It all starts up top. If you bring in a good GM who then finds a good HC that is the building block you need to put a winner on the field. After that you end up with some good drafts and start having success. Once people see that you have a good foundation and that you're willing to do whatever it takes to win the players will follow.

Nobody wanted to play in NE for years either when they were horrible. After Kraft took over and they hired Belichick and built a good foundation now you have a lot of players willing to take less money for a chance to win the SB or to stay with the team.

Of course people who want to win doesn't want to go to the black hole of the NFL and to a team that has shown for years that they're not totally committed to getting and staying better. Until Ralph is gone nothing will ever change.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2012, 02:02 AM

Do you spend $1200 a year on season tickets? If not then shut the F up.

Buffalogic
10-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Do you spend $1200 a year on season tickets? If not then shut the F up.
Good thing the bills can always count on ******s like you Hurkey, you fat pitbull lookin' mother ****er

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Good thing the bills can always count on ******s like you Hurkey, you fat pitbull lookin' mother ****er

What a tough guy.

Buffalogic
10-23-2012, 04:26 PM
What a tough guy.
Surprised you can type with all those cheez-it crumbs lodged in your keyboard.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2012, 04:36 PM
Surprised you can type with all those cheez-it crumbs lodged in your keyboard.

I'm fat and I love to eat, drink, and ****. Get the F out of here with that ****. Meet me in a weight room and lets see if your body can cash your mouth's checks.

Buffalogic
10-23-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm fat and I love to eat, drink, and ****. Get the F out of here with that ****. Meet me in a weight room and lets see if your body can cash your mouth's checks.
Dude you are like 40 years old and that's your response? People like you shouldn't get to vote...Too stupid

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2012, 04:52 PM
Dude you are like 40 years old and that's your response? People like you shouldn't get to vote...Too stupid

28 ******.

Extremebillsfan247
10-23-2012, 05:07 PM
As sad as it is to think about, every feeling in my being is telling me this team is being primed to be moved. I've been trying my hardest to ignore it, and tell myself it isn't going to happen. But the closer we get to the inevitable sale of the team, the more I'm uncertain about the Bills hopes of staying in Buffalo because of recent events and how they are playing out. I hope my intuition is wrong on this. As for those saying to leave already, as the old saying goes, be careful for what you wish for. JMO

Buffalogic
10-23-2012, 05:10 PM
28 ******.HAhaahahah 28?!?! Dude you look forty. Lay off the cheetos and booze.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2012, 05:12 PM
HAhaahahah 28?!?! Dude you look forty. Lay off the cheetos and booze.

It's the drugs not the booze.

Buffalogic
10-23-2012, 05:17 PM
It's the drugs not the booze.
Who GAINS weight on drugs?? You are a total sloppy mess!! No wonder your posts are so idiotic!