PDA

View Full Version : Some Good News -- We Could Have the Last 4 Home Games Blacked Out

SpikedLemonade
10-21-2012, 04:33 PM
That includes the game in TO which I understand sales are not going well.

4 unattractive home games in December when you have a losing record should do the trick.

jdaltroy5
10-21-2012, 04:35 PM
My Dad asked me if I wanted to go to the Jets game in December.

I laughed.

Night Train
10-21-2012, 04:36 PM
One is in Toronto and will make it to TV.

The rest will be empty seats outnumbering occupied seats 3 to 1.

Historian
10-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Doesnt matter, becauseRalph doesn't think the way you do.

This team is an overwhelming success in his opinion.

Jersey sales are through the roof, beer is flowing, and four games have sold out already.

He's probably going to give Brandon a raise, then raise ticket prices 10% for next year. Why? because he can, and all the media does, is write puff pieces about the idiot who squirts himself with ketchup in the parking lot.

That's Buffalo Bills football.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-21-2012, 05:17 PM
That includes the game in TO which I understand sales are not going well.

4 unattractive home games in December when you have a losing record should do the trick. By technicality, the TO game always sells out.

However, I was aware that the 11/15 night game was in trouble in addition to the other three you mentioned. That, however, was a while ago.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-21-2012, 05:22 PM
The only way this team gets Ralph's undivided attention is if we stage a boycott. People need to totally embarrass Ralph and the NFL. Nobody should buy a ticket for the Miami game on Thursday night. Those who have tickets should sit out in the parking lot but under absolutely no circumstances should anyone get into the stadium. Ralph won't invite the few hundred to couple thousand Fish fans to sit in the prime seats because that looks even worse than an empty seat.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-21-2012, 05:23 PM
A completely empty stadium for the rest of the home games gets him to do something.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-21-2012, 05:34 PM
A completely empty stadium for the rest of the home games gets him to do something. News flash, pal: there was a pretty much empty stadium last year, too. It didn't change squat, other than overpaying for Super Mario.

coastal
10-21-2012, 06:52 PM
News flash, pal: there was a pretty much empty stadium last year, too. It didn't change squat, other than overpaying for Super Mario.
That's why we overpaid for him.

it was a scam... And I was warning everyone...

but ohhhh no... I'm just an anti-Bills fan.

Mr. Pink
10-21-2012, 06:58 PM
That's why we overpaid for him.

it was a scam... And I was warning everyone...

but ohhhh no... I'm just an anti-Bills fan.

Every year we make the big splashy FA move or Draft move.

It's not to improve the product on the field, it's to sell tickets.

From T.O. to drafting Spiller when you have Lynch and Jackson to Mario.

Skooby
10-21-2012, 07:00 PM
I have access to all the games free of charge via friends that always have extra tickets, I haven't found a reason to buy the plane ticket.

DynaPaul
10-22-2012, 08:30 AM
If it's not blacked out on TV we should all do our own black outs. While you watch the game, everytime the Bills do something boneheaded you take a shot of your liquor of choice. You should be blacked out by the 3rd quarter.

gloveus
10-22-2012, 09:30 AM
I have to be honest. Even if the Bills get the message, after over a decade of failure, I'm not really sure they even KNOW how to produce a winner.

DMBcrew36
10-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Blackouts aren't fun - regardless of how bad they are. I enjoy watching while shaking my head and laughing at the TV.

BillsFever21
10-22-2012, 03:27 PM
There isn't a chance that the last four games sell out. The Miami game probably will only because it's a prime time game but even that isn't guaranteed with the way we're playing. I told my dad yesterday and have said it here for weeks get used to not watching the Bills after Week 11 this year. Unless by some miracle we win 2 out of the next 3 then the rest of the games aren't selling out.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2012, 04:22 PM
maybe they should have waited until December to put Polian on The Wall.