• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Honestly, this is the lowest I have felt as a Bills fan

It's never been this bad for me, we found a strategy to consistently give wins away. I'm disgusted with myself for rooting for this team... This one really blows
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Honestly, this is the lowest I have felt as a Bills fan

I agree man same here

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

The lowest I felt was after the choke job against the Cowboys on MNF. I've been that low ever since.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Make sure you make a cartoon about Dave Wanny getting sodomized, that's the only thing that makes sense.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          The lowest I felt was after the choke job against the Cowboys on MNF. I've been that low ever since.
          Don't forget about your "mistake" with that sophomore named Chip in college, lol.

J/K

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
            Make sure you make a cartoon about Dave Wanny getting sodomized, that's the only thing that makes sense.
            I think you mean Bills fans getting sodomized by Wanny. I've never been ass-raped, but at this point I'm guessing it would be less painful than watching this defense.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by The King View Post
              It's never been this bad for me, we found a strategy to consistently give wins away.
              We failed to execute the plan to lose last week, when Carrington screwed up and partially blocked the FG.

This week, we didn't allow anyone to mess up the clean fold job.

This is what we've become...and we'll look for the cheapest replacement coach possible and spin the living hell out of it. Then we'll sign Kyle Orton to be our QB for 5 years..

..or..new leadership will finally do it the right way. We'll see.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
                It's never been this bad for me, we found a strategy to consistently give wins away. I'm disgusted with myself for rooting for this team... This one really blows
                You must be a lot younger than me because I can think of plenty of lower points, like 1 & 2 win seasons.
                On the other hand, I'm so disgusted that I'm not going to any more games, making this season the lowest amount of games I'll be attending since the strike year of 1987.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                  • Jul 2002

I think you mean Bills fans getting sodomized by Wanny. I've never been ass-raped, but at this point I'm guessing it would be less painful than watching this defense.
                  Actually, Wanny & his D are getting sodomized by opposing offenses just about every week.
                  If you want a scientific answer, take a visit to Attica & interview the prisoners. There's a rumor that the ones who POd the guards this week were locked in a room and forced to watch the Bills game. Chances are they were getting raped while the game was on, so there should be a definitive answer.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                    • Sep 2010

Couldn't agree more. Drove up to the game all the way from Alabama, pretty much knowing we could win this game. Only to sit and watch FItzputrid throw ducks and Gailey and Wanny blow calls and what not. Pathetic.
                    Originally posted by OpIv37
                    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• imbondz
                      Democrats are people too
                      • Jan 2003

for me it was the end of the NE game a couple weeks back. now I just feel like i'm watching a really really really good BIG 12 team, that almost beats pro teams.
                      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Historian
                        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                        • Dec 2002

1971 was way worse.

So was 77 and 84.

In Ralph's eyes, this is a successful team.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller View Post
                          Couldn't agree more. Drove up to the game all the way from Alabama, pretty much knowing we could win this game. Only to sit and watch FItzputrid throw ducks and Gailey and Wanny blow calls and what not. Pathetic.

I hope you came up for more than just the game. If not..........sorry

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                            1971 was way worse.

So was 77 and 84.

In Ralph's eyes, this is a successful team.
                            There's only fog in front of Ralph's eyes.

Comment

• Thurmal
                              • Oct 2005

That was the game that really killed any hope I had left. I knew, after that, that this team was destined to be losers. I don't even believe in crap like destiny, but this franchise is snake-bitten. Now, I have conditioned myself to be so negative about the Bills, that games like this don't really even phase me. I honestly would've been more surprised if we had come up with a stop on that last fourth down. 4th and 9, not do I know Tenn. will get it, I think they'll likely score. They did, because they were playing the Bills.

The minute we kicked that extra point rather than go for two after SJ's touchdown, I said, "We'll give up a TD, and lose by one." I'm not a genius, I've just watched enough Bills games to know what's up.
                              "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

Working...
                              X